Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 06:03 PM by st4rface.)

SMJHL players and all other users still can't wait for S53 to satart. Extended off-season have done a lot. People have nothing to do on the league at this moment and are waiting for game. I am one of them, so I decided to make another media after little pause. I guess, this would be an amazing media in draft time, because I would get amazing double pay-check, but I do this because I like it, so I hope you will enjoy. This time I will try to shoot my shot at predicting how new season will go. What will be SMJHL teams starting line-ups and how they will perform. Some little facts and small interviews aswell. Enjoy!

P.S. I just lost all my patience, because I formatted all this sh*t and missclicked X. Need to start formatting from the beginning. Lost +/- 1000 words aswell. FML! I don't even know what was more harder - to make this media or formatting. Like... I spent a lot of time, haha! 

Anaheim Outlaws Outlaws

About Anaheim Outlaws: Anaheim is a great team who got their previous championship on S52 - multiple championships in last ten seasons. They will enter this season more as an underdogs, but I think they can definitely make a little surprise and shock the league. Maybe not title contenders, but who know, right?
Performance on the previous season: 27-17-6, 60 points, 4th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Won Four Star Cup finals versus St. Louis Scarecrows (4:1 in the series)
This season's prediction: Worse than last season
Fun fact about this team: Team have played only 8 seasons on SMJHL and have been on finals already three times (S47, S48, S51). They have won two of them.

Anaheim Outlaws possible starting line-up Outlaws

Defender - Alex Petrenko ( @traphag ) Russia pride
Alex Petrenko is greatest defender of their team. I think it's no brainer that Petrenko will be on first line for Outlaws. He got total of 623 TPE of which 198 is banked. Outlaws struggle with defenders, but Petrenko will really help them this season. He is kinda the last straw for them defense wise. He is two-way defender who can shoot from perimeter and is good at defense aswell. Can't get open so good and ain't that good on hitting, but overall good player.

Defender - Emilia Bergmann ( @Renomitsu ) Sweden
As I said, Outlaws really struggle with defense this season. Petrenko is pretty much only one good defender for them at this moment. They have six defenders on the team, but other five doesn't even have 200+ TPE. I think that Emilia Bergmann would be greatest option for second defender in first line. She is a rookie, but already have 190 TPE. She is good at defense, but struggle on offense. Defender who are more focused on defense and not so much on offense though. I would guess that Outlaws will put her in first line aswell. Good chance for a rookie and that's good for team and this player aswell.

Right wing forward - Rhys Pritchard ( @notoriousTRON ) Uk Stars
British offensive forward from S52 draft class who will have than chance to prove himself this season on first line. Good at shooting, great at passing. Pretty good at defense for offensive forward aswell. Physical wise - good. Pretty good for SMJHL and have that chance to lead SMJHL on upcoming season in points. Total of 573 TPE of which 148 is banked. He will be probaly one of the greatest players for his team and will need to show great sportsmanship and some unbeatable mentality.

Left wing forward - Ziggy Tambo ( @chirpchirp ) Shl Platoon
Techincally, Outlaws could let some right wing forward play on left side, but I think they will not do that. Just because they doesn't really have any right winger to put in that position and second - they have pretty decent or at least average left winger. This Australian playmaker forward is not really active on forum, but he do his stuff and have already 324 TPE. Best option for this team in this position. Great in passing and pretty good at scoring aswell. Decent or average at everything. Can help his team in hard situations.

Center - C.T. Carragher ( @RainDelay ) Usa Chiefs
S52 draft class center - playmaker. This American center will need to be good this season, so Outlaws have great first line. He is good at passing and controling the puck. Decent at shooting and good at defense aswell. Only problems - he can't relly block shots, hit other players and screen goalie. Shooting range isn't that good aswell. For a center - only 11 faceoffs. He have already 428 TPE of which 3 TPE is banked, which means that he can't upgrade faceoffs anymore. We will see if 11 is enough for winning.

Goalie - Strom Chamberlain ( @Geekusoid ) Usa Jets
Outlaws have Separa Borro from previous draft class with 266 TPE and that would be nice option, but small amount of TPE will not let him be a starting goalie. Strom Chamberlain have much more experience. Only one draft class faster than Separa Borro, but much better TPE wise. Total of 546 TPE - 121 is banked. I think this is no brainer that Chamberlain will be starting goalie for this team. Outlaws may not be so good this season, but a lot of games will be in Chamberlain's hands.

Honorable mentions Outlaws

I think there ain't no second options for players who could be in starting line-up for them. Outlaws are pretty obvious team in my opinion.

Anchorage Armada Armada

About Anchorage Armada: I think that I am the most hated user for Armada at this point. They got really mad and hurt after seeing my draft review. Anyway - I don't think they are title contenders this season, just because other teams have much better rosters. But who knows - maybe they surprise us. Last cup on S51 and that's pretty much it in 15 seasons...
Performance on the previous season: 21-23-6, 48 points, 9th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in wildcard 1st round versus Newfoundland Berserkers (2:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Pretty much the same as last season
Fun fact about this team: Have played 15 times in Play-Offs series versus Whalers and have won only 2 of them. 13 losses, 3 times got swept by them in Play-Offs. Never won a Play-Offs series versus Whalers till S50.

Anchorage Armada possible starting line-up Armada

Defender - Ulrik Bergstrom ( @Wiad ) Sweden Barracuda
Armada doesn't have any defenders over allowed 425 TPE cap, but they have pretty good Swedish two-way defender - Ulrik Bergstrom. Will definitely be on fist line. He is amazing on defense and pretty good on offense. Best option for them 100%. Total of 415 TPE, so he still have that opportunity to use 10 more TPE before hitting that cap. He will be best defender for Armada, so he have big responsibility.

Defender - Berry Blue ( @UnderSpider ) Uk Wolfpack
Second best defender on this team - total of 328 TPE. British two-way defender with a chance to hit 425 TPE mark this season. Will have a big role for this team on upcoming season. Good at defense and decent on offense. Have something to improve, but still pretty good player for first line. If he keeps up upgrading and hard work, I think he can be the key for Armada this season.

Right wing forward - Stan Hanson ( @LairdButler ) Usa Wolfpack
This steam is stacked with a lot of right wing forward. They have 6 forwards, but not all of them are good, let's be honest. Best of them definitely is Stan Hanson - 469 TPE total, which means that 44 TPE is banked. One of the rare powerf forwards - great at hitting and being aggressive. Pretty bad at scoring, but decent at passing. Can't really score, but can do all other things, which is really important.

