Create Account

S52 All-Star Game Logo Contest
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 02:42 PM by FuzzSHL.)

[Image: SMJHLLogo4.png]

After another successful season with the All-Star Game, the SMJHL All-Star Committee has decided to hold a logo contest for the All-Star Game! This season, after a Laurifer winning season, the host city will be Detroit!

There are no inherent requirements for the logo. HOWEVER, the committee would like to see the All-Star logo incorporate Detroit's colors into the logo, playing homage to the host city. The winning logo will be awarded $1M. Please send me a direct message here on the site with a link to your full-size logo. Submissions will close on the day that the 15th SMJHL game is simmed (actual date TBD) and will be announced alongside the All-Star Game Rosters!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

here u go, i do require payment in TPE instead

ASS stands for All Star Skaters

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

03-11-2020, 03:14 PMAephino Wrote: here u go, i do require payment in TPE instead

ASS stands for All Star Skaters

[Image: Untitled.png]

that was solved pretty quick

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Bump

Aleksi Kettu

hey fuzz, you need jerseys for this too?

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

GOOD LOGOS EVERYONE

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

04-01-2020, 04:41 PMmdubz Wrote: hey fuzz, you need jerseys for this too?

We were debating doing a jersey contest but liked the idea of a logo contest better. If you wanna hit us up with some jerseys we'll incorporate it into some ASG media (and we'll see if we can get them into FHM somehow), but unfortunately we can't choose jerseys as the winner unless they also contain an original ASG logo.

Aleksi Kettu

04-04-2020, 12:56 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
04-01-2020, 04:41 PMmdubz Wrote: hey fuzz, you need jerseys for this too?

We were debating doing a jersey contest but liked the idea of a logo contest better. If you wanna hit us up with some jerseys we'll incorporate it into some ASG media (and we'll see if we can get them into FHM somehow), but unfortunately we can't choose jerseys as the winner unless they also contain an original ASG logo.
I'm not in it for the prize, I just like making jerseys lol.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Submitted!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

This still going?

04-06-2020, 07:51 PMGeekusoid Wrote: This still going?
Yes!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2020, 08:59 PM by FuzzSHL.)

04-06-2020, 07:51 PMGeekusoid Wrote: This still going?

Gonna close it tonight at midnight EDT (as the 15th game was simmed today). However, if you're working on something, let me know how much more time until you will finish and we'll include your submission. Since not all teams have played 15 games, I am open to pushing the deadline back until tomorrow at midnight to accommodate (as my original wording could have been taken either way).

Aleksi Kettu

closed

Aleksi Kettu

Congrats @Dextaria for the winning logo!

Aleksi Kettu

Thanks! It's an honour to be chosen!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!