Create Account

S53 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Andrei Petrikov - D
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
QB
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
No, I just retired a semi-active one
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Yeah
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Close knit group
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
Nope
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw
Good QB, bad announcer lol.
As an add on, I want to go to Anchorage

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Devin Williams - Right D

My Player is a Mobile Defenseman.

Yes, this is my first time participating.

Yes I could probably use help updating my player, at some point.

Yes I use discord: Ruihu#7327

My expected activity level for the site and discord are: 8 - 8

Yes, I would play any role that may be asked of me, as long as it's not goalie, I'm not that flexible.

In some cases I'd love to be on a contender, But being able to make strong bonds with teammates is an asset that leads to championships as you play together.

No, I do not.

Who the fuck is terry bradshaw?

1) What is your player name and position? Signature
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Agitator, pass first I think?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Been awhile since I've been "active"
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) butts
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes, discord good
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord Site: Varies Discord: 6-8
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) Not planning on putting things into faceoffs
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? close knit groups leads to ships
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? 50 hours with FHM6, 120 ish with FHM5
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Don't know who that is

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Bork Lazer
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Right Defense - Punishing
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
First time be gentle
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
If I have questions I'll ask.
Frick_Nasty#2830
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Depends
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Both, tight knit cause it's minors
Nope
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Trash, jk don't care

[Image: lazer2.png]

Emilia Bergman, Left Defenseman

Shutdown/stay-at-home defenseman, with a hope to eventually diversify into playmaking (though that's a ways off).

Yes, this is my first time in the SHL; I have been active in the VHL for some time however.

I just need to figure out what point tasks are available to me - part of which will come with time, others of which I'd prefer a tagging system for (but I'll figure it out with a bit of guidance, I'm sure).

Yes; my handle is Renomitsu#9827.

On the site? Likely a 5.
On Discord? Likely a 6, with on-and-off periods.

I can, though I suspect my build may not be amenable to large positional switches (little offense, no faceoffs, etc.)

The latter. I have little to no interest in joining a machine that spits out championships if it has no personality; plus, I imagine it's better for retention.

Nope! Only STHS.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?
I'm a Ravens fan, so I have my distaste for Terry based on team affiliation. However, I think objectively he's a goofy commentator who can liven up a broadcast with non-offensive old man antics.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!