Left wing forward - Ryan Cvitkovich ( @ryan cvit ) Usa Stars
Another offensive forward from United States of America. Just saying, but many users create offensive forwards, cause they wanna see their player score. I think that is the problem that they focus more on statistics on not the team performance, but that's only my opinion. Good at offense, pretty average on defense. Total of 335 TPE. We will see if that will be enough for Armada on upcoming season.

Center - Mitchell van der Heijden ( @bluesfan55 ) Shl Specters
Okay, I see you Mitchell! S51 draft class and just crazy dude. Already on 712 TPE of which 287 TPE is banked. Coming in the SHL will be big for him and definitely good. Anyway, this two-way forward from Netherlands will be the key for this team. He need to show a leader mentality on this season, cause it will be probably his last SMJHL season. Good on offense, decent on defense and you can't really say that this player got some weaknesses. Shot blocking and fighting is pretty low, but in his position he don't really need that. Faceoffs on 12 - that could've been better, but that's not bad either. Big expectations on him.

Goalie - Sergei Potvinov ( @Winstobick ) Russia syndicate
Butterfly type goalie from Russia. Armada struggle with goalies this season. They have an active goalie, but TPE wise he isn't ready to start and play full game. I think that Potvinov will be a starting goalie for like half season and then Scoochie Stratton will take his place. At this moment he got 210 TPE and Armada are confident (more cocky) and say that that was greatest option on draft for them. Not saying that he was bad option, but I think they could've done draft better. Potvinov got total of 290 TPE - 1 is banked. Got amazing reflexes and positioning. Decent with recovery, but could be better at any other attributes. Haven't been on forum for almost two weeks. Biggest hole for this team position wise.

Honorable mentions Armada

Left wing forward - Chris de Siren ( @Chrisda19 ) Usa Dragons
Sixth player for that starting line-up space will be Chris de Siren. Sniper forward from United States of America. Great on offense, struggles on defense, but pretty decent overall. Total of 307 TPE and I think he will fight for that first line spot with Ryan Cvitkovich. Some friendly and good rivalry will be between them and I think it will be based on who will be more active and hard working. Pretty obvious, right?

Goalie - Scoochie Stratton ( @honkerrs ) Usa
Armada is putting all their eggs in one basket and they think that Stratton is what they needed and what will be best for them. So, I guess, they will try to make him as a starting goalie. Will see if he will live up to his expectations. Stratton have 210 TPE at this moment and he is pretty average in all attributes. He is a rookie and that's only normal. We will see how it will change in the season.

Defender - Matthew Sawful ( @SAwful ) Usa
I hope that Sawful know that I don't hate him. I just think that Armada needed to make better choice. Sawful is good defender, but was early second round pick in my opinion. We have talked a lot in rookies discord ar privately aswell and he is nice, active and friendly dude. I am just talking overall wise for what could've been better for Armada as a team. Anyway - Armada is cocky and putting a lot of hopes on Sawful, so if he will be active and earn his TPE, he will be probably first line player in middle season. I think that it will happen, but he will still ender SHL as TOP 10 player, not TOP 2. Keep going, boy! You know that I respect you and like you! You are cool!

We invited Matthew Sawful Armada ( @SAwful ) to talk about Armada, their hopes, predictions and goals. This is what young rookie said: ''Atmosphere on our team is great. We have a lot of active teammates and coaches. All of them is positive and ready to help at anytime. Everyone is basically joking around and just having a good time. Personally, I am not 100% sure about our team and how we will play, because this is my first season on this team. We seem to have a good mix of veterans and young guys. We can go out there and make big things happen. I feel like I have a long way to come personally. If I put up one or two goals and a couple assists on my rookie season, I will consider my season as a win for me - as long as I am not a defensive liability. I will predict that our team will finish in the TOP 1 - 3 of the league. It gets harder and harder to see anything else after that. Our goals are to come out strong and play smart. Everyone, including myself, has been really active. We are getting feedback from coaches and management on which skills we need to improve to be as effective as possible this upcoming season. We all have our own role! I would just like to contribute. That's my big thing... As long as I am valuable to my team and I can give them something, I will feel like I have accomplished something!''

Carolina Kraken Kraken

About Carolina Kraken: Kraken lost a lot of good players. They got called up to big league and now they have some holes in their roster, but still pretty good team and I would say that they are title contenders.
Performance on the previous season: 29-18-3, 61 points, 2nd place
Performance on Play-Offs: Got swept in semi-finals versus Anaheim Outlaws (0:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Pretty much the same as last season
Fun fact about this team: Have never finished the regular season in 10th place.

Carolina Kraken possible starting line-up Kraken

Defender - Ambacas Cuddles ( @cpetrella ) Shl Barracuda
CO-GM of this team and defender with most TPE. Definitely playing on first line. Defensive defender from land of Gumba. Total of 406 TPE - 56 is banked, cause already got 350 TPE cap bareer. Only S53 draft class. Boy have some big future. Great on defense, pretty decent on offense. Don't know what more I can say about him. Very tall and very fat player. First player I can think about seeing his stats, ratings and information is definitely Zdeno Chara. Boy putting to sleep other players since started playing!

Defender - Michael Lee ( @Marlo ) Shl Panthers
This team have only four defenders. Will see if they will play more on stamina and only four defenders or will they find some more help. Michael Lee have total of 317 TPE. He is two-way defender from United States of America. Ain't really active on forum anymore, so we will see if he can live up to his expectations. Probably, starting defender for them aswell, cause I can't see really rival for him and Ambacas Cuddles.

Right wing forward - Jimmy Wagner ( @sve7en ) Austria Panthers
After a lot of their players got called up to SHL, this team is pretty robbed. Their starting right forward definitely will be Jimmy Wagner. Jimmy is two-way forward from Austria and have 374 TPE - 24 of them is banked. He is over that cap barrier and now have to bank TPE. He have great stamina, speed, agility, acceleration and all other physical stuff. Pretty average on defense and offnese. Interesting build. We will see how it will work.

Left wing forward - Dwight Knight ( @hockeyiscool ) Shl
Six total left wing forwards on Kraken's roster. Four of them is from S54 draft class! Boys were picking left wing forwards only on that draft! Anyway - hard to decide who will be starting left wing forward for them. I would say that Dwight Knight will start season on first line, but at middle season and end of season, there can beoter player on first line. Just because all six left wing forwards are pretty similar and close to each other TPE wise. Month or two will show who of them is better, more active and who deserves more ice time. At this moment, Dwight Knight is a leader TPE wise for this team (between left wing forwards). Total of 205 TPE. Decent or average at pretty much everything. Ain't any attribute where he is more special or better than other players. Best of luck, young rookie!

