Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Devin Williams

Player Position: Right Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes: Ruihu#7327

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Think Ivan Provorov

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Philadelphia Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Stir Fry

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. I'm kinda self employed, Furthering my education, and saving up for a trip after this coronavirus thing goes away.

Player Name: Bork Lazer

Player Position: Right Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: of course

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes?

What sort of player are you looking to build?:bring the pain in the blueline

Do you know anyone on the site?:a lot

Who is your favorite NHL team?:Sharks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: i learned how to make this baked ziti dish in my pressure cooker that was fire

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 26, Corrections officer, i like long walks on the beach. looking for mr. right i mean the minors team thats right

[Image: lazer2.png]

Player Name: Emilia Bergman

Player Position: Left Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! Renomitsu #9827

Are you in the Rookie Discord: Just joined maybe 10 minutes ago.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Stay-at-home/shutdown defenseman, plan to diversify to playmaking later in career

Do you know anyone on the site?: A few! StamkosFan and Nykonax among others.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Don't have one! Am closest geographically to the Capitals.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Florentine, usually with a side of roasted veggies. I tend to make more complicated dishes more rarely.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.: Mid-twenties, currently in medical school with plans to go into pediatrics. More than happy to give more info if drafted by this team. Smile

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Player Name: Red Arrow

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am looking to build a goal scorer, but I really want to win championships.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know people from PBE and NSFL, where I have played for about a season each.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Columbus Blue Jackets

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Parmesean