Create Account

Swegs ultimate Prospect guide (x2)
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020, 08:11 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

READY FOR GRADING. DON'T FORGET TO COUNT THE FIRST REPLY TOO.

Good morning SMJHL and welcome to the day of the draft(s). Today i will be going through the draftees for this upcoming SMJHL draft, from first created, to last. I will quickly go through their general build and overall player/user information. I will NOT make a mock draft though, so you won't find any information like that here, sorry. Then again, now when i finished it up the draft is just barely over. God this took a while. But now i'm finally done so give me the money already.

Disclaimer: I'm calling A LOT of people inactive. I went by last online and posts/threads. If i called you an inactive and you don't agree then frankly i don't care, be MORE active.

Username: Rabidsponge21
Player Name: Mikkel Asmus Sondergard
Position:
Jersey Number: 93
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 195lbs
Birthplace: Denmark
Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman

Rabid is a veteran of the SHL with 3 cups under his belt. His old player is Ludvig Koch Schroder, a name that most SHLers really should know, as he's been a top player for many seasons now. Time always gets the better of us though in this league and after creating back for the S31 SHL draft, it might not be a bad idea to retire. Especially with the switch to FHM, the move might be a little too much for good old Koch Schroder. Rabid knows how to build those D-men and has proven that he can keep active. Safe bet for sure. His build seem very balanced, maybe a little TOO balanced. but then again he is opting for a two-way defenseman.

Username: Fantobens
Player Name: Joseph Fantobens
Position: Defense
Jersey Number: 13
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 188lbs
Birthplace: Sweden
Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman

Next up we have another user with previous players. Fantobens old player is from S43 and is called David Fantobens. Solid player with around 1k TPE. Perhaps mostly known for creating the Explain thread that garnished a lot of interest, with multiple thread being created with the same name but modifiers behind it. Anyways, Joseph is not a common swedish name, as we usually spell it with a f instead of the ph. Either way, he seems to be swedish. Again we're seeing a two-way defenseman just like our earlier entry, with a very balanced build. Maybe a little more focused on the game than on the skating. Much will change as TPE is earned though, it's good to lay a good ground work.

Username: Travis43
Player Name: Travis Ross
Position: Left Wing
Jersey Number: 43
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 217lbs
Birthplace: United States
Player Type: Playmaker Forward

And here we have our first true rookie of the draft. a big boy forward in Travis Ross. I thought he would be a power-forward when i saw how big this youngster is, but he seem to be opting for a playmaking build. However this is built with the SimonT attributes in mind, so if he hasn't gone inactive we'd see a lot of changes on this player page. Looking at this build however we see that he's opting to put a high amount of TPE into Checking, this despite it being his weakness, so perhaps i wasn't so wrong in thinking of him as a power-forward. Other than checking he has put his points into skating and passing/scoring it seems. But with only 4 posts and no update thread, i doubt we'll be seeing more of this individual sadly.

Username: Gucci
Player Name: Robert von Wertz
Jersey Number: 10
Height: 6ft 1in
Weight: 212 lbs
Birthplace: Austria
Player Type: Offensive Defenseman

Another True rookie. Sadly also seems to be inactive, with only 3 posts and no update thread. This user seem to be recruited from another simleague, NFSL. Also created with the SimonT attributes. He has pegged himself as an offensive defenseman, and i can only agree, he seem to be offensive alright. His speciality seem to be his skating though, as it's his highest attribute with a huge 70 to start out. I guess if you're fast enough the other team won't catch you? Hopefully we'll see this stylish user come back, and we'll be all gucci.

Username: Viperxhawks19
Player Name: Frankie Holtz
Position: Goalie
Jersey Number: 30
Weight: 221 lbs
Birthplace: Germany
Player Type: Hybrid Goalie

Another true rookie with perhaps the most hardcore and cool name out there, Viperxhawks19. This truly sounds like a 12 year old Xbox Live username. I'm not one to discriminate though. However if i got killed by this dude in Tarkov i would probably sell my account half price off. Anyways he probably won't see this diss though because he seems to be another case of the inactivity bug. if he DID come back though, he has a nice ground build(in Simon T). Concentrating on the 3 big attributes and not putting much in Skating. However his Agility weakness is not looking too good for me as a former Goalie and a 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Username: Hockeyiscool
Player Name: Dwight Knight
Jersey Number: 33
Weight: 202 lbs
Birthplace: Undetermined
Player Type: Power Forward

YES! Finally the Power Forward i was looking for! And he's not only a power forward, he's got an amazing name to go with it. Dwight Knight. God that is satisfying. He seems to be active too, so that's great, creating as early as he did can sometimes bite you in the butt. However he signed early enough to be able to sign with a team, so that's good. I don't know where Undetermined lies, but it's definitely a place i haven't been to, that's for sure. His build is in SimonT attributes and his attributes are very "Power Forwardy", with a balanced build that still includes Checking. Defense is high which is great.

Username: Cobbenstein
Player Name: Patrick Shepherd
Position: Center
Jersey Number: 27
Weight: 202 lbs
Player Type: Two-way Forward

Cobbenstein is another True Rookie. Just like the earlier entry he seems to still be active, which is great. As a two-way forward we should expect a balanced build, and that is what we're getting here. High defense, good amount, maybe a little too much this early in faceoffs? And other than that i would probably want a little more skating than 50. Then again these are SimonT attributes, so it's moot right now. Seem to be a friend of sve7en, who has proven himself as a very active dude. Hopefully it works out!

Username: FleshBagSoup
Player Name: Slimey Snail
Jersey Number: 69
Height: 5ft 0in
Weight: 300 lbs
Birthplace: Czech Republic
Player Type: Defensive Defenseman

Well, what do i say about this one? A 300 lbs Slimey Snail called FleshBagSoup. There is so much wrong with this, i don't even know where to begin. First of all, a slimey snail will mess up the ice, potentially even freezing to the surface. Second, FlashBagSoup? Really? lmfao. Shortest possible height and heaviest possible weight. Damn i'd like to see this monster of a creature. Oh well, this creature is another true rookie who still seem to be active. Finally we get to see a FHM attributed rookie. This thing has put himself as a defensive defenseman and it shows in his build. I'd expect his speed, agility and acceleration to be as close to minimum as possible, but somehow it has been able to keep them up around the 10 mark.