Center - Velveteen Dream ( @TheDangaZone ) Shl Specters
They definitely struggle with center position and I can't understand why they didn't pick any center on draft. Of course, they can turn some left wing forward in to center, but still. They got only two centers on their roster. To get this more worse, one of them have only 160 TPE. Starting center will definitely be Velveteen Dream. This forward have no offical birthplace and already 573 total TPE - 148 is banked. Good on offense and defense aswell. Pretty much, last straw for Kraken on this season. They are good, but struggle with some holes in their roster.

Goalie - Frans Eller ( @Ace ) Shl Wolfpack
This is youngest SMJHL team. They got only one player who came in the league before S52. He is definitely the only one goalie for this team and will play most of the games. Other goalie is from S50 draft class and got 173 TPE. Eller got 386 TPE going in to the season (36 of them is banked). Bloker, glove, positioning on 14, many attributes at 13, but many pretty low aswell. Decent goalie!

Honorable mentions Kraken

I think only rivalry will be between left wingers. Therer are many active rookies who are left wing forwards - Vitek Viteček, Panda Panico, Dwight Howard. They all will fight for more ice time and better line. There are too many honorable mentions, to be real with y'll. I think that any of this team's players can be on first line if they wark hord on show best of them.

Colorado Raptors Raptors

About Colorado Raptors: I play for Colorado Raptors and I will try to be as objective as I can. After checking our roster, I can say that we are definitely a title contenders.
Performance on the previous season: 27-16-7, 61 points, 3rd place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in quarter-finals versus St. Louis Scarecrows (2:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Better than last season
Fun fact about this team: They won first championship in their third season. (S27)

Colorado Raptors possible starting line-up Raptors

Defender - Bradley Barkov ( @MarlinManiac4 ) Finland Dragons
Obvious first line defender. 377 TPE total of which 27 TPE is already banked. Great offensive defender from Finland. Really good at offense, but could've been better at defense. Bad stamina, strength, hitting, agression, bravery. He can be first line defender, but he can't play really big ice time. He will be first line defender and would be cool to be in the pair with him, but we will see how it will go.

Defender - Bryce Turner ( @Pandakazi ) Switzerland Chiefs
I am pretty confident about my player, but I don't wanna be cocky and put myself as a first line defender. Plus, it would be kinda boring if I would write again about myself, right? So, I think that Bryce Turner will be first line defender when season will start. Raptors got some rivalry for these spots, but I think that in middle season Aumy Jr. a.k.a me, will take that first line spot. If that will not happen - at least we will still have pretty decent two defensive lines. Bryce isn't really active on forum, but got 275 TPE and is pretty decent defender for SMJHL. Pretty average physical ratings, decent on offense and defense. It will be really important for our team how active this user will be - no matter first, second or third line he plays. Three rookie defenders, six total defenders for Raptors. Will be interesting to see how will lines change later in the season. He is from Switzerland!

Right wing forward - Hariken Urawa ( @uhh ) Japan Steelhawks
Six total right wing forwards and many of them from S54 draft class. Hariken Urawa will definitely be first line right winger. This dude got some pretty good SHL bank account - more than 40 000 000 $. He got 422 TPE and 72 of them is banked. Good physical ratings and good on offense aswell. Could be better on defense, but for sniper forward it's not that needed. Hariken is one of few players from Japan.

Left wing forward - Sven Svenson ( @LordBirdman ) Sweden pride
It's pretty funny in my opinion that all these teams have so many American players and then there are we - Raptors. Many Finnish, Swedish players - player from Japan, Switzerland etc. I really like this Scandinavian and European blood. Sven Svenson got 354 TPE and 7 of them is banked. This offensive forward is pretty average on defense, but good on offense and got some decent physical ratings. Active and great player. Doesn't have any rivals for that first line spot, because there are only one left wing forward besides him and all right forwards are rookies or players who can't pass him in TPE in this season.

Center - Henrik Lundqvist Jr. ( @FreakinAnime ) Sweden Platoon
Isn't really active user, but comes in and do simple stuff to get that easy TPE. Already on 590 TPE - 165 of them is banked. As you can guess after seeing his name, he is Swedish. Playmaker forward and great player for our team. We got one more amazing center and as a player I can be happy about that, cause we can go in to this season as title contenders. Lundqvist Jr. is good on offense and have good physical ratings. Pretty decent on defense and will play big role for Raptors this season.

Goalie - Samat Beibitzhanov ( @Duff101 ) Russia Rage
I am happy that I checked our roster, because now I see that we are actually pretty good and definitely a title contenders. Could've been better on defense, but we got a lot of rookies and in middle season they all will be good. Samat will be our starting goalie - 473 TPE of which 48 is banked. Butterfly type goalie from mother Russia. Good blocker, glove, positioning, recovvery, low shots, reflexes and all other ratings are decent aswell. Have good mental toughness and stamina, so he can play full games and a lot of them. He have no rating less than 10.

Honorable mentions Raptors

Defender - Aumy Jr. ( @st4rface ) Finland
I can put myself as a honorable mention, because I know I will be good and I need a bit more words for this article, haha. Rookie, decent at offense and defense. Got a lot to improve, but I think at the end of this season or next season, could play on first line. Obvious, that it will all be based on activity and amount of TPE. Another Finnish player though. Anyway - will not be cocky or something. Season will show where my player will be and how good he will be.

Center - Simothy Drunkebird ( @Esso2264 ) Czechia pride
Does we have any American player? Haha. Drunkebird is power forward from Czech Republic. He have 437 TPE of which 13 is banked. GOod defender with a lot of talent. Pretty decent at every aspect of this game. Plus, he is friendly and active dude. Hopefully will have a chance to play in the same line with him. Will see if he can make that first line aswell.

Aumy Jr.'s Raptors ( @st4rface ) comments on team, chemistry, locker room and up-coming season: ''Raptors are more ready than ever! We will probably have some more new players before season starts, but we are definitely title contenders. Of course, we have something what we could upgrade and we will do it, but you can say the same about very team. Team got amazing chemistry and atmosphere in locker room. I think we will do good in this season. We work hard, we train and we are unstopabble. Plus, we spend amazing time. I think that good time is important aswell. We got everything what you would want in team where you play. This season is ours! Mark my words!''

Detroit Falcons Falcons

About Detroit Falcons: No jokes, this team is danger for other SMJHL teams. They have more max 350 TPE players than players under that barrier. If there would be no cap, Four Star Cup would be won by them each season. Interesting and stacked team with a lot of possible honorable mentions.
Performance on the previous season: 29-18-3, 61 points, 1st place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in semi-finals versus St. Louis Scarecrows (2:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Pretty similar as last season
Fun fact about this team: Teams exists from S5 and still haven't relocated at least once.

