Create Account

Emergency Hiring: Austria Fed-Head
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 07:00 PM by nykonax.)

Hello everyone!

@"Jakub" has decided to step down.

We'll be needing a Fed-Head to run Austria ASAP as the tournament is about to start

With that being said, we'll be looking for a person to replace them as the Federation Head of Austria. Applicants from Austria or in a position to transfer will be given priority, however in the case there are none from those categories, a locked-in player may apply and receive the job.

Duties include rosters and lines every season, filling out award ballots at the end of each tournament, updating your teams's profile in the IIHF sub-forum, active involvement in the HO and in discussion, and especially active involvement with your own team.

The application should be built around answering why you think you should be a fed head and what you bring to the table especially with the duties mentioned above, and what you can do that is above and beyond the call of duty.

Pay is 2M per season if the key duties of: submitting a roster, lines, and submitting an awards ballot are completed.

Please message me your application either on here or on discord (Nykonax#7723) ASAP if your interested in the position.

Me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Applied

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

03-11-2020, 06:48 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Applied
Applied to absorb into our Swedish kingdom.

[Image: HM-King-Carl-XVI-Gustaf-3-Photo-Peter-Kn...sweden.png]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Ouch

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Hi everyone, we are still looking to fill this position. Please PM if you're interested

03-17-2020, 12:27 AMnykonax Wrote: Hi everyone, we are still looking to fill this position. Please PM if you're interested
PM from me! Smile

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I remember applying and being turned down.

I'm just not interested in IIHF anymore as I've had 2 bad experiences so far there.

04-24-2020, 12:33 PMEmiko Wrote: I remember applying and being turned down.

I'm just not interested in IIHF anymore as I've had 2 bad experiences so far there.

BK1689 is the Austria Federation head. Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I apply to say fuck you nyko

5 - Chet Hillier - LD

04-24-2020, 01:34 PMStadacona Wrote: I apply to say fuck you nyko

Nyko is gorgeous tho

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

04-24-2020, 04:38 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
04-24-2020, 01:34 PMStadacona Wrote: I apply to say fuck you nyko

Nyko is gorgeous tho
true

Yikes

RIPstria

Notice: This is by no means an accurate representation of artermis' actual opinion on the matter stated above.
We at artermis would like to extend our condolences to the nation Austria and wish them the best of luck in these trying times and the upcoming tournament.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]