Create Account

takethehorizon 3/22 [x2 draft graphics]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 12:29 PM by takethehorizon.)

[Image: RotticusScott.png] @RotticusScott

[Image: 76fDanielLaforest.png] @Snoopdogg

[Image: ErbenKasius.png] @Paq

[Image: ZiggyTambo.png] @chirpchirp

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Yooooo that's sick!!

Making sure my rookies are properly fitted with some fire sigs Knights

[Image: LucaDelVecchioWestKe.png]

Luca Del Vecchio, WKP version @Zoone16

Nice I love it, will where it proudly bro! Go Knights!!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Hi TTH, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 6 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Strengths
The jersey swap and the stock work is pretty good.

Potential Improvements
Parts of the render look very soft, which looks weird next to the sharp details found elsewhere.  The "cracks" overlayed have a little color in them and break the monochrome look. all green look here looks more like a layer added on top of everything, rather than the green incorporated with the different layers. the black stroke around the green text doesn't work well.
Sig 1: 3 / 5

This one is also very green, but the lighting makes it look better (warmer I would say). The text also works a lot better here. Overall this is a nice looking sig, but I wonder if the green is too much here as well. The "Kelowna Knights" text is slightly hard to read.The dusty particle overlay, i think the transition could have been a little more harder so that it was less over the helmet, which would help the depth a little. You do this foggy sort of look really well. love how the L is parallel to his arm, cool little flow to it.
Sig 2: 4.5 / 5

Great work, especially with the text here and the lighting as well, however the NOLA part is very difficult to read (you almost don't notice it's there, so maybe leave it out entirely? I can see the team logo anyway). The render's shoulder area is over blended, and it almost looks like his head is floating. Diggin’ the colors of this one. awesomely blended. maybe want to make the team text a bit more legible.
Sig 3: 4 / 5

Favorite of the group. good job on the lighting of both the render and the text. The red glow around TAMBO looks slightly weird with the transparent stroke but it does work within the sig. Great work with composition here and lighting. Text can often be the most challenging part of a sig and while the composition of it is great, probably the color choice wasn't the best. A white border or something "bright" as a contrast would help a lot here. "Dark on dark" is my main problem. The torn paper look at the bottom looks a little funny; the edge doesn't quite reach white/transparent. The colors are accurate to WKP, but hard to read. Background number is very cool and fits the look very well. The blue dusting also helps the look. This is really good. The text is very good, the number, and the lens flare above the TA is great. I think the jersey is fantastic and the lighting is spot on. Really great work here.
Sig 4: 4.5 / 5

Total Payout: $4M x 2 = $8M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]