Create Account

Jack Kanoff 03/13 (x2)
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 11:46 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

2x Bonus for first time please!

[Image: vHZ4EnL.png]

[Image: 6ZbuFB5.jpg]

[Image: 44Knz9z.png]

[Image: 30zABHW.jpg]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

First is dope! Smile

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 12:23 PM by takethehorizon.)

Really like the Frans Eller piece. Nice work!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Thank you for your submisions, jeffie.

1)
Strengths
It's a very cohesive sig in general and would probably work well as a website banner too. I love the composition, the colors and even the ref in the background. Render filters look really good and sharp. not sure if it's topaz or raw filters, but it looks great, particularly over the custom background.

Potential Improvements
Even though I think you deliberately went with a "wider" look, it could still be cropped a little on the sides if you brought the different elements a little closer together. The logo is a little oversized and bright, compared to the scale of the rest of the signature. Not a big fan of the logo just floating there.

Sig 1: 3.5 / 5

2)
Strengths
Great text and application.

Potential Improvements
Not a huge fan of the coloring on the jersey. It's definitely passable for the background but the coloring just makes the render look washed out to me. Next time, try moving the text closer to the render as this will assist in developing a focus point for the piece. There is some discoloration in the skate. The render gets lost, because the background is so distracting. You should've tried to make the background look blurry instead of using the same effect all over the sig.

Sig 2: 3 / 5

3)
Strengths
Great jersey swap.

Potential Improvements
The three main elements (render, team logo, text) don't work together. They're individual focal points and distract from each other. Try to bring everything closer together and crop the sides and probably also top/bottom, otherwise the look of this sig is pretty good. The render looks pretty good, but slightly over-saturated next to the muted Steelhawks logo. Find a way to incorporate the logo and text that works cohesively with the render.

Sig 3: 3 / 5

4)
Strengths
The jersey swap looks interesting in that the logo is placed well, the pads are scuffed in a way to tie the render to the background, but the shoulders are a little flat, and they could be used to really tie the render to the BG.

Potential Improvements
See if you can play around using the brush tool to add some brighter lighting to the render's face and above his head. Also, darkening the edges to pull the focus into the center of the piece can establish a that focal point.

The render is floating in the sig, try to cut off the top and the bottom and create a better frame for your render. If your sigs were smaller and the renders took up more space, you'd be knocking them out of the park.

Sig 4: 3.5 / 5

Total Payout: $2.25M x 2 = $4.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]