Create Account

MyLittleHexx 3/22 [2x Draft]
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 01:15 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

[Image: IGzGEZG.png]
[Image: DUOjOp5.png]

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hi MLH, thank you for your submission! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 7 graders, who determined the following grade value and comments.

1:
Strengths
Positioning of the render within the sig is done well and I also like the jersey change here (perhaps it's a little large or too high, but that's a minor detail). Blending elements around the arms looks really good and the tears on the side work. I like the jersey swap, even the flow is nice. Love the blending effects. Smoke stock effects look good, next level is altering green and yellow to the brand colors. Lighting is well balanced, particularly on the jersey.

Potential Improvement
The text looks too plain. Play around with different fonts, try to blend it into the background and most of all use the available space you have. The "stroke" option in particular is pretty common. It can be a lot larger too. The color change on the collar is harsh.

Sig 1: 3 / 5

2:
Strengths
Love everything apart from the text. Pretty good depth here between the blurring and blending elements. Blending effects are effective, and masking out the face was a nice touch. Stocks are nicely incorporated around the render.

Potential Improvement
Focus a bit more on text, try a few different fonts before landing on the one you think works best with the sig. The font shadow feels too strong, and the location of Kelowna knights draws attention away from the render. Text colors and effects are nice, but the typeface is a little weak. The spacing of "robert" is also kind of awkward. A new location for where the text goes would help tie this together. The bright green in the lower right corner draws my eye over to that area a bit too much.

One grader mentioned that the rip framing tearing the render’s helmet was a turn off. The bottom rip is fine, but the top one was viewed as a distraction.

Sig 2: 3 / 5

Total Payout: $3M (incl. 2x)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]