Create Account

S52 Awards Ceremony

I would like to congratulate Doyle and Bebitzhanov on great seasons. Both played so much better than Del Vecchio. I accept this award and want to say thank you to my Vancouver team mates for needing my skill to carry them.... Seriously tho, thank you.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

03-23-2020, 06:26 PMhhh81 Wrote:
03-23-2020, 06:22 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: White was good, make no mistake, but Doyle was better.
Goodman put up a league MVP calibre season--Doyle did not.

As former captain of St. Louis and future Stampede teammate of Doyle, is it bad if I publicly agree with hhh here?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Back to the Miller Trophy....

In a race so tight for third, both third and fourth were included, we have in 4th place: @notoriousTRON Rhys Pritchard (ANA) and in third, @roastpuff Magnus Liljestrom (DET).

These are two incredible members of the site, and both your SHL teams are lucky to have drafted you guys.

In another hotly contested race, settled only by one vote here or one vote there, perhaps even needed a recount, the winer of this year’s Zach Miller Trophy - Most Dedicated Player is none other than…..

03-23-2020, 06:26 PMhhh81 Wrote:
03-23-2020, 06:22 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: White was good, make no mistake, but Doyle was better.
Goodman put up a league MVP calibre season--Doyle did not.
I disagree; Doyle was leading the league in a few different sections for a good while. She also pulled us into the Four Star Cup.

But the decision has been made, and I'll respect it. No disrespect for Goodman or the Committee intended, and I apologize if it came off that way.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

@RedCapeDiver Adam Scianna (KEL)

Congrats on the big win! Congrats to @Mutedfaith for the nominee as well! Excellent seasons from you both and the Awards Committee wishes you all the best in your future endeavours on the site!

Up next is the Esa Anrikkanen Trophy - Top Rookie, @Paq you can stop bothering me about this now

Our 3 nominees for the Esa Anrikkanen trophy are:
@Insayne Danny White (ANC)
@Aephino Edward Williams (DET)
@Paq Erben Kasius (STL)

Danny White and Edward Williams had tremendous rookie seaons for Anchorage and Detroit respectively, each putting up 14 goals and 18 assists, good for 32 points and a tie for the rookie lead in scoring. Kasius also had a tremendous season, putting up 10 goals and 15 assists as a defenceman for St. Louis, finishing slightly behind the other two for rookie points. Kasius had a tremendous season, and all three are worthy nominees.

Back over to @DaftRaincloud get the truth out there!

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 06:34 PM by Mutedfaith.)

@RedCapeDiver congrats on the award. You deserved it.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Congrats @Paq !

DANG...4 Renegades Prospects winning awards....LET'S GO BOYS

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Ron Bolt Trophy for the Most Sportsmanlike Player is up next. Oddly enough, it only seems like half of the award winners were changed from the real winner?

I wonder what the end game for J HO is here.... highly questionable things are going on at the moment...

Ron Bolt Trophy - Most Sportsmanlike Player

@dylanjj37 Daniel Bischoff (ANC)
A huge amount of ice-time and barely any PIM to show for it. Produces a lot for his team without taking unnecessary penalties even though he’s a target for most opponents. Bischoff this season only had 8 PIM.

@gurbs First-Name Last-Name (COL)
Last-Name has over 1000 MP but has barely spent any time at all in the sin-bin. He’s proven to be a strong, but calm contributor to his team. FN LN had only 6 PIM this season.

@Naosu Ryan Shepard (KEL)
Again, Low Pims with 8 and is a very nice person from everyone who knows him. One of the best S50 has to offer.