Create Account

While we don't have anything to do

I think that it's pretty quiet right now here. Of course, it's only normal - we have big changes with simtool and this is extended off-season, but still. As a SMJHL player, I didn't even had any extra PT, prediction PT or anything else what SHL players had. So, maybe we could make something different/interesting?

As a 18 year old fella, I have been on so many parties and I have drinked so much alcohol, that there are so many crazy stories from these parties. Sitting on my teams Discord, I understood how crazy have been these times when I partied and wanted to hear some other funny, interesting or crazy stories from your experience. Maybe you have something to tell, some story from party, when you or your friend was drunk? Anything!  Biggrin

Would be cool to hear what other fellas have seen and done while being drunk. I could see how crazy my party time was besides these other dudes!  Popcorn

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I’m pretty sure I teleported once. Remember taking shots at the bar with a couple buddies and then next thing I remember is being at their house like a mile away

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

03-18-2020, 01:06 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I’m pretty sure I teleported once. Remember taking shots at the bar with a couple buddies and then next thing I remember is being at their house like a mile away
We all have teleported at least once, I think! :D

Stars Stars Stars

I once blacked out at a party on the gold coast in Australia. Woke up the next morning on a trampoline in a Chinese family's backyard.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

03-18-2020, 01:46 PMThatguy91 Wrote: I once blacked out at a party on the gold coast in Australia. Woke up the next morning on a trampoline in a Chinese family's backyard.
I will not even ask how it happened! :D

Stars Stars Stars

I remember I got drunk first when I was eleven, I think I actually teleported twice. Since then I hate alcohol and never had it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

my body is a temple

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

03-18-2020, 01:31 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-18-2020, 01:06 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I’m pretty sure I teleported once. Remember taking shots at the bar with a couple buddies and then next thing I remember is being at their house like a mile away
We all have teleported at least once, I think! :D

At least once? Try every night. You fall asleep and wake up at a different point in the universe regularly.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

One time at a backyard concert for my friend's neighbours 60th birthday party, we were later in the night up on the stage, playing guitar and singing, sort of screwing around, there were still mics and everything up there though.

My friend turned to the backyard full of people and said "This one is for you, mom!" who was present.

I then turned into the microphone and said "I love his mom's p*ssy".......she was not pleased.

That was a night that has gone down in history as Black Rum Night.

03-18-2020, 03:09 PMZaitsev Wrote: One time at a backyard concert for my friend's neighbours 60th birthday party, we were later in the night up on the stage, playing guitar and singing, sort of screwing around, there were still mics and everything up there though.

My friend turned to the backyard full of people and said "This one is for you, mom!" who was present.

I then turned into the microphone and said "I love his mom's p*ssy".......she was not pleased.

ok what

Stars Stars Stars

I tripped on some salvia at a buddies place sitting on a couch, and endup up thinking I was on a Lego river, yelling at my Lego friends to get into my Lego boat so they wouldn't drown in the Lego water

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

03-18-2020, 05:08 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-18-2020, 03:09 PMZaitsev Wrote: One time at a backyard concert for my friend's neighbours 60th birthday party, we were later in the night up on the stage, playing guitar and singing, sort of screwing around, there were still mics and everything up there though.

ok what

Yeah. It wasn’t good. That’s drinkin

Got lost in the downtown section of Rio de Janeiro. It wasn't really all that fun but I found my way to the train that would take me home, I was shocked to learn it worked that late too.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I can't tell a lot of my stories on here, but a couple that stand out:

Me and my old fraternity brothers played Edward fourty hands on the night of the McGregor Mayweather fight and I finished but blacked out. Before I blacked or finished, though, I had to pee, and with fourty hands you cant unwrap the bottles from your hands until you finish both. So, my drunk ass stumbles outside, shimmies out of my shorts, and just pees against the back wall while mooning the entirety of the people inside. There's a video of it somewhere.

Another story is, after a party got shut down, I was up on the roof drinking with some friends and as I tried to get down I slipped, fell, landed on my side, and absolutely shattered my phone, which was in my pocket.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 05:13 AM by hockeyiscool.)

03-18-2020, 11:42 PMJHS Wrote: I can't tell a lot of my stories on here, but a couple that stand out:

Me and my old fraternity brothers played Edward fourty hands on the night of the McGregor Mayweather fight and I finished but blacked out. Before I blacked or finished, though, I had to pee, and with fourty hands you cant unwrap the bottles from your hands until you finish both. So, my drunk ass stumbles outside, shimmies out of my shorts, and just pees against the back wall while mooning the entirety of the people inside. There's a video of it somewhere.

Another story is, after a party got shut down, I was up on the roof drinking with some friends and as I tried to get down I slipped, fell, landed on my side, and absolutely shattered my phone, which was in my pocket.
Lucky you only shattered your phone.

When I was younger I was playing beerio kart with my friends in their newly (1 week old) white carpeted family room. I was crushing each race easily getting first. We were on our last lap of the second grand prix, when all of the sudden I see a black projectile mass go everywhere. It was the S'mores pizza that I had finished off 45 minutes ago. Needless to say, I now have a 1 grand prix limit a night and they got their carpet replaced...again.