Create Account

SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster - New Home

Joining Colorado was really exciting. This was one of few teams which talked with me before the draft and they was only team which I really liked and wanted to join. Coming in to locker room, proved me that I was right and Raptors are amazing franchise with amazing future. This season will be our! Chemistry, players and all other stuff - it's just amazing!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 05:59 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

Kelownas got good skiing mountains, and Simon's been told that he should therefore try skiing. This is probably a terrible idea, but he's going for it anyway.

e.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Adam Friedland moved to Carolina and immediately bought a Christian McCaffrey Panthers jersey. The sports history of Carolina is rich and long, and Adam will add to the legacy of the city.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 05:31 PM by JHS.)

Being drafted to Maine is exciting, because while I played for the team in Halifax just last season and got to know the vets and management well, getting to start fresh in a new location with brand new teammates gives me an opportunity to help turn around the luck of the franchise and bring glory to Maine. Plus theres plenty of lakes in Maine and Konrad Danke is definetly going to rent a sick lakehouse. very excited to see how that goes.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Moving so far away from home will take some time to adjust but I am really just hoping that Vancouver has some quality food so I can maintain my weight.

The thing about Anchorage that is most exciting to Thorbjorn is the rampant and unchecked drug use. Billions of dollars worth of illegal drugs and opioids flood the streets of the city and as an absolute junkie Thorbjorn really cant wait to smoke, snort, and inject his way through the streets and back alleys of Anchorage.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Having moved from Japan, the Vancouver Whalers have been a great team that helped me every step in the way. The city has been great with its weather so far, although I heard it can get a little rainy at times. I'm excited and looking forward to practicing and playing hard for the great fans here.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

One of the neatest things about Kelwona is they have a pretty large river. Oh and a winery on the river, so you know all the Knights are getting fucked up all fancy like.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Translated from Polish to English, a quote from Etan Merauk:

"I am very excited to join my new team in Anaheim. I have never travelled to North America before, so this will all be new to me. I have heard that it's very warm where I am going and I like that. I love the beach. My teammates have been very welcoming and helpful. Obviously there's a bit of a language barrier, but I am working with a tutor to improve my English. I'm looking forward to the season and hope that I can expand my game and become a better player overall. My goal has always been to make it to the next level and I feel playing here can take me there if I put in the work."

[Image: 0m0U8dD.png]

I have no idea about kelowna, at all, I'm hoping to build a good relationship with my team and make it more like home, Maybe even a permanent place to live after I retire in 30 years.

Joining St. Louis will be very interesting. I look forward to learning behind a strong goalie so that I can pick up ideas on how to improve and what I need to work on. I know I might not play a lot, but I will help where I can and try to win the games that I am in.

Anchorage is obviously quite different from my home town of Texas but luckily I've been prepped for cold weather some up in Massachusetts during college. The hardest part to get used to are the very short daylight hours here. Good thing I like the dark!

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

When I heard that I was going to Carolina, I was excited to explore what I didn't know. Some things that I've learned are huge Carolina cultural boating life and BBQ! I was most interested to learn how there have been some laws created on the BBQ subject. I can't wait to keep exploring my new home.

Going to St. Louis has been amazing. I visited the St. Louis arch, and had picnic in the park near it (6'11" man gotta eat) and had a super fun time with the fellow St. Louis draftees.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

I am free agent, I still don't have team but I hope I will be on one team soon. I am searching for long term home and friendly team. I will be the best player in my draft class.