Detroit Falcons possible starting line-up Falcons

Defender - Zbigniew Pokrywka ( @thebigschnoz ) Shl Specters
This team is pretty stacked! Pokrywka got 370 TPE. Pretty slow growth for S50 draft class player. He is two-way defender from Poland and user who do pretty much all the easy stuff to get TPE. Not so active on forum, but great player overall. Good offense, good defense and pretty decent defensive ratings. Falcons got a lot of great defenders and they have always been title conteders. Will see how it will go for them this season.

Defender - Guy O'Shea ( @JSS331 ) Ireland Renegades
This team have four defenders over 300 TPE mark. Toki Wartooth is on 270 TPE and Joseph Fantobens is on 229 TPE. This is great example of defensive team. To get on this teams roster as a defender, is really hard. Guy O'Shea will probably be second first line defender. He got 420 TPE of which only 6 is banked. This defender from Ireland is good at every aspect. Will see if playing from defense will work for Falcons this season.

Right wing forward - Cal Labovitch ( @Mutedfaith ) Switzerland Chiefs
I think that this team is greatest team overall. Between SMJHL teams, they have most active roster and many dudes who got pretty high amount of TPE. Labovitch got 583 TPE of which 158 is banked. This setup man is from Switzerland and he is great on offense and decent on defense. Good at everything for SMJHL player. He is guy who will better get an assist, not a goal. He plays big role for Falcons. Probalby last SMJHL season for him.

Left wing forward - Kaarlo Kekkonen ( @dankoa ) Finland Renegades
Falcons got best first line TPE wise (if they could use them all). Kekkonen is great forward from Finland. Kekkonen got 704 TPE of which 280 is banked. Can't say nothing bad about any of Falcons players, because they all are pretty good. First line literally can kill any of other teams on the ice. If there wouldn't be no cap, Falcons would literally get that Four Star Cup each season. Luckily for other teams, there is a cap and we will see how Falcons will play this season.

Center - Edward Williams ( @Aephino ) Uk Renegades
Player from previous draft class and already best center for Falcons. He got 370 TPE and 20 of them is banked. Williams are good on offense and pretty decent on any other aspect. He can make so pretty big damage in next SMJHL seasons. If he will spend all his allowed time in SMJHL, boy will have some crazy memories from SMJHL and some crazy statline. This British forward could play for Great Britain on IIHF in the future aswell.

Goalie - A Jobin ( @Awesomecakes ) Usa Steelhawks
This is the only position which Falcons could upgrade. He is decent, but haven't passed allowed 350 TPE cap. Basically, all other starting goalies on SMJHL, have hit that cap and are better than him. He got 279 TPE at this moment. Got some decent attributes and can be good in the future. He will have a big role for Falcons and he can't be someone who let his team to lose. He needs to upgrade as fast as possible to get to that 350 TPE cap barrier. Will see how fast he can do that. That would help Falcons a lot in the new season.

Honorable mentions Falcons

Defender - Magnus Liljeström ( @roastpuff ) Sweden Jets
As I said, this team is stacked with all positions, except goalies. There will be fight for better line and higher ice time. Magnus got 384 TPE at this moment - 34 of them is banked. Swedish defender who are good at everything. He can handle opponents hardcore offense and score some goals or get assists aswell. I think Falcons starting line-up is most unpredictabble of all SMJHL teams, cause they got many maxed out players who are on that 350 TPE barrier.

Defender - Jack Kanoff ( @jeffie43 ) Canada Stars
Kanoff is Canadian offensive defender and he will fight for that first line spot aswell. Don't get me wrong - this will be friendly rivalry, because priority for all teams and Falcons aswell is to get a champion title not to be on first line. Kanoff got 365 TPE of which 15 is banked. Long story short - he is like all other offensive defenders who got max 350 TPE allowed. Good at defense, good at offense and good at physical ratings aswell.

Kelowna Knights Knights

About Kelowna Knights: Knights got some decent roster and I think that they could be title contenders for sure. Of course, they could upgrade some spots, but I think that all teams could do that. Pretty much dope team. This team have some serious talent!
Performance on the previous season: 25-18-7, 57 points, 7th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in quarter-finals versus Carolina Kraken (3:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Pretty similar as last season
Fun fact about this team: One of two SMJHL teams who have 3-peated. They did it on S40, S41 and S42. Other team is St. Louis Scarecrows on S44, S45 and S46.

Kelowna Knights possible starting line-up Knights

Defender - Adam Scianna ( @RedCapeDiver ) norway Renegades
Adam Scianna got 574 TPE and 149 of them is banked. He is two-way defender from Norway and will play big role for Knights this season. To be honest, I think you can say the same thing for all other players aswell. Adam is more than good on defense and pretty good on offense and physical ratings aswell. I think it's pretty hard to predict who will be on starting line-up, because most of SMJHL players are with max 350 TPE and can be on first line. I just based it all on who got more TPE (banked, used combined). They all got 350 TPE used, but more in the bank and Scianna got most of defenders on Knights roster.

Defender - Danila Zhernov ( @iOBESE ) Switzerland Blizzard
Cool to see another Latvian user who made his player from different country. Zhernov is a defender from Ukraine. Recently joined team Switzerland and already got his first IIHF medal. Great dude, say what you want. Defensive defender with 472 TPE - 122 of them is banked. Nothing much to say about him. Hopefully will be more active. Great at defense and have bright future in SHL.

Right wing forward - Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu ( @AlwaysGettingHaxed ) Shl Panthers
I wrote all first and last names by myself all this article, but this was first time when I copied first and last name. How can you come up with this type of player's name? Haha. Anyway - sniper forward playing in right wing, comes from Estonia. He got 560 TPE of which 135 is banked. Good on offense, can score. Pretty decent physical ratings and average on defense. Interesting build, to be honest.

Left wing forward - Andrey Barbashev II ( @RaiN ) Austria Platoon
Team got a lot of great players. Barbashev II could be their starting forward in left wing. He have 697 TPE of which 272 is banked. Good on offense, pretty decent on defense and more than good physical wise. Got really bright future in SHL. We will see how good he will be on new SMJHL season and will he live up to his expectations. Will get called up to SHL after this seasons. Enjoy your last season as a junior, fella.

Center - Rocco Berni ( @Blues ) Switzerland Chiefs
Leader in TPE on this team between center position players. Berni got 393 TPE of which 43 TPE is banked. He is the only one center on Knights who got max TPE at this moment. Rocco Berni is playmaker forward from Switzerland. Good on offense. Decent on defense and physical ratings. Wishing bet to him. Will have to fight for that first line, but I think that starting spot at the beginning of this season is pretty obvious for him.

Goalie - Cillian Kavanagh ( @takethehorizon ) Ireland pride
Definitely a starting goalie for Knights. Knights need to start worry about new goalie, because after this fella will be called up, they will have some big hole in this position. He is like only goalie for them. Kavanagh have 464 TPE of which 40 is banked. He is a hybrid goalie from Ireland. Got one rating on 15 and many on 14. Got some skills under 10, but pretty much great goalie and will have a big role for Knights on upcoming season.

Honorable mentions Knights

Defender - Luciano Vessot ( @NJBadApple ) Canada Blizzard
Italian first and last name, but originally comes from Canada. He is offensive defender and have 429 TPE of which 4 is banked. Got that max TPE amount and will probably be a starter aswell. This young fella can do great stuff on ice and will probably be future of SHL.

Defender - Noah Nystrom ( @LightningDragon ) Sweden Renegades
Noah is different story. He is two-way defender from Sweden and have 369 TPE. He is not really active and will not probably be defender for Knights starting line-up, but techincally... He is still good and have a chance. If he would come back to league and be much active, everything could happen.

Left wing forward - Gylfi Eriksson ( @pazuzu15 ) Sweden Panthers
Another Swedish hockey talent. Playmaker forward who will play last season on SMJHL. Enjoy your last junior year, Scandinavian brother! Not so active user aswell though, but have a chance to be a starter. He have 494 TPE of which 69 is banked. Decent on every aspect.

We invited Daniel Laforest Knights ( @Snoopdogg ) to speak a bit about his team - goals, atmosphere on locker room, new teammates. This is what he said: ''Our locker room got great bunch of guys, positive atmosphere towards a strong season coming up. Some even took it upon themselves to help me with the ins and outs of the Knights way! We lost a couple of guys this year, because they got called up to SHL, but I am pretty confident that our GM will put in hard work and will put together a great group of players. Hopefully, we can build on last season and bring home that Four Star Cup! Goals? Pretty simple! First up, I wish to make the team! If I do do that, I just want to help my team as I can and contribute to our success. Ultimate goal for us is the Four Star Cup for sure!''

Maine Timber Timber

About Maine Timber: Timber have always been underdogs since Halifax Raiders time. I think this season will be their warmup season and next season they can try to go for that Four Star Cup as underdogs, but who knows? Maybe they will shock entire SHL and SMJHL and prove them all wrong.
Performance on the previous season: 18-27-5, 41 points, 10th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in wildcard 1st round versus Kelowna Knights (2:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Can't get really worse than last year, but will perform pretty similar as last season
Fun fact about this team: They won last championship more than 20 seasons ago. (S30)

Maine Timber possible starting line-up Timber

Defender - Valentín Kalashnikov ( @suavemente ) Russia Barracuda
Boy, this team is full of players. Longest bench in SMJHL and pretty bad team on background of other teams. Kalashnikov is only player for Timber with 350+ TPE. Kalashnikov is shutdown defender from Russia. Kalashnikov have 352 TPE - 2 of them will be banked after update. Pretty bad on offense, decent with physical ratings, but pretty good on defense. Timber will play that underdog role again.

Defender - Blake Feaux ( @AlexF ) Shl Blizzard
Active dude with second most TPE between Timber's defenders. Only 256 TPE though. He will start this season as a first line defender, but scrolling down to honorable mentions will show who will take his place later in this season. Feaux is defensive defender with no official birthplace. Have some really good defensive ratings and really bad offensive, physical and mental ratings. Player who have priority to defend his team's net.

Right wing forward - Al Kayhall ( @mxman991 ) Usa Steelhawks
This playmaker forward comes from United States of America. He just hit 600 TPE mark - 175 of them is banked. Good forward with great offensive ratings. Got some good physical ratings aswell. Could a bit improve mental ratings, but we can say that about every player. Decent defense. I think this is no brainer - Kayhall is first line player for Timber all season long.

Left wing forward - Thicc Cheezy ( @sailingdrumstick ) Canada Chiefs
There are no other left wing forward besides Thicc Cheezy who could play on first line. Thicc Cheezy is playmaker forward from Canada and he have 483 TPE of which 59 is banked. Good offensive and physical ratings. Defensive stats are decent aswell. Cheezy will play big role for this team.

Center - Konrad Danke ( @JHS ) Czechia
Konrad Danke isn't leader in TPE between Timber's centers right now, but he will be when season will start. He is already on 223 TPE. Sadly, but player with 223 TPE really is their best center. Two-way forward from Czech Republic. Good on offense and decent or average on all other aspects. Young rook is making some scary moves! Friendly dude aswell.

Goalie - Olli Saarinen Jr. ( @prettyburn ) Finland Specters
Timber drafted a goalie on S53 SMJHL draft, but this is no brainer that Saarinen Jr. will be their main goalie for this season. Saarinen Jr. is hybrid type goalie from Finland. He have 539 TPE of which 115 is banked. Saarinen Jr. have to enjoy his last seasons in SMJHL. This can be his last season on junior league and we will see is it on his power to carry this team or not.

Honorable mentions Timber

Defender - Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard ( @Rabidsponge21 ) Shl
Let's be honest. Sondergaard doesn't have the most TPE between his teams defenders, but he will be in first line at least on middle season. Sondergaard was 1st overall pick on S53 SMJHL draft and already have 227 TPE. Of course, he have a lot of things to improve, but he is still best player for them and he will prove that till middle season. No cap - first line will be in his hands.

We invited rookie Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard Timber ( @Rabidsponge21 ) to talk a bit about his experience on Timber till now, their goals, atmosphere etc.: ''Atmosphere on our team is a mixed bag really. Obviously, with a lot of new draftees, the excitement levels are higher as we try and turn around a bottom feeding team in to something more competitive. There are Covid-19 every day life talk, games, SHL and a lot of other different things. Seems to be a varying age range aswell. I mean, our team will ave to go long way to pull ourselves out of the basement of this league. I think we will accomplish that by the end of the season, with consistent updates, of course. It might take till next season aswell to really budge out of that spot. So I am predicting that we will finish in 6 - 10 range still, with a pontential for a jump in to the TOP 5 teams for next season. About individual stats... I am not really expecting more than 25 points for my first season as a rookie and I really just hope that I can pull as close to even +/- category. I know it will be a tall task as a 227 TPE rookie playing on a top pairing, so my expectations are reserved and more realistic for my rookie season. Let's just hope that I can keep my head above water first. Our goal as a team is to not finish in last place.''