Username: druchainzz1314
Player Name: Anders Klinkhammer
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 184 lbs
Birthplace: Finland
Player Type: Offensive Defenseman

Another username that sounds like Xbox Live has invaded the site. Honestly this looks like someone who let his cat walk on the keyboard and just hope for the best. Klinkhammer seems to be a finnish offensive defeneman, and i can only agree. Pretty much all his tpe is put into the offensive stats, with an exception to a couple measly tpe put into skating. I doubt we'll see more of this individual though seeing how he only has 1 post, which is the player thread. Let's move on.

Username: MIke15
Player Name: Michael Borowiak
Jersey Number: 15
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 205 lbs
Player Type: Two-Way Forward

Another inactive rookie in Michael Borowiak. Two-way forward with a very balanced build. Weakness is Puck Handling which seems like a bad move, but with the change to FHM it could be changed. I doubt it though, as it's been almost two weeks since the last time he checked in, only posting a total of 3 times. Better luck next time.

Username: bordon23
Player Name: Stein Nilsen
Jersey Number: 23
Weight: 221 in
Birthplace: Norway
Player Type: Playmaker Forward

Stein Nilsen is a norwegian, first of the draft it seems. Big guy, big frame. Definitely saw this as another power forward, but no, it's just another playmaker, how original. Okay i'm not going to bash you my neighbour, you do you. The build is very offensive, as one can expect from a playmaker. It's yet another SimonT build though, so it doesn't really matter. It gives us an idea on how he would build his player though. The user seems to be a Harry Potter fan when you look at his avatar. Fun fact i guess. Last logged in a couple days ago, so there is still hope.

Username: JHS
Player Name: Konrad Danke
Position:
Jersey Number: 58
Weight: 220 lbs
Player Type: Two-way Forward

Oh Look, JHS with another player, lmao. I think he had a player called Bernie Sanders and that's pretty much what i know of his player career. I know he used to be whalers(?) GM and talked shit about me when i came into the league because he couldn't handle the Sweg. Wonder if he'll throw a temper tantrum again if he falls out of the top 10? Anyways. His skater is a two-way center, very balanced build, maybe the defense is a little low but again, SimonT attributes, so they really don't matter at this point. I honestly don't know how his players has actually been in the sim earlier, so i can't say anything about his player building skills. Haven't talked to the dude in forever so idk how he is in the LR.

Username: russo0000
Player Name: Ron Jusso
Position: Right Wing
Jersey Number: 27
Weight: 200lbs
Player Type: Offensive Forward

Back to the true rookies. Ron Jusso sounds like a real mix between american and finnish, and perhaps he has some finnish heritage? Who knows. I wonder if 0000 is his locker combination. Seems to be inactive though with obly 2 posts since joining back on feb 20th. Build is yet again SimonT, i wonder when we started with the FHM player builder... He really seem offensive though with most TPE put into scoring. Defense is at 44 which would work out horribly for him though seeing how it is more of a positioning stat than a defensive stat.

Username: QuakesItUp
Player Name: Joey Gabo
Jersey Number: 4
Weight: 200 lbs
Player Type: Two-Way Forward

Another Rookie, another norwegian, and another Two-Way Forward. This one does however have an update thread, AND visited just a couple days ago. 4 posts in total though doesn't look too good. Maybe it changes after the draft? Recruited by GoldenApricot, multi warning? hehe. Just kidding just kidding. Seems to be pretty offensively built, 70 scoring, 65 passing. Build looks good IMO. SimonT build though, AGAIN. Hopefully he starts posting soon, so we get the new blood in.

Username: thevoicelesscreator
Player Name: PBJ Souppan
Position: Left Defense
Jersey Number: 97
Birthplace: Canada
Player Type: Probably two-way defenseman.

Fun name, PBJ Souppan, i approve. I've seen this user around, i don't know where but i've definitely seen a post or two. Uses a Subban avatar, has a +2 reputation and seems to still be posting. He is arookie, and he even has a FHM build, thank you mister! The player type wasn't specified but i'm guessing he is going for a two-way defenseman type of player looking at his build. Most stats are around the 10 mark, with a little more focus on the physical attributes. Should be a solid pick-up! Drafted by Stamkosfan who has a solid player himself.

Username: snoopdogg
Player Name: Daniel Laforest
Jersey Number: 19
Weight: 211 lbs
Player Type: some type of offensive minded center.

Now this is where we get to see our first try-hard! A true rookie with 88 posts and 12(!) threads. A lot of them having to do with the WJC where he was appointed GM. Now this is what i'm talking about. This is probably someone who will definitely go top 5 in the draft. Seeing how i haven't gone through everyone yet that is the best i can go now, lol. Great player name, OK username. Attributes tells me he is going to be getting a good amount of points his rookie season. However i would probably like to see a little more stamina, 6 out of 20 is pretty bad, even in the minors probably by FHM standards. Watch out for this one!

Username: lespoils
Player Name: Jean-Uthred Ragnarsson-Tremblay
Jersey Number: 24
Weight: 201 lbs
Player Type: Some type of defensive center

Now this is a username i remember from my time as banker for the SMJHL. Last player was called Pierre Larouche-Durocher, and it was a career SMJHLer. Perhaps with the big bank account and a little more motivation this player can be something more? Ragnarsson-Tremblay seems to focus a lot on the defensive attributes, as well as physicality. The offensive attributes is nothing at all to write home about. And can we talk about this name? lol. Sure a mouthful. Good luck though!

Username: Wally
Player Name: Cale Amundsen
Height: 6ft 6in
Weight: 230 lbs
Birthplace: Netherlands
Player Type: Goalie

Oh look, Wally is back with another goalie! My old goalie tandem partner from Minnesota Chiefs. Has been a little up and down with the activity the last couple of years but hopefully it works out this time around. Wally has a good resumé on this site, like GMing and being in HO. The results might not always have been the best, but you can't question his dedication once he puts his mind into something. Goalie attributes looks fine to me, very all-round base with nothing put into passing or pokecheck. I wonder how Puckhandling works in FHM, maybe it has something to do with how well the Rebound attribute functions? Should be interesting to see.

