Create Account

Trying to decide who to model your build after? Look no further!

03-13-2020, 08:53 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote: @Rindiee @golden_apricot I updated it to include position and league

you are the fucking best! One more thing can you add a cell at the bottom =range(#:#) for TPE. Then we can post this and lable the range of tpe and add this to a full post. If not we could post as is and it will still be highly useful

03-13-2020, 09:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-13-2020, 08:53 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote: @Rindiee @golden_apricot I updated it to include position and league

you are the fucking best! One more thing can you add a cell at the bottom =range(#:#) for TPE. Then we can post this and lable the range of tpe and add this to a full post. If not we could post as is and it will still be highly useful
Sorry, I'm not super useful with spreadsheets yet. I don't follow what you are asking for.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

03-13-2020, 09:27 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:
03-13-2020, 09:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: you are the fucking best! One more thing can you add a cell at the bottom =range(#:#) for TPE. Then we can post this and lable the range of tpe and add this to a full post. If not we could post as is and it will still be highly useful
Sorry, I'm not super useful with spreadsheets yet. I don't follow what you are asking for.

all good i can do it. More or less get the high and low tpe value for each league so people get an idea of how actual players of similar tpe are built.

im going to copy @golden_apricot build

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 10:38 AM by Mediocre_Fred.)

03-13-2020, 09:49 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-13-2020, 09:27 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote: Sorry, I'm not super useful with spreadsheets yet. I don't follow what you are asking for.

all good i can do it. More or less get the high and low tpe value for each league so people get an idea of how actual players of similar tpe are built.
It is done! Should I send this to somebody so it can get posted somewhere better?

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

03-13-2020, 10:18 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:
03-13-2020, 09:49 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: all good i can do it. More or less get the high and low tpe value for each league so people get an idea of how actual players of similar tpe are built.
It is done! Should I send this to somebody so it can get posted somewhere better?

ya me!