Newfoundland Berserkers Berserkers

About Newfoundland Berserkers: Pretty decent team with some holes in defense. I don't see them in finals or as a title contenders, but they still can fight for semi-finals. Will see how good they will be in that underdog type life.
Performance on the previous season: 24-21-5, 53 points, 8th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Got swept in quarter-finals versus Detroit Falcons (0:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: A bit worse or the same as last season
Fun fact about this team: Have relocated (1) more times than have won championships (0).

Newfoundland Berserkers possible starting line-up Berserkers

Defender - Jukka Timonen ( @Smalinowski7 ) Finland Rage
Seems like Berserkers will have Finnish defensive pair in first line. He have 378 TPE of which 28 is banked. This two-way defender is only defender from Berserkers who is over 350 TPE cap barrier, so he will play really big role in defense for Berserkers this season. He is decent on offense and defense, while have good physical ratings.

Defender - Tinke Jutila ( @Snussu ) Finland
I am still mad on GM's that Tinke Jutila was drafted by 20th overall pick. Y'll kidding right? This dude was definitely a lottery pick. Anyway - Berserkers won draft with this pick. Jutila is a draft steal. He isn't best between defenders in TPE, but before the season starts, he will show how active and good he is and will play on first line. 203 TPE at this moment. Nothing else to say. Active fella, do all the stuff and will be first line defender in this season. Mark my words!

Right wing forward - Slatt Potts ( @Rindiee ) Shl Renegades
Your first name reminds me Jubilee video about 5 real rappers and 1 fake rapper. Just saying, haha. If you know, you know. Anyway... Slatt Potts have exactly 500 TPE of which 75 is banked. He's coming straight out of Georgia and is good at offense and decent in every other aspect. Will be important for Berserkers this season.

Left wing forward - Steve Harrington ( @NeonLime ) Germany Stampede
Timber have only two left wing forwards and Harrington is best of them. Harrington have 383 TPE of which 34 is banked. Young playmaker forward from Germany. Good on defense, physical ratings is pretty average, and kinda bad on defense. Could be better, but dude have used all his possible TPE and need to bank each next TPE.

Center - Johnny Patey ( @Patey ) Canada
Berserkers greatest center is Johnny Patey. S50 draft class player with his last season on junior league. He really struggles with growth and will be on first line for probably few games. In honorable mentions you can see who will pass him. Patey is Canadian offensive forward who have 273 TPE. Average player - inactive, but still have most TPE of all centers which Berserkers got.

Goalie - Cale Amundsen ( @Wally ) Shl
Berserkers are pretty screwed. They drafted two goalies on S53 SMJHL draft and they have two rookies as their goalies. Amundsen have 218 TPE and he's a goalkeeper from Netherlands. He will need to grow fast in TPE and ratings to help his team. He got some decent attributes, but we all know how look majority of SMJHL starting goalies. Will be hard, but good luck!

Honorable mentions Berserkers

Center - Gavin Wallace ( @SpontaneousCombustion ) Uk
Young rookie will be on first line if will keep up his activity and hark work. Mark my words! Wallace was 23rd overall pick on S53 SMJHL draft. Now he have 193 TPE and few games in new season, will be on starting line-up. No cap - there ain't no possible different result if he will be active.

We invited Tinke Jutila Berserkers ( @Snussu ) to an quick interview and he speaked about his team aswell. He talked shortly, but was accurate: ''Berserkers has an amazing atmosphere. Everyone is super nice and super involved in everything. We are even planning to do VC nights etc. I think we are title contenders aswell, for sure. Or at least second round... My goal is to be solid second round pair defender at the end of my rookie season. Team goal is to win that Four Star Cup, no cap!''

St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

About St. Louis Scarecrows: Scarecrows are pretty unpredictabble team in my opinion, but I still can't see them in finals this season. Hard to say anything about them. Will be interesting to see how they will perform this season.
Performance on the previous season: 25-19-5, 57 points, 6th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in Four Star Cup finals versus Anaheim Outlaws (1:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: A bit worse than last season
Fun fact about this team: Have been in finals 12 times - have won 7 of them.

St. Louis Scarecrows possible starting line-up Scarecrows

Defender - Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette ( @Your Mothers Favorite Goalie ) Canada syndicate
Scarecrows got many decent defenders. Best of them is Lespineau-Lebrunette. He have 486 TPE of which 68 is banked. This Canadian defender is an enforcer and he have great defensive ratings for SMJHHL player, decent physical ratings, really good mental ratings (which is rare), but bad offensive ratings. Safety of his team's net is his priority. S51 draft class. Enjoy your last junior seasons, boy!

Defender - Flash Gordon ( @twerkin4jesus ) Czechia Panthers
Gordon will be first line defender for the beginning of the season, but all I think he will drop to second line after few games. He will need to prove that he is worth of first line. He have 429 TPE of wich 4 is banked. Not so good on offense, but decent on physical ratings. Defensive ratings really good for SMJHL player. Defensive defender from Czech Republic and his attributes really proves that. Ain't really worried about scoring.

Right wing forward - Sasha Dangelchek ( @acdangel ) Czechia Wolfpack
This fella will have to fight for first line. He is the best right wing forward for Scarecrows at this moment, but many other players are close to him. Sasha is power forward from Czech Republic with 467 TPE of which 45 is banked. He need to be active and prove that he is worth of first line. Decent or at least average at any aspect of hockey.

Left wing forward - Ruslan Zaparozhets ( @CptSquall ) Shl Stars
Sniper forward from Ukraine who will enter SHL loudly. He have 644 TPE of which 219 is banked. Great on offense! All other ratings are pretty decent aswell. I think that he really doesn't have any rivals for that first line. Maybe someone will show up later in the season, but at this moment - there is nobody!

Center - Danny Marston ( @Capt_Blitzkrieg ) Usa Stars
This playmaker forward from United States of America will definitely be a center who plays on first line for Scarecrows this season. He have 481 TPE of which 132 is banked. Decent on defense, but good on offense. Have something to improve, but everyone does. Doesn't have any opponents for that first line spot at this moment.

Goalie - Elizabeth Doyle ( @Evok ) Ireland Stampede
This Irish hybrid goalie have really bright future. One of the few girls out there and she is doing this thing pretty good. Outplaying all these dudes! Doyle already are on 688 TPE of which 266 is banked. Good attributes, can play full games because of great stamina. No one of attributes is lower than 10. S51 draft class goalie who have really bright future. Will see when she will be called up to SHL.