Username: MegaSkuci
Player Name: Vítek Víteček
Jersey Number: 36
Weight: 187 lbs
Player Type: Some type of Offensive Forward

Vítek Víteček is a true rookie from Czech Republic, the country of cheap beers and beautiful ladies. Ah i still remember my times there fondly, getting entry to a club, 5 drink vouchers and being able to watch beautiful ladies for the same price as 2 beers back home. Hopefully this Corona thing has cooled down before October when i'm supposed to go there again. Anyways i had to look up his Player render "Don Sylvestri", and shame on me, he played on my favourite team Boston Bruins. Now don't i look stupid? Either way, Vítek seems to go for a very offensive build right off the bat. Perhaps i would put a TPE or two into Balance so i didn't fall around all night, but that might just be me. Seems to be active and posting, so definitely a plus.

Username: jasonstreiter
Player Name: John Walker
Player Type: Two-Way Forward probably

This confuses me deeply. A player named John Walker, with the username jasonstreiter... Stop playing tricks with me! Jason, or John or whatever this dude is called is a pretty big guy at 6ft 2in and 205 lbs. Seems to be inactive, which is perhaps for the best, because this is confusing. Player build seem very balanced, so i don't know what he is trying to be when it comes to player type, PROBABLY a two-way forward. Will be a bottom pick though.

Username: C H U K S T R
Player Name: Dumpstr Chukstr
Position: Cntr
Jersey Number: 3,5
Height: 6f 5n
Weight: 20 ls
Birthplace: fnlad
Player Type: Playmaker probably

See what i did there in the player information? Funny huh? Yeah i'm a funny guy. Chukstr is another rookie who really doesn't seem too active. 3 posts and 2 threads, which without looking more closely probably is his player thread and update thread. In other words not much to spend a top pick on. I didn't think this draft was this bad when it came to inactives, but apparently it is. The player build seems very offensive, and i think the lack of positioning will bite this player in the butthole, if he even gets to play in the league.

Username: RotticusScott
Player Name: Rotticus Scott
Player Type: Some type of Forward that passes a lot

And now we get a rookie that actually posts and seem at the very least fairly active. 18 posts, update thread, check. Even got a +2 reputation which is nice to see. The build seem to be based on speed and momentum rather than anything else. Stamina 5, strength 5. Defensive stats are all 5 except for stickchecking and defensive read. Offensives are all 5s except for passing and offensive read. I have very limited knowledge of FHM but i doubt this will work very well in the sim. Luckily it's just the base build and with just a few TPE this will be fairly easily fixed.

Username: Snussu
Player Name: Tinke Jutila
Jersey Number: 7
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 216 lbs
Player Type: some sort of Defensive Defenseman probably

Snussu is back with a new player! Dank Boija lost some momentum halfway in and maybe this is the revenge Snussu is looking for. He got 1 cup with Hamilton and some might say it was cheated but screw the haters, my hamilton brothers won that fair and square. Snussus new player is called Tinke Jutila and is a defenseman, and i wish him nothing but the best. The build seems to be focused on being defensive, not sure if it's just to not make any defensive mistakes or if he's going for a defensive player. High hitting compared to shots blocking and stickchecking, great physical attributes. Nothing put into the Mentals yet, but i doubt many draftees got anything there.

Username: GeckoeyGecko
Player Name: Simon Takshak
Jersey Number: 42
Birthplace: Indonesia
Player Type: Some type of offensive forward

Haha i could barely finish the player information after i saw the player render. Danny Devito? Really Gecko? Lmfao. A 5 foot, 300 pounds Indonesian Danny Devito. This draft sure has a couple interesting characters in it. Gecko however will probably go very early in the draft. Funny dude that does some great pixel graphics. Might not have had the best TPE record in history(to say the least) but any SMJHL team should be happy to have him. Build seem to be mainly focused on offensive attributes and to be a mean bully, as his checking is 12 and hitting 13 with the rest of his defensive attributes set to 5. His physical attributes are also a little weird, with only 5s in acceleration and agility, but the rest is 9. All except for Fighting, which is also a 5. Are you saying that Indonesian Danny Devito has a 9 in stamina but only a 5 in fighting? Something doesn't add up here HECKO

Username: Thegreatmomo14
Player Name: EJ Karlsson
Jersey Number: 38
Weight: 195 lbs
Player Type: some type of two-way defenseman

Another inactive rookie, what's new? Guessing he's trying to model his player after Erik Karlsson. Attributes looks fine, however the shooting range needs to be way higher. Physical attributes aren't the best either. Not that it matters with an inactive though. The great Momo makes me think of anime though, both Momo from MHA and Momo from One Piece.

Username: SpontaneousCombustion
Player Name: Gavin Wallace
Jersey Number: 95
Weight: 170 lbs
Birthplace: Great Britain
Player Type: Some type of two-way forward

Great username, I just wish there was a space in between because it took like 3 tries to make out what it said. I'm not a native english speaker, sue me. This is a really slim boye with only 170 lbs on that 6 foot frame. I think he needs to call Pettersson to get some of those Captain America growth pills. Build looks good, tpe put into every attribute but fighting it seems. Great base. Seems to be fairly active too with 23 posts as well as an update thread.

Username: ocyrus
Player Name: Kyle Browning
Jersey Number: 29
Weight: 200lbs
Player Type: some sort of two way forward.

Another inactive rookie sadly. Seems to have a great two way build IMO. Perhaps a little low in the physical attributes but other than that it looks fine. Nothing to complain about really. Let's move on.

Username: cdr99
Player Name: Corey Rigler
Jersey Number: 28
Weight: 190lbs
Player Type: Some sort of two way forward

Another two way forward looking rookie. Hasn't logged in for 3 days and only has 7 posts. Hopefully the draft drags him back into activity. This build is similar to the previous entry but with even less tpe invested in the physical attributes. If FHM is anything like EHM then Physical attributes like skating is very important. So if he comes back i would suggest putting the training camp tpe in there ASAP.

Username: PlayoffT
Player Name: Grigor Kalashnikov
Jersey Number: 99
Weight: 220lbs
Birthplace: Russia
Player Type: some sort of offensive forward.

Recruited by the previous entry cdr99. only has 1 post which is the player page, didn't even bother to do an AC or anything, so i don't have much hope for this one sadly. The name is top class and he really embodies the russian playstyle with great offensive minded skills, but the skating and effort leaves a lot to the imagination. At least he put enough in faceoffs to get it to a 10.

