Create Account

While we don't have anything to do

03-18-2020, 11:42 PMJHS Wrote: I can't tell a lot of my stories on here, but a couple that stand out:

Me and my old fraternity brothers played Edward fourty hands on the night of the McGregor Mayweather fight and I finished but blacked out. Before I blacked or finished, though, I had to pee, and with fourty hands you cant unwrap the bottles from your hands until you finish both. So, my drunk ass stumbles outside, shimmies out of my shorts, and just pees against the back wall while mooning the entirety of the people inside. There's a video of it somewhere.

Another story is, after a party got shut down, I was up on the roof drinking with some friends and as I tried to get down I slipped, fell, landed on my side, and absolutely shattered my phone, which was in my pocket.
First story is something that I could do, cause I have done pretty similar things while drunk.

On second - you got really lucky that you broke only your phone! Good that it all ended fine!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Yeah I can sympathize on the phones, I think I've had about 8 of those incidents. Some being a drunk idiot, some just plain bad luck.