Create Account

S53: Interested Prospects

Player Name: Justin Keahi
Position: F
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass?
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 4-6
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure why not
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Yes
Favorite NHL Team? Edmonton or Detroit
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord for general, forum for important shit
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) staying active, tons of pims

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b] Devin Williams

[b]Position:[/b] Right Defenseman

[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?[/b] Pass first

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b] 8/10 11/10 with rice

[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b] Reminds me of Fiddlesticks, I can get behind that.

[b]Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)[/b] None

[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b] Philadelphia Flyers

[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/b] Discord, Yes: Ruihu#7327

[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b] Best Rookie, But seriously to win something for the team, with the team.

Player Name: Bork Lazer
Position: Right Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? pass i suppose
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? love the logo so why not
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL GM, PBE minors gm
Favorite NHL Team? Sharks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? discord Frick_Nasty #2830
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) ships, awards but more importantly beating up on fools

[Image: lazer2.png]

Player Name: Emilia Bergman
Position: Left Defenseman
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 5-6?
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'll play for any team that is willing to take me on! I understand I'm joining/denoting interest pretty late in the process.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I am presently on the SBA/EFL and have been a long-time on-and-off member of the VHL.
Favorite NHL Team? Don't have one! Closest geographically to the Capitals.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Either one! I use Discord more; Renomitsu#9827.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Having a good time. I plan on being a good earner when time permits and would prefer to have a fun locker room on a good team to a dead/tense locker room that wins championships.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Player Name: Red Arrow
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL, PBE
Favorite NHL Team? Columbus Blue Jackets
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)  Championships and a Hall of Fame level career