Create Account

S52 All-SMJHL Teams
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 02:28 PM by FuzzSHL.)

03-11-2020, 12:19 PMCarbine Wrote: I'm starting to think someone on this committee doesn't like me. Thanks though I guess.

Considering only 6 forwards out of the, what, 120 total forwards in the SMJHL, make this list.....I don't think there's a bias against Trevino.

If you think there is a specific person on the committee who is biased against you, I will be more than happy to prove that concern wrong.

EDIT: 6 non-rookie forwards

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats to everyone! 

Scarecrows Good job Crows! Way to represent!  Scarecrows

[Image: hudson.png]

03-11-2020, 02:23 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
03-11-2020, 12:19 PMCarbine Wrote: I'm starting to think someone on this committee doesn't like me. Thanks though I guess.

Considering only 6 forwards out of the, what, 120 total forwards in the SMJHL, make this list.....I don't think there's a bias against Trevino.

If you think there is a specific person on the committee who is biased against you, I will be more than happy to prove that concern wrong.

I don’t even know who’s on your committee.

Regardless, it’s a popularity contest that loosely follows point totals. Doesn’t matter.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

03-11-2020, 04:43 PMCarbine Wrote:
03-11-2020, 02:23 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Considering only 6 forwards out of the, what, 120 total forwards in the SMJHL, make this list.....I don't think there's a bias against Trevino.

I don’t even know who’s on your committee.

Regardless, it’s a popularity contest that loosely follows point totals. Doesn’t matter.

It quite obviously seems like it does matter to you. Regardless, there is no bias against your player or against any player for that matter. More goes into it than point totals. We take a lot of statistical and non-statistical factors into our voting process.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

03-11-2020, 04:54 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
03-11-2020, 04:43 PMCarbine Wrote: I don’t even know who’s on your committee.

It quite obviously seems like it does matter to you. Regardless, there is no bias against your player or against any player for that matter. More goes into it than point totals. We take a lot of statistical and non-statistical factors into our voting process.
You're not going to convince me that there's no bias involved in the process. You said it yourself: "...statistical and non-statistical factors..."

I don't know what the non-statistical factors are but unless they're revealed (which I don't expect to happen) the doubt will be there. It is what it is - opinion.

I should have worded my initial response better.

"I believe my player's performance while playing on a weak team in a less than prominent role (2nd line, 2nd PP) for a large majority of the season should have been enough for the 1st All-Star team. Your team thought a player who had more ice time and put up fewer points was more deserving. I disagree with your committee's opinion and suspect some unfair bias either for or against me."

We're done here.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

WE'RE DONE HERE

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

We’re done here

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

03-11-2020, 12:12 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Congrats White, Elizabeth and A!

Biased. No love for your best friend dylan Sad

no love for Knights

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

03-12-2020, 08:52 AMdylanjj37 Wrote:
03-11-2020, 12:12 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Congrats White, Elizabeth and A!

Biased. No love for your best friend dylan  Sad

Goalie love, is goalie love.

03-12-2020, 09:02 AMBlues Wrote: no love for Knights

Unfortunately

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

When do I start, boys?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]