Username: Xander
Player Name: Xander Brooks
Jersey Number: 26
Weight: 215 lbs
Player Type: Some type of offensive forward.

It seems to be a common theme. Inactive rookie, heavily offensive with physical attributes that leaves a lot to the imagination. Nice name though, i got a friend who uses Zander as his online persona, which he got from hearing Xander being pronounced and not knowing how to spell it. Anyways, speed and acceleration is at 12 so maybe he can crack a lineup as a IFA.

Username: Lockwood
Player Name: William Lockwood
Weight: 182 lbs
Player Type: some sort of two way forward probably.

And her we get another one of the try-hards in the class. Has written a ton of media and has been posting at a good pace. 50 posts and 18(!) threads in 6 days. Only one reputation though, so i'm bumping that up to a solid 2 as we speak. What should i put in the message box? Keep up the good work? Yeah let's go with that. Lockwood is a true rookie, so he needs all the encouragement he can get. SHL is a rough place many times and it's easy to get burnt out. Build wise he looks fine, a little too weak on the physical side IMO but he looks to be a stud so he'll get that sorted quickly i bet.

Username: SAwful
Player Name: Mathew Sawful
Jersey Number: 12
Weight: 190 lbs
Player Type: some sort of two way defenseman.

I'm sensing a pattern here, Americans. Usually it's Canadians dominating the numbers but it feels like 70% has been american in this prospect pool. At least Sawful isn't inactive! 27 posts and 3 threads, so definitely around and posting, so that's great. Funny name and has Fry from Futurama as his avatar, which is a plus for me. +2 reputation so far too so that's a good look. His build seem fine to me, definitely more on the offensive side but still seem capable in the other areas. My tip would probably be to put a couple more points in Positioning just to be solid in the defense. Keep up the good work!

Username: Finny_finnfinn
Player Name: Benjamin Oliver
Jersey Number: 72
Player Type: looks like an offensive defenseman

And just as i talk about Americans being more than the Canadians, a canadian prospect comes along. Sadly an inactive one though. A very well thought out username in Finny_finnfinn. And a player name that is made up of two first names. How original child. Anyways as i said he is inactive, and there is not much to say. 1 post, 1 thread, which is the player thread. His build is veeerryyy offensive, neglecting all defensive responsibilitys as well as being below average in skating. Probably won't get any playtime as an IFA.

Username: BugsHiser
Player Name: Matthew Hiser
Jersey Number: 47
Player Type: Some sort of two way defenseman.

And we're back to the United States with another inactive rookie. His Avatar is pretty cool and i'm surprised he had the time to change his avatar seeing how he never posted again after the player thread. Build wise i kinda like his player, very all-round and balanced but i don't think he'll be too balanced. Will probably get some playtime if he gets on the right team. Sadly this seems to be the thing in this draft, i don't think even half the players are active. SAD.

Username: peej2189
Player Name: Panda Panico
Jersey Number: 57
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 245 lbs
Player Type: Looks to be a Power Forward

Biggest player in the draft so far, not counting the slimy snail and Indonesian Danny Devito. I was about to say that he was inactive but i must have looked at the wrong player page because he clearly has an update thread AND 18 posts in 5 days. I'm happy because we need more Pandas in the league for sure. Panda Panico is a great name and i'm here for it. First German of the draft too i think. And he seems to be a Power Forward looking at the stats, a big 13 in Hitting and 10 in checking. Good amount of strength and stamina as well as screening. I love people going out of the standard attributes and trying something different. I really hope it works out. My tip would be to put more in the physical stats.

Username: Hefe4711
Player Name: Richard Majors
Player Type: Goalie who wants to be like Ron Hextall.

As i stated with my earlier goalie reviews, i can't say much about the goalie attributes in FHM. Very balanced with 10s and 11s in most attributes though and i think it looks fine honestly. Mental thoughness at 12 which i kinda like, i bet that can have a huge effect if you let in a couple early goals, which most rookie tenders usually do. Seems to be active too with 4 threads and 21 posts since the 10th. American born, what a shocker. I don't know what the need for goalies look for in the league right now as i've switched to a skater and also been only semi active when it comes to looking at other teams. Goalie is often a thankless position, especially if there is an overflow of it like there was a couple seasons ago. Hoping for the best though!

Username: DevilsNJ89
Player Name: Tom Crt
Jersey Number: 20
Weight: 191 lbs
Player Type: Very offensive type of center.

Another inactive american skater. I don't know why but i get the feeling that he is born in Jersey. I also kind of like the specific weight at 191 lbs, wonder if it was intentional or just a miss-click. Anyways he seems to be a very offensively minded forward, putting 13 in both passing and puckhandling. 11 in both shooting accuracy and shooting range. 5 in all defensive stats but faceoffs which is 12. Physical stats looks very poo as well. Sorry not sorry, but this player won't play a minute probably.

Username: SonicReducer
Player Name: Michael Willis
Jersey Number: 37
Player Type: Very offensive type of center.

I'm having some deja vu right here. Didn't i just review this player? They're almost identical, except this player has more put into shooting and less into passing. At least he put a little more into the physical attributes. But just like the last player, won't play a minute most likely. The username is fucking top class though, holy shit Sonic Reducer lmfao. I can just see Jim Carrey sitting behind the monitor rubbing his hands with an evil cackle. Too bad he seems to have forgotten about the site, seeing how he only has the one post.

Username: Ketria
Player Name: Jordon Kettner
Jersey Number: 11
Player Type: some kind of offensive forward

Another inactive american skater. Not as offensive as the last couple of entries, and a lot more put into his physical attributes, which i like. At least he put some points into positioning as well when it comes to his defensive game, however the lack of tpe put into the other defensive attributes will probably render him useless sadly.

Username: Epic McPhail
Player Name: Sean Clark
Player Type: Very offensive forward.

I feel i might get deducted pay because of all these inactive american swines. One post, one thread. Literally nothing put into any defensive attributes, and only physical attributes over 5 is acceleration and speed. It's pretty ridiculous really. 13 shooting accuracy but only 5 range. 13 puckhandling, screening 10. God what is this player. Luckily he's inactive so no GM will have to deal with sorting this thing out, will go into the IFA pool and never see the light of day again. One can really say that this player really lives up to the username Epic McPhail.

Username: Moreorless89
Player Name: Luffy Richard
Weight: 210 lbs
Player Type: some sort of two way forward.

