Create Account

SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster - New Home

Bork lazer is excited to move to Anchorage for the beautiful scenery in the summertime. Bork lazer is also excited to get out on the ice with his new teammates and finally hit someone when the season starts it's not as fun hitting your teammates as it is hitting the opponents.

[Image: lazer2.png]

When arriving in Newfoundland I was excited to see on leaving the taxi and arriving at the arena the largest seatest arrangement I had ever seen in my life.

I was contacted quickly by members of the Kraken and they’ve gone out of their way to make me feel at home. Combined with the fact that the roster is young and up and coming this suits me perfectly. On top of him that golf is my second favourite sport so being in a place where I can get out and swing the sticks year round is always a bonus.

Anchorage reminds me a lot of home in Russia, so that is always nice. Plus the northern lights are much clearer up here. It is a little bit colder than home though.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Maine kinda feels just like another Canadian Maritime province which is nice. As a rookie, the locker room has been very welcoming thanks to a great group of people.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I can not wait to move to Newfoundland to be with my brand new hockey team. I am ecstatic to meet up with the team that I have heard so many great things about.

Stein Nilsen has always lived in his hometown in Norway and only visited the US a couple times. He is excited for his move to Carolina to see how different the culture is and enjoy this next chapter in his life.

[Image: image0.jpg][Image: bordon.png]

Moving to Maine has been a great experience so far. The general area is beautiful and offers tons of chances to experience nature. The team facilities are top notch and the guys on the team have been welcoming. They helped me get a nice apartment and we went out on the town a couple times to help the newer guys get acclimated to the area. Overall, I’d say I couldnt have ended up in a better place.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

You know what they say, East Coast... Beast Coast. Being in Carolina this last week has been awesome! I have learned a lot about the area and things there are to do here. Charlotte has been very welcoming to all of the rookies that made it this way. This will be a very exciting season, and I can't wait to see where it takes us.  Kraken

[Image: panico.png]

Growing up playing hockey in the UK was never easy, the worst part being the lack of rinks which lead to long drives for practice at stupidly late times. Carolina, while not the biggest hockey market, is a huge improvement to what young bergen was used to which will hopefully show in his play.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay