Create Account

SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster - New Home

Maine is wonderful. I have never seen so many trees in my life, and I was born and raised in a country that is 75 % forest. I'm very confident that we are not running out of toilet paper in case of future pandemics. Besides the trees, I have also enjoyed our locker room a lot. It's full of nice people from all around the world, but we all share a common goal - winning.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Muller has been having a blast since getting drafted and moving from Leipzig to Anchorage. Now, one week later, having just finished the training camp, he feels much more comfortable with the management, coaches, and most importantly fellow players of the Armada organization. His favorite thing during this time period has been getting to know the city better, and hiking throughout the amazing mountains and nature surrounding it. He is now getting ready for the season and to show the fans why he was drafted.

For Cody Spinka since the draft, moving to the big city of St. Louis is a big change coming down from Canada. I’m excited to get my training going with the new Crows and continue to improve out on the ice. I’ve been enjoying the new team and getting to know the players/coaches.  Excited to see how crazy this city can get! Let’s go Crows!

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Bjerg feels at home in Portland with the Timber. The city is on the water like his hometown of Gothenburg, and while it's not quite as far north as Sweden, he feels like he'll fit right in. He's loving being with the Timber, and he knows he'll play to the best of his ability for the team that put their trust in him with their first-round pick. 

72 Words

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

The thing Young Logo is most excited for is the local studio next to the stadium in st louis, where i will be making beats and spitting bars yuuuuuuuurd

Shuffleboard has been living in Vancouver since the end of last season when he was signed as a DFA there. Currently he has just returned from the WJC and is looking for a place to rent. He thinks the blood fountain is the most insane thing in the civilized world, but is very excited to visit it.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]