Create Account

S53 SMJHL Earlybird PT - Star Prospect

PBJ Souppan is a two-way defensemen eligible for the SMJHL draft. Reigning from the SOHL (Caledonia Cows), PBJ is best known for his big hits, and his big shots. A absolute threat on the power play, Souppan is known to not be afraid to let it rip from anywhere on the ice. Defensively, Souppan can bring his bench to its feet with a massive hit, or get in the corners with the best and grind away.

76 words

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Tinke's main strength is his defensive ability and defensive awareness. He has honed those at young age with his dad, Timo Jutila. A former Finnish hockey Dman. He likes to put players to the board and snatch the puck when they try and deke him. He also is working on his shot to be deadly

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Mikkels strengths will come from being the ideal #1 Defenseman on any long term competing team. Why is that you ask? He has no visible ‘strengths’ at the moment? Well the plan has already been laid out for the youngster from Career end to prime. The areas of expertise he will be focus on will be his elite positioning – checking (not to be confused with hitting) – Defensive awareness – Stick Lifting – Speed – Stamina – Balance – Passing (to move the puck quickly up the ice). Expect him to eat up minutes and shut down top lines.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Kyle Sutton loves to put the puck in the net. He doesn't just float around though, he plays hard, competes in all three zones, and has a hunger to cause turn overs. Sutton will go into the dirty areas and doesn't mind being involved physically, but his real strength is using his speed to get open and letting the puck rip.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 12:16 PM by SAwful.)

[Image: VsKnizR.png]
Made this myself to stand out a bit. 
Click image to see TPE and Build Info via Update Thread.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

Corey has an immense amount of skill on the entire 200 feet of ice. His best skill has to be his offensive ability on the rush. He work hard to move the puck quickly through the neutral zone and looks for both shooting and passing lanes. He works by defending well and capitalizing on opportunities off the rush.

[Image: img]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 10:27 PM by CB2212.)

L
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 10:27 PM by CB2212.)

Im an idiot I can't actually do this one

Being five feet tall and 300 pounds it's a miracle that Slimey Snail can even skate well enough to play hockey. But even though the meatball of a lad seems to be lackluster on the offensive side he is somewhat decent at defense. Snail is hoping that he can just push the other players away from the puck with his large mass.

Konrad Danke is your ideal two way center, in that his main strengths are not the flashy kind. Instead, he is the dependable anchor of your forward core: he will get you the puck by winning faceoffs, he reads the game very well on both offense and defense, and he’s always where he needs to be, with high positioning. He’s unselfish, too: a pass first player who is willing to let his teammates have the spotlight. He is, effectively, the player you can depend on. For any team that drafts him, Konrad Danke will be their rock.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 05:05 AM by SpontaneousCombustion.)

Gavin Wallace is a player who has a great physical presence. While not one of the strongest players he makes up for it with his fantastic speed, stamina and agility which helps him seem like he is everywhere on the ice at a single time. He has great balance meaning that he will rarely get knocked off of the puck as well.

Ryosuke Sato aims to eventually be a prominent mobile two way defensemen in the SHL. Entering the Season 53 SMJHL Entry Draft, Sato has strong defensive, skating, and puck handling abilities. He is a heart and soul player, always giving it his 110% when he steps on the ice, and uses his ability to read the play to make up for his lack of size. With a solid base to develop upon, Ryosuke Sato will be beneficial to any team that is willing to take a chance on this young up-and-comer.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Coming from the great hockey town of Dallas, TX, Scoochie Stratton aims to be a late riser in the upcoming SMJHL Entry Draft. Before you see what Schoochie can do on the ice, you might think the flashiest part about him is his dreadlocks, a rare sight in the NHL. You will quickly find that is not the case. Growing up idolizing flashy, quick goaltenders such as Marty Turco and Johnathan Quick, Schoochie aims to bring back the windmill glove saves and diving poke checks while being the toughest competitor on the ice. Scoochie is pumped about being drafted onto any team and quickly getting to work on being the best goaltender the league has seen by helping out his team in any way possible.

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Patrick Shepherd possesses a defensive conscience with soft hands and he's excellent in the face-off dot. Plays with poise and makes his linemates better. Despite his size, he is not an intimidating force and could stand to use his big frame more effectively. Lacks a bit of quickness for the SHL, but training in the SMJHL should help develop this. Is better suited to being a No. 2 shut down pivot than a full-fledged first liner.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I’m a shutdown guy, that is my bread and butter. My greatest strength is that no one wants to play against me. Guys sit on the boards that extra second when they see me going over the boards. I go to those dirty areas offensively and make peoples life hell when they get the puck on their sticks.

WordS: 58