Create Account

Carpy48 3/15

[Image: Rt1H3fJ.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Sup carpetto, I switched the order on these because i’ll be submitting yours and didn’t want to mess up your workflow. Because you have access to all of the art grades, I’ll just paste the comments below.
Sig 1: 4 / 5 - $1M

Total Payout: $1M

Jersey swap looks amazing, as does the background and overlays. the text could have been left at 0 degrees orientation. great color control and blending.
That timber logo looks a bit stretched out.
REALLY like the text on this. I like the main text, but the secondary text is really good. Love the use of the symbols here, really well executed. I think the render looks too low quality for my liking though, which is unfortunate because the sig is really nice. I think the logo is too blurry as well, which is strange. I like it overall, but there are those areas that might need some work.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History