Excuse me, Luffy? Now that is a name nobody would use if he wasn't a cultured man who watched One Piece. That alone will earn you points in my book. However the 4 posts concerns me. I see that he's been online today though, so perhaps all the activity has been in the rookie discord? I don't know. Build looks pretty solid honestly, get Acceleration and Agility up from 5 and you should be good in my opinion.

Username: st4rface
Player Name: Aumy Jr.
Jersey Number: 81
Player Type: some sort of two way defenseman

So, at first glance this looks like a true rookie, because the account is made this month. But if you do some research you'll find out that it's actually a veteran in "aumicc83+". His old player was Reinis Aumeisters, a player that perhaps wasn't a great earner, but he was long lived and served a purpose. He has been very active to start this new player out though with 62 posts and 9 threads in 5 days, which definitely puts him amongst the top posters for this class. Just don't use Marian Hossa as his player render, as he prefers Marcel.

Username: Pforsberg
Player Name: Hank Walton
Height: 5ft 8in
Player Type: kind of a two way forward

First of all, how dare you put a small f in Forsberg. minus points. Also you're inactive so you probably won't see this. If you return from inactivity i hope you think long and hard about this poor choice of username you're decided to use! Then again you're German, but you should still be able to spell last names with a big letter in the beginning! :@ Okay enough of that. Player build looks fine to me, very balanced with good amounts in the physical stats. my first tip would be to put a little more into shooting range. But then again you're inactive so my tips doesn't really matter.

Username: CrazyMojito
Player Name: Kyle Sutton
Jersey Number: 96
Player Type: some sort of two way / offensive forward

Finally an active rookie. And also a rookie that isn't american. He seems to be a devilsfan from the avatar. Kyle Sutton seems to be a two way forward which is more offensively talented than defensively. However the defensive attributes aren't that bad. Could get that Defensive Read up from 5 though, other than that this player looks fine. 11 in Getting Open, Puckhandling, Shooting Accuracy and Offensive read. Range is 8 so should be good. Speed and acceleration 11 too, agility and stamina 10. I really can't complain about much here.

Username: cahtahhaht79
Player Name: Carter Hart
Jersey Number: 79
Weight: 181 lbs

Lmfao come on man you're not even trying. cahtahhaht79? Really? If you had put a user as recruiter i would've screamed multi. However people making multis are usually smarter than to sure names like this. Oh well, what can i say. Carter Hart seems to be an okay goalie, however i do think the 15 in Recovery is way too high. Other than that i guess it looks okay. Mr cahtahhaht79 seems to be inactive however and hasn't logged in since he created the player, so i'm not having high hopes for this one.

Username: TubbyTim69
Player Name: Anders Svendsen
Player Type: two way forward.

Another Norwegian. Only 3 posts but has been active today so that is good. Probably another case of the Discord rookies. Svendsen seems to be going on the "screw physical attributes" line of thinking, where he only put a total of 2 tpe into all of the physical attributes combined. The next thing that stands out to me is that he has ha crazy 15 in Hitting. Now that is committing to being physical. I doubt it will work out though with a mere 5 in strength. But then again i don't know anything about FHM, but the logical conclusion should be that if you're a weakling you're hits wont be hard.

Username: HemskyIsSic
Player Name: Randen Skog
Player Type: Defensive Forward probably? At least at first glance.

So, a good amount put into the defensive attribute, which leads me to believe that this is either a defensive forward or a two way forward. Borderline bad in the physical attributes but i think it might work. Defensively great actually, positioning 13 is awesome. Offensively seems okay, will probably get a bunch of time on the PK and one of the lower lines to start out. All teams need one of these. Name is cool too, Skog is a nice last name, very Swedish though, so maybe it's a Fin with Swedish roots.Seems to be active too, which is great!

Username: Geekee
Player Name: Denzel Phillips
Player Type: two way defenseman it seems.

Another 1 thread 1 post american, recruited by Stamkosfan. Now i made it sound like Stamkosfan has recruited a bunch of 1 posters but no, It's just a coincidence. Denzel Phillips is  a very well rounded defenseman. Maybe a little too well rounded in my opinion. You should remove some shooting accuracy in favor of shooting range. Then again 11 minutes online total and nothing since the 13th. So i'm not holding my breath for a return.

Username: WarbeastSG
Player Name: AJ Patella
Jersey Number: 34
Player Type: kind of an offensive defenseman

Another Stamkosfan recruit. This one seems fairly active though, Update thread and 7 posts. Online today. The name Patella brings my memories back to my english lessons where we listened to a tape where there was an indian girl called Anita Patel speaking about how her family with a father who is an english teacher. Good time good time, almost as good as the German woman on our German lessons who was looking for "meine kleine pussy". But enough of my school years. Warbeast has spent almost 3 hours on the site so far, so he seems to have been familiarising himself with the site, which is great. His build looks great to me as a starting build for an offensive defenseman, great physical attributes. Good job!

Username: Cloddish
Player Name: Tobias Ray
Height: 6ft 6in
Birthplace: Switzerland

Now next up we got a long boye, 6foot 6 inch giant Tobias Ray. He'll have no difficulties taking up the height of the net that's for sure. This Swiss goalie sadly seem inactive though, no visits since the 11th and only 23 minutes on the forums. No update thread, only one post which is the player page. Build looks good, Positioning 13 and reflexes 14 looks sweet, positioning is like 75% of the work. Low shots at 5 might be deadly though. Then again he might be trying to base his stats on his size, because i can imagine it being rough to get those low pucks as a long ass boye.

Username: Lucko
Player Name: Jeremy Shepherd
Player Type: Very Offensive Forward

I think i've seen this build before. 12 in acceleration and speed, rest of the physical plus all the defensive attributes at 5. 12 getting open, puckhandling, shooting accuracy and offensive read. The 5 in shooting range will bite you in the ass though, seeing how you'll have to be right in front of the net to even be able to take advantage of that accuracy. Also 5 passing, lmfao. This really is a terrible build, sorry not sorry, but it is. He seems to have been online yesterday, let's see if he actually does something with this player, because right now this is a one post one thread player which is virtually unplayable in the sim.

Username: Gnarwhaler
Player Name: Jarrod Hiddleston
Player Type: some type of two way forward probably.

