Create Account

soulja 3/22 [x2 draft graphics]

[Image: rmDRmwx.png] @Nhamlet

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Hi soulja, thank you for your submission! Your signature was assessed and commented on by a panel of 7 graders, who determined the following grade value and comments.

Really awesome lighting. Sharp lookin’ stuff. I can't imagine any potential improvements.
Great light control from the highlight whites to the shadow blacks. The custom light source illuminating the back with the glow helps with the lighting of the render and the blending into the signature.

Rookies, I should write more as to why this is so good, but the commenters were a little awestruck. Join the graphic discord to read more about the successes of this signature.

Sig 1: 5 / 5

Total Payout: $2.5M (incl. 2x)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]