Create Account

Hiring: PT Team Artist-in-Residence
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 04:01 PM by hotdog.)

We are looking to hire someone to make graphics for the PT team this season, specifically for the 3on3 and Primetime tasks. I've included some examples (all by @BDonini) at the bottom of this post. I'll copy-paste what I wrote last time: 

As the job title suggests, this is a fixed-term position of one season. We'll bring in an artist to lend us their graphics skills for a season, and at the end of the season when their residency is up, we'll hire a new artist to take their spot - this will allow the PT graphics stage to be a showcase for several of the incredible artists we have around the league while also keeping things fresh with a rotation of different styles.

Requirements include creating graphics for our tasks throughout the season, primarily for our "showdown" style tasks like the 3on3. Think TV-style graphics rather than player render photoshops. I'm imagining it'll be 8 graphics for the season, with more added optionally by interest, but you can use earlier ones as templates for the later ones so this doesn't become too taxing to create every time.

Posts with graphics will typically be going up on Sunday and Wednesday nights, so I suppose an additional requirement is your availability to have those as strict deadlines.

Salary will be $5m for the season, paid at the end.

Please PM me if you have any questions (or post in the comments here if you think it's an important question that everyone should see) - 

To apply, please PM me here or on Discord (hotdog#5903) - include (1) a couple examples of your graphics work and (2) when you would typically have availability to work on graphics during the week.

[Image: TObk18T.png]

[Image: CTymzUg.png]

[Image: nAjLA1e.png]

[Image: ZAF8d21.png]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

replied

welcome to our S53 artist - @puolivalmiste!!

thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Congrats Puoli

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Oh wow congrats @puolivalmiste let's go

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Hiring a new artist for S57 - hit me up if you're graphically talented and interested in this job!

Armada Inferno norway