Honorable mentions Scarecrows

Defender - Alex Meszaros ( @ml002 ) Shl Stars
Techincally, he have that chance to be on first line at least for few games. I think it's less possible just because he have cap of 350 TPE, but Flash Gordon - 425. Maybe Scarecrows will just give young fella some games some bigger ice time and chance to play on first line. Who knows - maybe that will work better, right? Meszaros have 360 TPE of which 11 is banked. He is two-way defender from Hungary. He is pretty decent on offense and defense, but average in physical ratings.

Right wing forward - Yamamoto Mitsuharu ( @TML99 ) Japan Chiefs
Mitsuharu can take Dengelchak's spot in that first line. Mitsuhary is playmaker type right wing forward from Japan, Tokyo. Boy sitting on 405 TPE. His line will be definitely based on how active he will be. Have that opportunity to jump in that first line, but we will see if he can do it.

Vancouver Whalers Whalers

About Vancouver Whalers: Whalers got some holes in their roster and this season will not be so good and easy for them. They will live that underdog life all season long. Got some good players from draft. Big hopes on them.
Performance on the previous season: 24-16-10, 58 points, 5th place
Performance on Play-Offs: Lost in quarter-finals versus Anaheim Outlaws(2:4 in the series)
This season's prediction: Pretty much the same or a bit worse than last season
Fun fact about this team: Have won Four Star Cup 10 times.

Vancouver Whalers possible starting line-up Whalers

Defender - Sven Yxskaft ( @kenvald ) Sweden Wolfpack
Whalers only really good defender. Yxkaft is two-way defender from Sweden, who have 577 TPE of which 152 is banked. He have pretty good attributes and we can't really find anything bad about him. Of course, improvements is needed, but time will help him to get better.

Defender - Slimey Snail ( @FleshBagSoup ) Czechia
Slimey Snail is a rookie and will probably be a first line defender for Whalers. Snail have 197 TPE (1 of them is banked) and he is already second best defender for Whalers. He is really small and fat player from Czech Republic, playing as defensive defender. If he will be active, he will definitely earn this spot. Possible draft steal in the future. Got drafted by Whalers only in 4th round - 36th overall pick on SMJHL S53 draft.

Right wing forward - Nicholas Corrigan ( @scottisheyebrow ) Canada Wolfpack
This would be a paradise for any new right wing forward who is active. They literally have two average right wing forwards and two really bad right wing forwards. Corrigan is from S52 draft class and have only 254 TPE. He is best right wing forward from this team... Corrigan is from Canada and he is playmaker forward. Of course, with not so good attributes and pretty average activity. Probably, will be on second line few games in to the season.

Left wing forward - François Breton ( @treesap ) Usa Steelhawks
Pretty obvious first line player. Breton is two-way forward from United States of America. This is his last season in junior league. Pretty slow growth for him - S50 draft class and only 460 TPE of which 35 is banked. But Whalers really doesn't have any better left wing forward than him. After this season, they will have hole in that position aswell. Need to find some reserve.

Center - Stracimir Petrović ( @AtlasHunter ) Shl Stars
Stracimir Petrović is playmaker forward from Serbia. He have 398 TPE. Decent attributes at everything pretty much, but have a slow growth aswell. Pretty big problems with activity, so Whalers are kinda like Timber. Got really big holes in the roster like them aswell.

Goalie - Cal Covid ( @Skeleton Party ) Shl
Cal Covid will enter new SMJHL season as a rookie and starting goalie for Whalers. He already have more TPE than their other goalie. Cal Covid have 212 TPE of which 26 is banked at this moment. Probably will be used before new season. This goalie comes from China. Will see how good he will be on Whalers. Whalers put really big hopes on him.

Honorable mentions Whalers

Right wing forward - Dario Medici ( @TheDamnWalrus ) Shl Renegades
I think it's pretty obvious that Medici will be on first line. 248 TPE at this moment, sniper type forward coming from Florence, Italy. If Medici will be more active than Corrigan, he will steal that first line spot. Will see how this friendly rivalry will end. Medici is one season older than Corrigan and already have less TPE than him. Two-way street. Pretty unpredictabble.

We needed some opinion from people who are not in SMJHL, so we invited to inverview and SHL player from Manhattan Rage and SMJHL Head Office worker who have will spent his 10th season on SHL this season - Barret McCarthy Rage ( @Inf1d3l ). We asked about his predictions on upcoming SMJHL season, who won and who lost draft and which team have biggest chances to win that Four Star Cup. He said this: ''Well, seeing as I streamed the draft, I thought a team that really did well was Newfoundland Berserkers. They saw value in this draft and wasn't afraid or scared to move a bit to get what they want and need. They had some positions that they need to fill and they did fill them. As for a team that's ready to win, that's a bit harder to tell with a swap to the new engine, but St. Louis Scarecrows has several higher TPE players ready to go, including a 425 TPE capped goaltender. They just lost the last finals and I really won't be surprised if they will make another finals this season. Beyond them, Anaheim Outlaws has really good chance and I think that Kelowna Knights aswell.

When it comes to rookies, this seems to be a stellar crop coming in to the SMJHL. I expect to see some big things, but I think guys on medium rostered teams that will grow, have better chance to stand out. Guys like Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard, Matthew Sawful, Aumy Jr. and PBJ Souppan should probably have really solid rookie seasons and decent ice time. They will get plugged in at higher level and have better chance to succeed, I think... Not to say that others won't, of course, but it's the difference between being on second line on pairing to a third or fourth line...

I think that two sleeper teams coming in to this new season are Maine Timber and Colorado Raptors. Both have a good crop. If they really update and stick to their plan, they could jump in to running for that finals spot. One thing that I know, since I deal with these GM's on a regular basis, is that every team has stellar management and promote a great learning environment for everyone! So everyone can and should become good or great players. Yes, it may not be immediately, but I wasn't great player at the start aswell. But now I just raised the Challenge Cup with Manhattan Rage on SHL. Before that, I raised Four Star Cup twice in the SMJHL - one as a player, one as a GM. So I have seen guys stand out on my team and teams I have faced before.''

We asked does he agree that SMJHL is more interesting than SHL for a player and for some advice for young players. Veteran responded quick: ''SMJHL and SHL have completely different feels. SMJHL is absolutely more casual than SHL in many regards, but everyone wants to win in the end still. As for advice... Don't be scared or afraid to ask for help. Your questions isn't stupid and your team is there to help you. Get to know them in your locker room. It's some of the longest lasting realtionships and friendships you will have in this league. Also, don't overdo it! You can easily burn out or get bored from delving too deep in the league. I did it once and eventually came back with this player now. It's all about the fun of it. At the end of the day, for everyone, this is just a game that we all love, so just enjoy it for that.''