*le sigh* One post, one thread. Not online for 3 days. Not much hope here again. God this draft class seemed great when i started out with more than 4 pages worth of players, but less than half seem to be active. Oh well, good name, solid build. Physical attributes looks great and a good spread of defensive and offensive attributes too. Focused on the defensive first is a smart choice too. I really don't know what more to say, these inactives are making me burnt out.

Username: ryanjames4734
Player Name: Ryan Hunt
Weight: 170 lbs
Player Type: some sort of defensive forward it looks like

Last online 2 days ago, however with the two post, one thread, i don't have much hope here either, so i'm writing this off as another inactive american. Ryan Hunt seems to be a small boy, 170 lbs , but still 10 in hitting. Interesting. Offensive stats are fairly low, but it's still early. Defensive ratings are great, really great except for the 5 in checking, which is a key stat defensively. Physical attributes are a little low in my opinion but should still work.

Username: ekimarahide
Player Name: David Zekimarahide
Jersey Number: 91
Player Type: looks like a Speedy forward

Now this is an interesting name. Zekimarahide. Sounds like a quest item in WoW to be honest. I'm digging it! And i would love to here the play by play commentator scream it out loud when he scores. ZeeEEeeeEEEKIMARAHIIIIIIIIIDE!!!! Oh yes i'm totally on board with this. Too bad he seems to be inactive. One post and one thread and only 6 minutes online time. Sadly not holding my breath for this beast to do much around here. Please prove me wrong though! Player Build looks... Decent? Defensively he's utterly worthless really, the only attribute he put points in is Faceoffs. Offensively he's fine with 9s in pretty much everything. Physically he's great, with a crazy 14 in speed!

Username: Shaun 1574
Player Name: Sheen Beckett
Weight: 206 lbs
Player Type: Very Offensive Defenseman

Not an inactive! Woo! Way to go America. Sheen Becket seem to be a very offensive minded defenseman, putting over 10 in almost all attributes there. If i had one tip to you good sir it would be to swap the Shooting Accuracy with the Shooting Range. A Shooting Range of 6 will not be a great look for you. Also if you're only putting points in one Defensive attribute i would suggest you change it to Positioning instead of Defensive Read. Physical Attributes looks fine, except for the Balance and Strength. Get those two up and you're fine!

Username: Zyrok
Player Name: Zyrok McCunningham
Player Type: Offensive Forward it looks like

Okay, so whoever "Dil" is that recruited this poor dude, you're not pushy enough! The dude only created the player and then never looked back. Be better please! Laughing Okay, moving on. Good name on this one, Username and First name looks like something taken out of a science fiction movie. The last name sounds so British i can't even start to explain it. Player build looks fine honestly. Physical attributes looks good, Offensively and defensively too. No complaints apart from the inactiveness.

Username: jericson
Player Name: Elwulf Jericson
Jersey Number: 2
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 185 lbs
Player Type: Two Way Defenseman probably

First of all, Interesting name. When i saw Jericson i was thinking tou were a Jonathan Ericsson fan. His brother Jimmie used to play on my hometown team for the longest time, being pretty much an eternal captain ever since. Sadly he retired last season though. Anyways, Seems to be active, 20 posts and 3 threads, online for a crazy 10 hours already and last active 20 minutes ago. Glad to see it! Seems to be a bulky guy with 185 lbs on a 5ft 6in frame. I'm here for it though! Attributes looks fine. Physical attributes alla round 10, Defensively he looks good too, 13 positioning is awesome to start out. Offensively solid too, Range at 10 is solid. No complaints from me!

Username: Ethanb02
Player Name: Ethan Barney
Jersey Number: 17
Player Type: I don't even know what the heck this is

Okay, i'm getting sick of all there 1 post 1 thread american born players. Next time i see one of these i'll just skip it. Oh well Ethan Barney has a build that i really don't know what to make of. Offensively he's got 13 accuracy and 13 offensive read, the reast is only 5s and 6s. Defensively it's 5s all the way through. Physically it's 12 acceleration, 13 agility, 13 speed and the rest are 5s and 6s... I really don't know what this dude is going for, because i can tell you right now, this is not giving me good vibes. Then again it seems to be an inactive. I wish he didn't hide his activity so i could make sure of it. Oh well, let's move on.

Username: Bamko
Player Name: Matúš Rojík
Jersey Number: 21
Weight: 180 lbs
Birthplace: Slovakia
Player Type: Very Offensive Defenseman.

Our first Slovakian of the draft! Sadly it seems to be an inactive one though. Great names, we need some unusal character in here to make it more spicy. super short at 5 ft but not super heavy like the other short players. Build is crazy, nothing at all put into the defensive attributes whatsoever. Physical Attributes has a very small amount of TPE put into them, pretty much only Acceleration and Agility which are both 10+. His Offensive attributes are high AF. Offensive Read 13, Shooting Accuracy and Getting open 12. Puckhandling and passing 11. Shooting range is only 5 though, which will bite him in the butthole earlier rather than later. It is what it is though, hopefully he proves me wrong with the inactivity.

Username: SchievOz
Player Name: Johnny Boy
Jersey Number: 9
Player Type: i dont even fucking care

I said i would skip the next inactive american, so that's what i'm doing.

Username: m_c_hale
Player Name: Mike Rotchburns
Jersey Number: 33
Player Type: Seems to be a Defensive Defenseman.

Another one thread one post american, god fucking damnit. At least this one was online yesterday, which i guess isn't an accomplishment seeing how he signed up 3 days ago. Whatever. Attributes looks fine, only offensive attribute he put points in is Passing, which is fine if he's going for a purely defensive player. Defensively he's great with 10 or higher in most categories. Physical and Mental looks fine too, no complaints from me except for the lack of activity. Moving on.

Username: BloomeyGB
Player Name: Leo Bloomfield
Jersey Number: 94
Weight: 150 lbs

Leo Bloomfield, an active(!) goaltender! Wooo! Last visit 30 minutes ago. This dude seems to be a really really thin kid though, 150 lbs Jesus Christ, get this kid some supplements! Anyways, hopefully size doesn't have a big impact on the sim. Honestly i don't know how FHM works. Either way this dude looks fine attributes wise. Maybe he should've shaved a little off of the Glove stat which is at a high 15, to put a little more into reflexes, but that is easily fixed with the training camp TPE etc. Mental Toughness at 10, i kinda like this, hopefully it's not a useless attribute.

