Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

Hello y'all, I'm dmills and I'm the Head GM of the Vancouver Whalers. This is more than likely your last stop if you're doing the IP point task, and if so: you're almost done! Bear with us for this last one, but it's very important for us to get to know you guys for the upcoming draft. With that out of the way...

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Player Name: Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard

Player Position: Dee Fence

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah boiiii Slide into those DM’s

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): The S54 one? Aww yeahhhh

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Solid Defensive D man with the ability to dish the sweet sauce up the ice

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots of people – Im a recreate from S30 class (Ludwig Koch Schroder was last player)

Who is your favorite NHL team?: #1 Oilers #2 Leafs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Cheese, Chimmy Chungas. Artery clogging goodness. Actually able to eat fairly regularly? Thai Basil Chicken.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

Work or School: Work full time 11 years now
Pets?: 2 Cats – Arya (2 years) – Doug (6 months)

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Player Name: Tinke Jutila

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes very much

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am indeed

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive dman with heavy Clapper

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes Multiple ppl including you

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs, Vegas and Avs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Dont actually know. I guess Meatballs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): Im 18. I start at a job on monday im from Finland. Younknow the jizz Dmillios

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Player Name: Simon Takshak

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: ye

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yup

What sort of player are you looking to build?: brady tkachukesue power forward, good at tips and screens

Do you know anyone on the site?: i know most guys

Who is your favorite NHL team?: sens

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: oxtail soup

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 18 years old, architecture student at uwaterloo, absolutely terrible at answering these kind of questions

honestly if u got anything in particular u wanna know just @ me

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Player Name: Aumy Jr.

Player Position: defender

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): definitely 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes, I am on rookie discord!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Alex Pietrangelo type player. Two-way defender, team player and just hardcore worker!

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know Muertos, knew vbottas17 back in far S27-S35 and now know few players of team Finland and rookies.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Chicago Blackhawks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Sushi.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I am 19. Professional motocross rider in my country and official TV sports commentator & journalist. Love rap music and sometimes make my own music. Got pretty decent fanbase on Instagram, YouTube and Soundcloud aswell. Nothing special. Just a regular human being like we all! Friendly and humble!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

03-11-2020, 11:10 AMdmills3 Wrote: Hello y'all, I'm dmills and I'm the Head GM of the Vancouver Whalers. This is more than likely your last stop if you're doing the IP point task, and if so: you're almost done! Bear with us for this last one, but it's very important for us to get to know you guys for the upcoming draft. With that out of the way...

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Player Name: Konrad Danke

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yuh

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I’m not will dm

What sort of player are you looking to build?: TWF, Bergeron Style with emphasis on FO, reads and positioning

Do you know anyone on the site?: dude like the whole site

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I make a dank salmon with asparagus, throw some lemon on that badboy and whip up a nice garlic aoli

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I’m 21, a student currently studying Environmental Science in Arizona. Originally from MA, lived in CA for a while, and now i’m in AZ for school.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Player Name: Joseph Fantobens

Player Position: defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: 2 way d

Do you know anyone on the site?: some

Who is your favorite NHL team?: rangers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: burgers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167)

I would like to thank you for your time but I am looking to start my career elsewhere. Wish you nothing but good fortune for the upcoming season

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Player Name: Richard Majors

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am looking to build a player that stops shots

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like a nice MLT when the mutton is nice and lean

Player Name:
Vítek Víteček
Player Position:
Left Wing
2 on site, 4 on discord
Definitely. MegaSkuci#8624
I am.
Pure sniper, that can be reliable on power plays.
I just met everyone.
Boston Bruins
I can't cook.
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 17 years old, student on grammar school, I'm from Czech Republic, I hope timezone won't be an issue.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Player Name:

Matthew Sawful

Player Position:

Right Handed Defenseman

4 or 5

Very comfortable. I'm constantly on Discord.

Yes!

Solid Defenseman with Offensive upside.

Nope.

FLYERS!

I love to cook so this is harder than you think.... I'd say pizza. I make everything from scratch except for the cheese, I haven't gotten there yet...

I'm 31, and an IT guy working for a university! I love Cooking, D&D, Soccer, My Dog, Building Computers, and Going to Concerts!

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

03-11-2020, 12:30 PMLockwood Wrote: [quote pid='2790115' dateline='1583939441']

Player Name:
Will Lockwood
Player Position:
Right Wing

5 (I post several times a day)

Yes
Yes
A 2 way Forward
No I’ve met some of the guys from discord tho
Red Wings
Hamburgers

Other:
im a college student and 19

[/quote]

Player Name: Rotticus Scott

Player Position: LW

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely. I'm constantly on discord, my tag is Mottyice#9677

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I chose David Pastrnak as my ideal player, and I think the playstyle I chose fits him pretty well.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah, Jeffie43, Brieaqueduc, Dankoa, a bunch of people. Those 3 all played with me last season in NSFL, and I'm sure there are more people in the league I know or am forgetting

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Go Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Parm. Pound the cutlets flat, double fry in italian bread crumbs, serve with angel hair and red sauce.

Player Name: Slimey Snail

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Very

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I want to focus on defense

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah I know a few people here, Brieaqueduc, Noka, and probably a few more.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I don't know anything about hockey lol

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don't cook much but I like making meatloaf

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I'm 22 and I'm not really doing anything in life right now. I spend a lot of time on NSFL and a bit in PBE as well.

Player Name: Panda Panico

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 is very reasonable for me.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, Peej@#6996

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am leaning towards a Power Forward.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: San Jose Sharks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Probably a well cooked Steak, medium rare, with mashed potatos and green beans.

I am a 20 y/o male going to school to be a pilot. I work part time for the university as an electrician. I love Football and hockey, although I never played hockey. I quite enjoy playing video games and fly fishing when I have free time. 

[Image: panico.png]