Create Account

S53 Interested Prospects

EDMONTON BLIZZARD INTERESTED PROSPECTS

[Image: Edmonton.png]

Hey! I'd like to welcome each and every draftee reading this to the SHL. No matter which team selects you you're going to get the opportunity to meet many lovely and interesting people. We have a few picks in the upcoming draft and it looks like it's going to be a great one. The Blizzard are a team with a history of success and a young core looking to continue the legacy. In my 8 seasons as a member of the Blizzard, we have never missed the playoffs, we've been to 3 challenge cup finals and won two. If you'd like to join a winning culture, look no further than Edmonton.

I know you guys have a lot of people asking you a lot of questions. I'll try and keep it short and sweet for you:

1. What's the first thing that would go through your mind if you heard you'd been selected by the Edmonton Blizzard?

2. What goals would you like to accomplish in your career?

3. We mostly use discord to communicate as a team, do you have discord or would you be willing to join?

4. Do you like writing media, doing graphics, or have a job? Do you have any ambitions on the site?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. Hopefully, you'll be joining the Blizzard after the draft on Sunday!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

[*]What's the first thing that would go through your mind if you heard you'd been selected by the Edmonton Blizzard?

Tim Hortons but that might be just cause they're canadian.

[*]What goals would you like to accomplish in your career?

Get revenge on the other teams for not drafting me, get my number retired in Edmonton and find the one piece!

[*]We mostly use discord to communicate as a team, do you have discord or would you be willing to join?

I only have myspace, sorry.

[*]Do you like writing media, doing graphics, or have a job? Do you have any ambitions on the site?

I have zero ambition in life.

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. Hopefully, you'll be joining the Blizzard after the draft on Sunday!

Thanks.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Sota boobs when?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]