Create Account

Trying to decide who to model your build after? Look no further!
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 10:45 AM by Mediocre_Fred.)

[I don't know if this can actually be graded or not or if it could fall into the category of Draft Media or not, but if it does for either of those, that would be fantastic]
[Note to grader: I probably spent somewhere between 5-7 hours making the database and writing the script]

UPDATED TO INCLUDE POSITION AND LEAGUE

I, Mediocre_Fred, have compiled a comprehensive list of all builds found in FHM6 and the amount of TPE required to build them. It was fun, I exported from FHM6, then created a MySQL database using all of those exported CSV files. Then I wrote a Python script to query that database and then reformat the data and calculate the TPE! Great times.

Some things to note:
  • There are 3,158 players in this spreadsheet
  • *New* There is a sheet for each league
  • I was able to get the position, though the role is still not on the sheet For some reason, FHM6 doesn't export the player position or role. Sorry about that not being included.
  • I didn't bother fixing any of the players who had TPE levels lower than what we allow (155), so you might want to ignore those
  • You'll notice that skaters have all of the goalie stats set at 1; this is just how the game exports them, they didn't get calculated into the final TPE
  • Determination, Teamplayer, Leadership, Temperament, and Professionalism are all at 0. These will actually be 15 in your builds, but we don't allow you to modify them, so they were set at 0 as to not be in the TPE calculation
Please use responsibly: LINK

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Solid work Bred! Falcons

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

elite

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

draft stonks through the roof

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

this is the most useful information ive ever seen in media. bump for my fellow rookies.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

03-12-2020, 05:18 AMJHS Wrote: this is the most useful information ive ever seen in media. bump for my fellow rookies.
Glad it helps!

I thought we had something like this already posted. Maybe it was the TPE required to get to a specific players build so i might be wrong, i cant find it now so maybe we never did.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 08:00 AM by Mediocre_Fred.)

03-12-2020, 07:56 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: I thought we had something like this already posted. Maybe it was the TPE required to get to a specific players build so i might be wrong, i cant find it now so maybe we never did.
There was one floating around, but it was only a handful of people from each NHL team. I made this one because the player I wanted to base mine off of, Josh Bailey of the Islanders, wasn't on that list. The rest of the players on this list are just a bonus to me.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 08:22 AM by golden_apricot.)

03-12-2020, 08:00 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:
03-12-2020, 07:56 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: I thought we had something like this already posted. Maybe it was the TPE required to get to a specific players build so i might be wrong, i cant find it now so maybe we never did.
There was one floating around, but it was only a handful of people from each NHL team. I made this one because the player I wanted to base mine off of, Josh Bailey of the Islanders, wasn't on that list. The rest of the players on this list are just a bonus to me.

Ya i recall it being way more limited than this list. Might be interesting to see if we can get this sorted into leagues and then by position and posted in the "create-a-player" tab to be honest. Would be helpful and then we can add it into the rookie guide in that section as well.

03-12-2020, 08:20 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-12-2020, 08:00 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote: There was one floating around, but it was only a handful of people from each NHL team. I made this one because the player I wanted to base mine off of, Josh Bailey of the Islanders, wasn't on that list. The rest of the players on this list are just a bonus to me.

Ya i recall it being way more limited than this list. Might be interesting to see if we can get this sorted into leagues and then by position and posted in the "create-a-player" tab to be honest. Would be helpful and then we can add it into the rookie guide in that section as well.
Hey, now that's an idea! I'll see if I can figure out how to get their position as well.

well done!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Would you ever consider separating it by league for ease of access? obviously you can control+F but I think it could help keep the sheet cleaner.

03-12-2020, 02:46 PMRindiee Wrote: Would you ever consider separating it by league for ease of access? obviously you can control+F but I think it could help keep the sheet cleaner.
Yeah, I think I can get on that tonight!

03-12-2020, 06:21 PMMediocre_Fred Wrote:
03-12-2020, 02:46 PMRindiee Wrote: Would you ever consider separating it by league for ease of access? obviously you can control+F but I think it could help keep the sheet cleaner.
Yeah, I think I can get on that tonight!

Much appreciated Fred, once again good work!

@Rindiee @golden_apricot I updated it to include position and league