Create Account

S53: Interested Prospects

Player Name:

Slimey Snail

Position:

Defense

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?

Pass first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?

Its a unique team name for sure and if I'm a good fit then I would be interested

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)

Ive been in the NSFL and PBE for a few seasons

Favorite NHL Team?

I don't know anything about hockey lol

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

Discord for sure { Bagel#0315 }

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)

I don't expect to be great individually so team accomplishments are probably the most realistic.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 03:19 AM by peej2189.)

Player Name: Panda Panico
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8 maybe 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have interest for any team willing to give me the time of day! I also do not know what I am looking for in a team quite yet.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None at all.
Favorite NHL Team? San Jose Sharks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord would be easier. Peej#6996
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Leadership is huge to me, I love getting the chance to lead.

[Image: panico.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 05:01 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Player Name:Dwight Knight
Position:Left Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Indifferent, will probably be balanced if that works decently on the SHL sim.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I don't have any 
Favorite NHL Team? Colorado
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I'll do whatever, [b]DwightKnight#1030[/b]
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) My goals are team growth and player growth.

Player Name: Gavin Wallace
Position: C
Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
Yes
Not really but have joined the NSFL and Grassroots soccer
Favorite NHL Team?
Ducks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

Discord
short term build a good player to grow
win some championships 
get drafted high into SHL 
HOF
set records
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 04:16 AM by Dextaria.)

Player Name: Ryosuke Sato

Position: Right Defense

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I am interested in joining any team that is willing to take a chance on me.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None

Favorite NHL Team? Vancouver Canucks and the New Jersey Devils

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Either works. (discord ID: DextariaRaikou#9767)

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) For the team to be competitive yearly and to develop as a player the team can rely on in any situation. Any championships or additional hardware are bonuses.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Player Name: Kyle Sutton

Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first. Player build is a sniper.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have an interest in joining any team that has an interest in me. 
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Nothing, this is my first go.
Favorite NHL Team? New Jersey Devils
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I have no preference, I think Discord is more convenient.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I'm here to win. I'd love to win some league awards too, but if it means sacrificing personal accolades for the good of the team, I am all for it.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Player Name: Cale Amundsen
Position: Goalie
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6... Will be on every day to check the sim.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Definitely... Olli is an alumn of the Crows... I'd always be happy to come back to the Lou.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL/EFL/SBA/MANY MANY OTHERS
Favorite NHL Team? Hawks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? KWally#1313
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Team Championships... always.

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 05:29 PM by Jericson.)

[quote pid='2789552' dateline='1583876883']
Player Name: Elwulf Jericson
Position: Right Defense

I would like to be a pass first player that also has the ability to be a threat from the blue line when necessary.

8-10, depending upon life commitments but plan on always being active.

From a quick peak at your history, the team seems like a strong team with potential areas for play.

0. Didn't even know these existed until I found this site about 6 months ago.

Favorite NHL Team?
Boston Bruins

I prefer Discord as it is more immediate conversations in this day and age.

I would like to be part of a great locker room that has the goals of improving and competing while always being welcoming.

[/quote]

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: Patrick Shepherd

Position: Center

Pass first or shoot first: Pass first. I'm defensive minded so I tend to let my line mates handle most of the shooting. I just try to cover for them defensively and set them up with passes.

How active: 7-8

Interest in joining the Scarecrows: I have a lot of interest actually. I like the asthetic of the logo and the colors. I've also enjoyed interacting with Danny Marston some on Twitter. Plus #scarecrowNoises is the best twitter hashtag from any team.

Sim League Experience: I don't have any. This is my first sim experience.

Favorite NHL Team: New Jersey Devils

Discord or Forum based communication: I use discord daily so discord works out great for me.

Goals: I want to be a highly prized defensive center that nullifies opposing teams top lines and be in the running for the best defensive forward in the league every year.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Player Name: Niccolo livius
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 2
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'm an og Scarecrow and ex co-gm of the team
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I started in SHL S9. Left when the update scale went to hardcore. Been heavily active in SBA ever since, have a HoF player over there
Favorite NHL Team? Habs
100% forum based. I'm old school.
I want to see that the TPE I put into my player gives me stats to look at.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2020, 04:22 PM by Skeleton Party.)

Player Name: Cal Covid
Position: Goaltender Extraordinaire and Global Pandemic
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I suppose you are not looking for goalies.  I do want to be a sniper though.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6 - I'm looking to be on the site 2-3 nights a week.  I am always on discord though.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yep.  I don't have any preference right now as I'm just trying to learn the ropes.  As long as it's a cool group who is willing to teach and is trying to win, I'm in.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Philadelphia Flyers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I am always on Discord. skeleton sex party#6918
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) I want to learn and be an asset to the team I'm part of.  I just want a cool group who's at least trying to win.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Player Name: PBJ Souppan

Position: Left Defenseman (right handed)

Here is my priority list on the play: Positioning, Big Hit, Big Shot, Big Goal = Real Big Play 

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): 9-10/10

Yessir - but I feel the same about all the teams in this league!

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): 

NSFL administration and as a player captain

Favorite NHL Team?

Flames, Canucks, and Pittsburgh when they are winning (No shame)

Discord by a country mile and a half

I want to be in the discussion whenever the conversation of SHL HOF gets mentioned. Being great doesn't necessarily mean awards and ships, but they certainly help. I will be a Team Leader, no matter where I go. That's just something that is innate to me.

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name: Grapefruit Lizard
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?: Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): 8-9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?: Sure, I don't really have any particular interest in a single team, so I'd be happy to join the Scarecrows.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): NSFL and PBE. I'm a GM over in NSFL so have affiliate handled for the PTs, and my PBE player is a rookie as well.
Favorite NHL Team?: None, I dont really know hockey all too well.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?: I much prefer Discord communication, and love getting pinged for TPE opportunities so I know what to do, and where to do it.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.): I don't care too much about personal goals, just having fun is the only goal I have.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

]Player Name:[/b] Randen Skog
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes sir
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Did a bit of PBE but better suited for hockey
Favorite NHL Team? Edmonton Oilers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Add me up Mobscene#4733
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Team Championship is always the goal

[Image: saOYcls.png]

Player Name: Alexei Petrikov
Position: LD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) I'll be on discord erry day
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I would like to play for Anchorage
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL
Favorite NHL Team? Blackhawks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) team champs

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates