Create Account

Frostbite 3/15 (x2)
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 12:23 AM by Julio Tokolosh.)

[Image: Image_URL_20.jpg]

gimme dat 1/5 but with x2 for Draft Graphic (s54 rookie)

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

Thanks for the submission, frostbite. Your submission was assessed by a panel of 7 graders, who came up with the following grade and comments.

This is a pretty good attempt, but the text is too busy.
The canvas size should be made smaller to make the elements easier to work with. Bigger canvases are tougher to work with because of the empty space that needs to be filled out. Your render is also very low quality, which will always impact the look of a sig. Try to get them to be as crisp as possible.
The masking on the render needs to be sharpened, or the drop shadow needs to be moved further away. The J logo is visible through the forearm and hand. The text looks a little funny, like it is floating in the fog, although the text looks 2 dimensional.
Try to overlap the text with the render to create a connection. You don't want the text to randomly float around. The logo could be placed somewhere in the background with a higher transparency.
If you need more advice, please come to our graphics discord.

Sig 1: 1.5 / 5

Total Payout: $375k x2 = $750k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]