Username: honkerrs
Player Name: Scoochie Stratton
Jersey Number: 29
Height: 6ft 4in

Okay, now this is the complete opposite of the last entry. This goalie is 6 foot 4 inches, which is a great height for a goalie these days. Also active with 21 posts and 2 threads. Bonus points! Scoochie is a weird ass first name but i'm here for it. Stratton would look great on the back of a goalie jersey. Attributes looks great actually, almost so great that i'm starting to think he's used too much tpe, but obviously he hasn't as he has been approved. Reflexes and Recovery at 13, Positioning 12, a couple others around 10 and 11. Very nice.

Username: vr321
Player Name: John Mulaney

Inactive American it seems. has put a lot of tpe into Goalie Stamina, a crazy 15. I'm not sure how it works in the sim but that seem way too high for the minors. 5 in low shots seem way too low too. Should've lowered stamina to like 10 and put the left over tpe into everything else.

Username: Dextaria
Player Name: Ryosuke Sato
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 150 lbs
Birthplace: Japan Japan
Player Type: Defensive Defenseman it seems like

Aaaaye Japan numba wan! Finally a japanese player in this draft, and a fellow defenseman at that. Great times! Even better is that he seem to be active! 19 posts and 2 threads. Living up to the Asian stereotype of being short and thin too, i see what you did there. 150 lbs, damn you tiny. Sato seem to focus on the defensive attributes to start out. I'm not sure what he's going for in the future but i do like that he's put effort in the defense first. Except for the 13 in puckhandling his offense is not the best, but defensively we can see 11 in both positioning and stickchecking, and 9s in Shot Blocking and Defensive Read. I would like to see a little more put into Checking though, but it'll come. Physically great, 11 in Acceleration, Agility, Balance and Speed, and 9 in Stamina. the 5 in Strength has me a little worried but again, it's early and a lot of TPE to earn before the first sim. I'm excited!

Username: Skeleton Party
Player Name: Cal Covid
Jersey Number: 19
Birthplace: CHINA NUMBA WAN

Man, there are 3 things i'm sad about here. First out, your name is Skeleton Party but your profile picture is a picture of chicken nuggets? Disappointed, i was expecting a dancing skeleton gif. Second thing is that you're born in China. SAD, wish you were Japanese. China is number one, which prevents Japan from being it. SAD. Third thing, Why would you use Zac Rinaldo as a player render for a goalie, lmao. This is tripping me out. Other than that you're looking fine. Probably a similar build to what i would do if i made a goalie. Thumbs up from me my asian brother!

Username: JakeDeere
Player Name: Jake Deere
Player Type: Two Way Defenseman from the looks of it.

United States. one post and one thread, name a more dynamic combo. Very balanced build, IMO a little low on the physical attributes, but you do you. I would personally remove some from Puckhandling and put it in either shooting range or any of the physical attributes not called Acceleration or Speed.

Username: bbp
Player Name: Niccolo Livius
Jersey Number: 31
Birthplace: Italy
Player Type: Looks like two way forward.

Well would you look at that, bbp is back after an almost 2 year hiatus! I had heard the rumors about this but had yet to see it for myself. His last player was Tommy Barlow, one of the Barlow Brothers, who made a ruckus a couple years ago with the demand to be drafted to the same team or they'd sit out/retire. They were drafted to Buffalo, sadly their careers were short lived as the ones pulling the strings gave up on them. Hopefully bbp is back to stay because he is a well liked user on the site! Build looks fine, very balanced. Great base.

Username: Toast
Player Name: Jack Klompus
Jersey Number: 41
Weight: 195 lbs
Player Type: Two way defenseman, maybe a little more on the offensive side.

Toast! Such a cute character to re-appear on this site. Me and Toast have some history to say the least, He made his goalie Brett Broadway the same season i came into the league with Robert Andersson. We duked it out A LOT and he had the better of me most of the time. I blame it on him having better defensemen than me though. Cool We're both in the HoF with those players which should be proof of how awesome we were. Happy to have him back to duke it out, It's a little funny too that he made a defenseman, so once again we're in the same position. From what i can see in his build he focuses a lot into offense, but i wouldn't say that it's too much either. Shooting range of 6 is way too low though with 12 accuracy, if you can't shoot your accuracy won't matter. :( Otherwise it looks fine! Good luck my brother.

Username: Frostbite
Player Name: Grapefruit Lizard
Height: 6ft 11in
Player Type: Offensive forward

Well, This is an interesting name. Then again, his old player was called Wishy Woo Woo, so what would you expect. LMFAO. Honestly this is great though. 6ft 11in, 300 pound big Norwegian fruit lizard. I'm okay with this. Build-wise very offensive. 13 accuracy, 11 range and read, 12 puckhandling. Nothing put into passing though, risky risky... Defensively we can see 10s in Positioning and Defensive Read, 2 good stats to have if anything. Physical i'm not a big fan of the low acceleration and agility, but we'll see that go up after training camp and such.

Username: Bearfish
Player Name: Devin Brassard
Jersey Number: 55
Weight: 228 lbs
Player Type: all out offense defenseman.

Inactive Amerian. 15 passing, 12 puckhandling and accuracy, range 6, 10 offensive read. All defensive stats are 5s. Physical attributes are all 5 except for acceleration, agility and stamina which are 10s. That is all.

Username: Vorshayla
Player Name: HeHateMe DanglesForDays
Position: Right WIng
Jersey Number: 75
Player Type: Speedy Offensive Forward

Inactive Canadian this time. Havent been online since the 6th when the player was made. 15 speed, very fast boye, much wow. not a single TPE put into defense. 11 puck handling and accuracy, 10s in Getting Open and Offensive Read. Physically we see a 12 in acceleration and 10 in stamina. And of course the 15 in speed. rest is sub 7. Guess HeHateMe DanglesForDays likes to go very fast forward, but not back. Moving on.

Username: Horridtravisty
Player Name: Travis Tee
Jersey Number: 42
Weight: 250 lbs
Player Type: Very offensive forward.

Inactive American. From Spooky Spokane, this big boye of 250 lbs has signed up for the SHL. Sadly he seems to have given up on the dream of becoming a professional hockey player before it even started.
Not a single TPE put into Defense. Passing 15 and Shooting Accuracy at 14. Shooting Range and Offensive read at 5... Well, good luck with that. Physical attributes aren't TERRIBLE, but they're pretty damn bad. 5s in acceleration, balance and speed. I'm just going to move on.

