Create Account

HIRED: Banker

This was not an easy decision to make in the slightest. I had a bunch of really solid applications, and I wish I could select more of you. I will keep everyone who applied in mind for the future if and when I need to make this decision again.

But for now, it's time to make the announcement. I want to once again thank @Rich for his hard work and efforts and wish him luck going forward.

Replacing Rich will be @Ferda! Ferda has been a mainstay amongst the SMJHL for the past 3 or so seasons, is someone I know quite well and am confident will fit in, and will come in completely fresh to the job with no other on site income.
Congratulations Ferda!

"But wait, there's more?" I hear you cry, and you're right! Once I began receiving applications I reassessed my team for who else might be looking to move on. I reached out to @Tomen as to whether he would be interested in stepping down to let some new blood in and to give an opportunity to a worthy candidate and he agreed it would be a good idea. I want to stress the fact that this was discussed on Friday last week before the draft. I would like to take this time to thank him for everything over the past couple of seasons. Both him and Rich will be missed on the team.

Replacing Tomen (and the reason I stated about the day this was discussed because both recruits are from Buffalo lol) will be @Rangerjase! I had great conversations with him prior to the draft, his application for banker was superb and I'm really happy to be giving the job to a true SHL rookie! 
Congratulations Rangerjase!

I lastly want to reiterate how hard it was to choose from the pool of candidates. Everyone submitted great applications and I'm sorry I couldn't just hire all of you, you're all fantastic!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Congrats guys!