Create Account

S53 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

Code:
[b]1) What
experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated
sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know![/b]

Absolutely None.

[b]2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a
member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name?
One of us will reach out to you shortly![/b]

Sure thing! Discord: Ruihu#7327

[b]3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew
of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on
the site.[/b]

A strong defenseman with a good shot and great passing.

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?[/b]

My goals are to be invested for a long while, I've never done this before and it seems interesting.
The site is a little confusing, I'm figuring it out, only scratching my head once or twice and finding help pretty much instantly is a huge plus.

[b]5) Give us your best pun[/b]

If I give you my best, It'll all be downhill from here, Let's not start out that way.

[b]6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP
threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about
yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other
sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer
my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and
inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know
if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important
question![/b]

I play pretty much all games, I really enjoy Battle Royale's, (With cheese) The Legend of Zelda series, And obviously the EA NHL Series. I play a lot of league of legends, and for someone who has been
playing for 10 years, I really suck.

I love hot food, Like everything is covered in hot sauce or i'm not interested in eating it. I'm also slightly self employed but not really.

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know! Been on the SHL since 2015 I think. Other sim leagues here and there

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! Sure why not

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site. Agitator, chippy player

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? stay active

5) Give us your best pun no

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
who kicked me out of the discord

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
NSFL GM, PBE minors gm
2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Yes, Frick_Nasty#2830
3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.
Punishing defender
4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
Sites different since I'm used to jcink but not bad, I want to beat people up
5) Give us your best pun
I won't catch Corona Virus cause I only drink modelo
6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
26 year old father of two, sim league stuff to kill time. Go Sharks
As always any of you can message me directly eit

[Image: lazer2.png]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
I am on VHL, SBA, EFL, and GRSL, but no others at the moment. I have been on VHL on-and-off since 2015; the others I have joined in the last year or so. I was also on Madden Madness in ~2011, but that was a much smaller sim league.

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Absolutely! A bit of extra communication never hurts. Renomitsu#9827

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.
Shut-down/stay at home defenseman with eventual diversification into playmaking, though it'll be mostly the former in the SMJHL I suspect.

The site's okay! I come from a few leagues with automatic updating (VHL, SBA, EFL) but am an old sim league head + am currently in GRSL, so the thread-based updating doesn't bother me.

5) Give us your best pun
Well, unfortunately my nephew's pediatrician cancelled their appointment because they were just five minutes late. He has very little patients. :>

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy?
Uhm, I'm a medical student and former video game junkie that intends on going into pediatrics (hence the pun above) for residency next year. I'm a (kind of former) D&D perma-GM of 15+ years, though my days of having enough time for that are a bit in the past. I'm very much an RPG player - I'm a fan of Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout, Knights of the Old Republic, etc. though again my time for those hobbies is relatively limited now, and truly great RPGs are few and far between now without extensive paid DLCs.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

no.
2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

no.

person who stop puck.

fuck bitches get money.
5) Give us your best pun

no.

no.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2020, 05:16 PM by MOSA09.)

Cole Newhook - Center

Code:
[b]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know![/b]
I have no experience in any simulation hockey leagues.

[b]2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly![/b]
I do not have a discord name. I am not on discord.

[b]3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.[/b]
I am looking to build a playmaking center. I have high stats in those areas.

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?[/b]
Right now, I am still learning my way around the site, so I do not have too many goals for myself. This site seems cool.

[b]5) Give us your best pun[/b]
Why do they tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast.

[b]6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question![/b]

I like to play Ticket to Ride and Risk. I enjoy baseball. I love sushi and French toast, also lemonade. This sim league seems like a lot of fun! I would definitely enjoy being signed by a team (because, well, you kinda have to be), and I can already tell I really like this one from the questions!