[Image: AlKayhill.png] @mxman991

[Image: WilliamHartmann2.png] @"thecanadiancanuck"

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Money money money

1)
Strengths
The large text and numbers look great, as does the raptors logo peaking through. The old English style text is pretty cool in this, but “Colorado Raptors” is very hard to read.

Potential Improvements
All graders: “Too much empty space below for my liking, and feels like the bottom could be chopped off to be a little smaller. Other than that, excellent work.” That is a lot of "gold". Probably too much, especially around the bottom of the sig. Simply cropping that part a bit would give the sig a much cooler look.

Sig 1: 4 / 5

2)
Strengths
Love the overall composition and color scheme
The smoke/steam effect ties it all together, and the masking over the face (is that Jonah Ryan?) was a good decision.

Potential Improvements
The logo on the chest looks a little pixelated, which kind of sucks because it's really well done.

Petty Personal Comments
I think the split in between the text is too pronounced for my liking.
I don't think I would've used the team logo to fill the text with (perhaps personal taste)
Really great text. It has its own masking layer, but the whites in the text blend in with the jersey to make it seamless, and the use of the logo fits.

Sig 2: 4 / 5

3)
Strengths
really well done text. good use of the palette. The glitching effect over the jersey does a noticeable job to blend the jersey with the background, but i like the decision to leave the face out of the glitching. Are the background elements hand brushed? If so, neato.

Potential Improvements
Empty space on the left doesn't seem necessary. This one feels slightly unfinished. The top part with the render's head looks nice, but you could've blended the Maine logo into the jersey better (you know the deal - warping etc). The text is relatively small given how much space you had to work with. A much larger font size wouldn't have hurt in this case, since the background is dark anyway.

Sig 3: 4 / 5

4)
Strengths
The format works well here and how you used the available space. The text is easy to read and I like how you added a second, blurred name to the background. Great palette creation and typeface selection. the placement of the render, crisp text, and blurred background text looks really cool.
“Love this. The text is so good here and the blending is spot on. Amazing.”
“Very clean text work. The blurred Hartmann in the background really adds to it.”

Potential Improvements
I feel you blurred too much of the sig or used too much transparency. It wouldn't hurt to see more of the render in the foreground as it somewhat disappears into the background too much (less blending maybe?).

Sig 4: 4 / 5

Total Payout: $4M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]