Create Account

Offseason Time-Waster #1 - Which SHL team has the best logo?

The Manhattan Rage will always be the only answer to this one for me. The logo by itself is a pretty great logo, instantly recognisable, great for a sports team. But the day I realised the Empire State was hidden on the neck? Blew my mind

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

There a lot of great logos in the SHL, but my favorite is the Wolfpack logo. The new logo is fresh and wolf looks pretty deadly.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

The West Kendall Platoon have the best logo in the SHL. Using the colors of the American flag, it incorporates stars and a bald eagle within a circular patch style of logo. It’s a classic and absolutely beautiful. Although I’m no longer with that particular squad, I will always be clear on the incredible branding’s unique and wonderful characteristics

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]