Create Account

Michael fitted gives thanks

I do not know where to begin I'm so fucking humbled by my coaches and teammates in carolina I'm beyond words with the recognition I received having an award named after me is truly something I never in my wildest dreams could have seen coming. This managment team in my opinion has done so much for myself and the other members in the kracken locker room they truly are incredible they make every season just a complete joy. From sloth taking time when I first created to recruit me and keep me out of Anchorage to every week asking trella or fuzz if my update was ok because let's be real fitted ain't the brightest, but they kept patience with me and I just cant express to this organization that gave me my start how gracious and thankful i am. 4 seasons have gone by fast back to back titles and alot of friends along the way i cant express this enough to young players looking to enter the smjhl carolina is a 5 star class A organization I'm never going to leave this locker room seriously guys thank you so much it means more than you know I could not imagine having played anywere else I may have quit if not for your leadership. Going foreward I see no slowing down from this team without a doubt every member is very involved so again thank you.

Terry guy out <3

@

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

@"cpetrella" @FuzzSHL @slothfacekilla

thank

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Thank you wagggggggggoneeeeerrrr

Love you Fitted, you've been the perfect Kraken and I'm glad we were able to give you a home before your trip to the big show Heart

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Fitted for Supreme Chancellor of SHL

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]