Username: mdubz
Player Name: Alexei Petrikov
Player Type: Two Way Defenseman it seems.

Oh look, mdubz is back with a new player. His last player Andrei Petrikov didn't last long, but hopefully Alexei will! His older player was called Mikhail Petrikov and he lived for over 10 seasons, hopefully we'll see a repeat of that. Build-wise solid IMO. Nothing to complain about really. Perhaps the Shooting range? But then again you have to prioritize with the low tpe you start out with. Good luck!

Username: Gooney
Player Name: Wang Liqin
Jersey Number: 14
Player Type: Two Way Forward it looks like.

WHAT THE HELL GOONEY! Jesus Christ i had no idea you re-created, RIP in pieces The Stingray That Killed Steve Irvin. God i love you so much, i don't even care that you're name is kinda racist. I'm just a little sad that you didn't make a Japanese player. Oh well, anyways. Build looks good. Can't complain about anything really, Range is 9 but you're a forward so should be fine. I wish you all the best and that you can stay active with this player, somehow i doubt it though but i love you anyways, lmao. Gooney you weirdo.

Username: MyLittleHexx
Player Name: Justin Keahi
Weight: 214 lbs
Birthplace: Somewhere in the Pacific
Player Type: Some sort of Two Way Forward

First of all Hello again Hexx. Second of all, "Somewhere in the Pacific", lmfao excuse me? We're you born on a boat or something? Oh well. What can i say about Hexx, We've been on the same team at least once, in Minny. I think we shared a team in Hamilton too but i'm far from sure. Build-wise you look good. Perhaps a little low in the physical attributes, but it is what it is.

Username: Frick_Nasty
Player Name: Bork Lazer
Weight: 286 lbs
Player Type: Some sort of Two Way Defenseman

Well, as much as i'd like to see a fully kitted Brock Lesnar on the ice, i'd rather not actually see him in a professional hockey game, lol. Frick_Nasty seems to be active too, so that's good. Very balanced build here, i'd like to see a little more positioning in there but should be fine. I'm a little surprised that he only has 12 strength, as well as having a 8 in acceleration. A 7 in aggression from a Brock Lesnar lookalike seem a little low too.

Username: dngrweelz
Player Name: Etan Merauk
Birthplace: Poland
Player Type: Looks like a Two Way Forward.

Okay, right off the bat i will give you bonus points for using Deadmarsh as your player render. First Polish player in this draft too so that's nice. Passing is high at 13, and Speed is 12, rest is around 9 and 10. Seems to be active too. I'm getting burnt out writing this article though so i really don't know what else to say. Good Luck.

Username: MrRuihu
Player Name: Devin Williams
Weight: 240lbs
Player Type: Another Two Way Forward it seems.

Devin Williams, seems to be online and active. 15 posts in 2 threads. Big boy at 240 lbs and 6ft 3in. Attributes seem fine, again i don't really like that the accuracy is higher than the range by a 4 point margin, seeing how the range determine what range you are shooting at. Other than that i would say it's a solid build.

Username: Renomitsu
Player Name: Emilia Bergman
Jersey Number: 44
Player Type: Defensive Defenseman i think

This female Swedish defense(wo)man is coming into the league with a really solid defensive build. The only offensive attribute she has put TPE into is Puckhandling. I would've liked to see more put into passing, but then again it's fine with this starting build. Defensively almost everything is at 11. Physically i'm seeing a lot around 10 as well, so i would say this is a really solid starting build. Won't make a fool of herself in her own zone that's for sure, save for some bad passes.

Username: Mstevens911
Player Name: Matvei Stevlaco
Jersey Number: 8

As i said earlier, i'm about to burn out writing this all in one go. He's got a solid build to go, with a big fat 14 in positioning, rest seems fine too actually. Pretty cool name too, i wouldn't pin him as a Russian with the name Stevlaco, but then again i'm not well-versed in Russian names.

Username: RedArrow12c
Player Name: Red Arrow
Weight: 194 lbs
Player Type: Very Offensive Forward

So, Red Arrow. Sounds like a superhero persona. Very offensive minded, literally no points put into the defensive attributes. As for his Physical attributes there are only points put into Acceleration and speed as well as 2 into stamina. The speed is 13 however and the acceleration is 10. And as for the Offensive attributes we've got Shooting Accuracy at 13, Puckhandling and Getting Open at 12. Offensive Read is 11 and Screening is 10. Passing is only 7 though. I don't really like the 6 in Shooting Range but it is what it is, It's a forward so it might work.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020, 08:10 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

And last but NOT least.

Username: Allegiant
Player Name: Will Windsor
Height: 6ft 5in
Player Type: Defensive Defenseman

Well, this is a little funny. Allegiant actually created as the first re-create, but because he was on a team as a FA he wasn't put back into the prospects forum. Something that made a couple of the GMs mad from what i've understood. Allegiant is a great dude who has an amazing 7(!) cups under his belt. We played together on the Minnesota Chiefs back when i joined the league and i've been waiting for a chance to play with this beaut again. Winston Windsor was a beast of a defenseman and if Will is anything like him i'm excited. Alles last player was called Karsten Kadinger, and he was another solid player, having multiple 30+ seasons as a defenseman. Will Windsor still has his SimonT build in the player thread, but if he's building anything near this build, he really is a defensive defenseman. a whooping 80 in defense in the minors is crazy, and i have no idea how that worked out for him, but i'm here for it. I trust the process.

READY FOR GRADING

too late dingus

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

ok it went up to a 6

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020, 08:24 PM by JHS.)

hit me with that thunder daddy

Bernie Sanders is the highest scoring player in Whalers history

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Accurate write up for me. Andrei died cuz I wasnt happy with where I was at tpe wise

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

03-15-2020, 08:16 PMNeonLime Wrote: too late dingus

Never too late for money in a poor mans world

Make it rain

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

So what I get from this is to put TPE into fighting and get into the protein powder

Wow....that was intense, could imagine writing it! Thanks for some insight on my peers and don't worry my stamina is now at 10! Was banking all my tpe

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Holy shit... Nice read, man.

[Image: Wally.png]