Create Account

S53: Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 06:34 AM by Nictox.)

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]
WELCOME TO SEASON 53!
ARE YOU A NEW RECRUIT OR RE-CREATE?
DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE BEST LOCKER ROOM AROUND?
DO YOU LOVE WINNING RECORDS?
DO YOU ENJOY BEING PART OF A FAMILY?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS

ST. LOUIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b]
[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]
[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)[/b]
[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/b]
[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b]

Feel free to contact us whenever!!

@Nictox
@SlashACM
[Image: scarecrows-new.png] THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE LR!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Player Name: Tinke Jutila
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) Maybe 7 or 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? YEs
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL, PBE, NSFL, VHL, EFL and SBA
Favorite NHL Team? Leafs, Vegas and Avs. In that order. Seattle might be added later on
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord for sure
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) ANythign goes but tanking

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Player Name: Konrad Danke
Position: C
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first, more of a Bergeron type player
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10, i’ll at least be on discord every day
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure! I’ve got a soft spot for original franchises and it’s the only one I’ve not played for except the Knights. Plus I was the Whalers GM when TML first got hired here and i’ve always had a ton of respect for the way he handled himself and the franchise. I’d look forward to helping his legacy of success last past his GM span.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I helped start this old baseball sim with a bunch of SHL guys that went inactive; cant remember the name.
Favorite NHL Team? Patriots, I’m originally from MA
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I like both, forum communication was nice in the old LR’s cuz you wouldnt miss much (had 500 pages my first season as Whaler GM) but I dont mind discord either. Times have changed, and so has SHL.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) The 4 star cup. Team success matters way more to me than individual, and my player isnt built to be an offensive stud anyway, so its no skin off my back. I want to lead the league in faceoffs, get my teammates excited and active, and be the type of player that his team can rely on.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Code:
Player Name:
-Daniel Laforest

Position:
-C

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
-A great player cannot answer that question and be accountable for it! Every hockey situation is a reaction in a split second to make a decision on whether to pass or shoot at that given moment.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
-8 and up

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
-Yes

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
-Many years in sths GM'ing drafts, contracts and salary caps.

Favorite NHL Team?
-Montreal Canadiens

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
-Once in a LR I would say discord of coarse. snoopdogg#4629

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)
-I would have to say....yes. Yes to all of the above!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Player Name: Simon Takshak
Position: Right wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? hit people and stand in front of the net, so i guess tipping shots counts as shooting?
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? i will gladly play anywhere
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL, GOMHL, gming experience in both
Favorite NHL Team? sennies
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) chillin in a good LR, takin home some hardware is a cherry on top

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

b]Player Name: Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard[/b]
Position: Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass 1st
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Spooky boi’s are kinda cool yeah
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL (S30-> Present) – PBE since S1 – GOMHL since S7? – NSFL at times
Favorite NHL Team? Oilers #1 Leafs #2
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord 100%
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Winning all the chips.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Player Name: Aumy Jr.
Position: Defender
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I am a defender - pass first definitely. Team player!
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10. I am here at least 3 hours per day, earning all possible TPE, making medias and on SHL discord servers aswell.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Scarecrows ain't my one of my favorites, but I will not get mad if they draft me. I am team player and I just wanna friendly team and some decent amount of ice time.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Here since S27, VHL short time and simulated basketball leagues.
Favorite NHL Team? Chicago Blackhawks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I have discord.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Team championships first - after that some awards maybe. Just to make a great player.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Player Name: joseph fantobens
Position: defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 5
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? nope
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) only shl
Favorite NHL Team? rangers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) to beat the crows.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Player Name: Richard Majors

Position: Goalie

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Save First

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Goal Line Blitz

Favorite NHL Team? Flyers

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I use Discord

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Win and learn

Player Name: Vítek Víteček
Position: Left Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 3 on site, 8 on discord
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'm new to the league, I'm just looking for a team with great teammates.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Nope.
Favorite NHL Team? Boston Bruins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord definitely. MegaSkuci#8624
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  Leading a team full of great people to a team championship. Definitely. I love the idea of being a captain.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Player Name: Matthew Sawful
Position: RH Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Why Not Be good at both? Passing is probably more important in this scenario as a defender...
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure! I don't have a real opinion formed yet, but I'd be happy to be anywhere and make the most of it.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None!
Favorite NHL Team? FLYERS
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I'm always on Discord! Discord ID: SAwful#6076
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) To do the most for the team I'm a part of. Everything else is icing on the cake.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 11:16 PM by honkerrs.)

Player Name: Scoochie Stratton
Position: Goaltender
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first goaltender Wink
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) With my job I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week and can't check phone too often so my talking will be random throughout the weekdays but evenings and weekends I will definitely be involved in convos. So tldr; during work days 2 weekends and nights 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes, I am interested in any team interested in me right now to get experience under my belt
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None in any sport
Favorite NHL Team? Dallas Stars
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Very knowledgeable about discord from my gaming background honkerrs#9675
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Right now it is just to learn the world of sim hockey. Then be the best goaltender in the league while meeting good people along the way to have fun with

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 11:17 PM by honkerrs.)

Sorry accidentally replied twice..

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Player Name: Rotticus Scott

Position: LW

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? My build is currently pass oriented, and I like that play style personally.

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yeah for sure. Your intro message fits my interests.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Currently a CB for the Colorado Yeti and Myrtle Beach Buccs in NSFL.
Favorite NHL Team? Bruins

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord all the way

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Winning a championship is the top of my list! Also earning a lot of TPE.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
Will Lockwood
[b]Position:[/b]
Right Wing
[b]Do you want to be pass first or shootfirst?[/b]
Pass first
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b]
[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]
I do Absolutely
[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)[/b]
Ive done NHL sim leagues and NFL before
[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b]
red wings
[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/
discord
[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b]

Win a championship, make some buds, and be productive in the SHL

Feel free to contact me whenever!!

@Nictox
[Image: scarecrows-new.png] THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE LR!