Create Account

S53 WFT #1 - Bold Predictions

Code:
Luke - Edmonton will miss the playoffs

Lol okay buddy. Edmonton with the one of the best defensive groups in the league, two 1k TPE goalies and the, I think, highest TPE forward in the league in Tommy Salami and you're telling me that we'll miss the playoffs? Please. Not like Texas is going to take our spot.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Quote:hotdog - Aleister Cain will finally take home an award

NOLA's defense is such garbage that cain wont know what to do but stumble and be garbage more. so bet he and nola win nothing

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Wow this is a top ten anime betrayal. Edmonton is in a tough conference but they have heart and they have kept on keeping on throughout the years and they will keep doing so with young talent that keeps coming up through the ranks.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Y-man - New England will still miss the playoffs

Fordyford - Hamilton will finish dead last in the league

I think both of these are bold for sure. I believe that New England has a great team and the other teams should fear them, not just the whole year but when they make the playoffs this year. Ola Wagstrom looking to come out swinging and do some damage this year!

As for Hamilton, they have too many decently to high TPE players to finish dead last in the league. Combo of their goalie and defensemen they will be solid and make the playoffs themselves.

Falcons (85 words) Chiefs

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Alright, 1 post, all opinions are wrong, everyone knows the rules.

> Luke - Edmonton will miss the playoffs

False. They're farther along on TPE totals than a lot of other teams, so they should be fine. TPE will be more important than ever now that more than 4 stats need to be upgraded, and they should be alright. NEXT!

> bbjygm - Hamilton will do well and everybody will be very calm and cool about it when they do

False, on both accounts. Hamilton has the TPE, sure, but they're gonna have more trouble getting to the playoffs, if they even make it, which they won't. Even then, everyone (including myself), will shit on them, because they got defeated by Minnesota with a 700 TPE goalie in net. NEXT!

> Y-man - New England will still miss the playoffs

False. Prety much their entire team is above 1k TPE, and barring any bullshit from Simon T (he still graces us despite shitting on his engine), they should make the playoffs given good builds and line strats.

> Katth - Toronto will not finish last in the league

False. Even with the low TPE roster, they still have to compete with other teams for bottom of the barrel, including Texas and Tampa Bay. NEXT!

> Fordyford - Hamilton will finish dead last in the league

False. They will finish 2nd to last. NEXT!

> Luke - Toronto will win fewer than 7 games

False. Look, I get it: everyone saw the initial sims, and it doesn't look good. HOWEVER, they'll perform better than that since their players got a bit more TPE this offseason. I say 8 wins minimum.

> Donini - Winnipeg will make the playoffs

False. Gary Grease is on his last legs, and the rest of the team is a few years away from competing with the ammount of TPE most of their guys have. NEXT!

> The Buffalo Stampede will finish just outside the playoffs, at 5th place in the East

False. They'll be up there since they got a bunch of good guys on the roster with more than 1k TPE. They're probably one of the most prepared teams for this transition.

> hotdog - Aleister Cain will finally take home an award (it's not bold because he's got a ton of TPE but it is bold cuz we all know he stink)

False. Aleister Cain is a perenial choker and he's never taking home anything. His performance in S46 is more than enough proof. NEXT!

> Puolivalmiste - TEX goalie White Goodman will be Rookie of the Year

False. Any of Tampa's 3 rookies will take it. No explanation required. NEXT!

> JayWhy - The Chicago Syndicate are going to be top 3 in the league in both goals for and goals against

False. Cameron Carter II will be blocking shots left and right and will win the Dar again because fuck you. Because he's blocking all the shots, he's not scoring goals, and the Syndicate will fall down the rankings of GF. NEXT!

> Mike Izzy - In their 19th seasons, one of either Robert Phelps or Mike Izzy will win one of the awards for the S53 season.

False. Both are old as hell and washed up, Phelps especially. NE- oh that's it.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I disagree with Luke, I believe Edmonton GMs have been doing a spectacular job with drafts and free agents. Not only do I believe that they will make the playoffs I believe that they will make a decent run this season.

[Image: 336.jpg]

bbjygm - Hamilton will do well and everybody will be very calm and cool about it when they do

Now i both agree with this one
I agree that hamilton will do well but i also think they wont do well enough that people will be upset about it
I think they are going to be a middle top top end team

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Code:
hotdog - Aleister Cain will finally take home an award (it's not bold because he's got a ton of TPE but it is bold cuz we all know he stink)

I think for sure this will happen! Simply put, STHS is a crappy sim engine that decides it hates certain players. clearly Aleister Cain is one of the guys who drew it's ire. Now with the change to FHM, there's nothing to hold them back!