My regular season prediction for S53:
1. Colorado Raptors Raptors
Raptors are underdogs for most of the users and players, but I am pretty confident about us this season. We have great players and we can easily win Four Star Cup. We will have some more new players probably before the season and winning will not be easy, but we will perform better than last season and will get that Four Star Cup. We have professionals in our roster and in coaching stuff aswell.
2. Carolina Kraken Kraken
I think that Kraken is one of these teams that everyone is scared to play. They can win everyone and I think that Raptors will face Kraken in finals. Of course, Raptors will win, but still - it won't be easy. Kraken is full of professionals and they proved that few seasons ago when they won Four Star Cup. I think they are still on that level roster wise and will go for that trophy. Kraken would be unbeatable if they would have first round pick in S53 SMJHL draft, in my opinion.
3. Detroit Falcons Falcons
Falcons have always been title contenders and in my opinion, they will fight for that cup this season aswell. They have many great players who have already steped over that cap barrier and they are scared of nobody! Similar as Carolina Kraken. Falcons is like Chicago Bulls for SMJHL. Never changed their location, team branding or anything else. Logo a bit changed and that's it. Pretty much amazing franchise!
4. Anaheim Outlaws Outlaws
Outlaws won previous season, but I don't think they can do it again. They have lost some pretty good players, because they got called up to SHL. Plus, losing first round pick on S53 SMJHL draft was really stupid choice and mistake by them. I think that they really would be title contenders if they would pick Tinke Jutila with second round pick while he was available and some decent player with first round pick. But they lost that first round pick and have to go in new season in this condition. Will see how they will perform.
5. Kelowna Knights Knights
Knights are like medium team between these all teams. They ain't lottery team, but ain't title contenders in my eyes either. They have some decent young core and players, they won this S53 SMJHL draft, but that's not enough for now. They could be title contenders for S54, but not for this season in my opinion. Great coaching stuff. Will see what they will make out of this.
6. St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows
Scarecrows was just in finals, but I don't see them on finals again. They have some holes to fill in roster and they ain't yet ready. Is there any chance that they could get a Four Star Cup? There always are a chance, but I don't believe that happening. They need to fill these holes in their roster, train hard their young players and after that we can talk about finals and them being as a title contenders.
7. Vancouver Whalers Whalers
Whalers are great franchise, but they are not best team coming in to new season. Got some draft steals from draft, but still. They doesn't have that ''juice'' coming in to new season. They have rookie starting goalie with pretty small amount of TPE. If he will be slow in growth in inactive, Whalers will be screwed. Inactive player and lost high value pick in that way. I think that their starting goalie will be active, but will hit that cap barrier only at the end of this season, so Whalers will not perform really good. Next season they can try to get some more good draftees and try to get that title again. 
8. Anchorage Armada Armada
I can see Armada falling to 9th place as last season again. They can be as confident as they want, but they would be better roster wise if they would make better choices. We all know that Sawful is great player, but was projected early second round not second overall pick. They had a chance to get better player with first pick and they passed on Tinke Jutila with second round pick. Many holes in their roster, can't see them go higher than 8th place. I think there need to be a lot of luck to even get so high for them...
9. Newfoundland Berserkers Berserkers
Berserkers won draft, but still can't perform at highest level. I think they need one more lottery pick, one more season and after that, they will be on championship way. At this moment, they will be underdogs and live that life. They can surprise us and do great stuff, but I think that they need some lottery pick more than that. First overall pick in next draft would be more needed at this moment than just losing in Play-Offs second round for them.
10. Maine Timber Timber
Halifax Raiders time have ended and Maine Timber era have started. I will not lie, this team always have been an underdogs and they continue in that way still. I think they need same thing as Berserkers. They need some lottery pick and time to improve their players and after one or two seasons, they can fight for that finals spot and Four Star Cup. They haven't won Four Star Cup in more than 20 seasons and I don't think that will happen this season either.

As a Raptors player and dude who just made so big research and made crazy media, I want to say that Colorado Raptors will win Four Star Cup. They will face Carolina Kraken in finals. Can't predict how series will go, but it will be interesting. This season got amazing draft class and we will see how all these players will perform. Standings are hard to predict and I think only end of the season will show us the truth.

I wanna say that I am happy that league made off-season time waster for SMJHL players. I think that we really needed it, if we watch on new members and players. They doesn't know what to expect from league and just see that nothing happens and quits. They doesn't think about coming back. So it's good that SMJHL players have off-season time waster aswell, because this extended off-season is really boring. So boring that I even had to make 10 000+ words media. Like, what is going on, right? Haha. But jokes around - I hope that everyone spends good time and new season will be good. We need to carry about new members!

Talking about starting line-ups... It's really hard to predict that. It's based on how GM's will watch their players. Most of them already are over cap barrier so have to bank their TPE and they are not used to upgrade attributes. So, there is no matter if you have 600 TPE or 480 TPE - both of these players have same attributes, because of used TPE. I made these first line predictions based on TPE amount, so we will see if I was right and how many mistakes I made. Anyway - new season will be amazing. Can't wait for it and I think so does y'll, right? Enjoy new season and spread love in this type of time what world goes through.

In the end I want to remind that this was only my subjective opinion after doing big research. I hope y'll enjoyed this media and thanks towards everyone who have made this far. Keep going and grinding! Good luck in the new season!

10701 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Yeees we know how to get paid

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Jesus

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Mans is looking to make BANK!

Raptors

Falcons Canada
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 04:51 PM by Snoopdogg.)

I'll  post a comment even before I read the second paragraph, be cause i paused and viewed the length................sighed...........and went for a smoke before i continue to read ....lol ...........SICK BRO!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

very good media ! Outlaws Outlungus

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

You know....last season, there were a lot of people who had Anaheim written off....

We still went all the way.

Outlungus

something about that sawful quote seems... off

Never noticed our lack of North American players!  Interesting read - getting paiiiddddd too.   Raptors

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Think there's a few folks in here that are getting called up, but other than that, well done!

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I appreciate the faith and kind words, but I don't think we'll finish 1st in the league. I think Detroit will get their second straight Laurifer Trophy... though I'm hopeful we can raise the Four Star Cup in S53!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

homie went in on the word count, nice write up though.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Yew! Dig the write up my guy, you're keeping the league interesting with all this media!

I think Maine are posed to surprise some people this season

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Just edited and updated this media with flags and SHL team logos if player have SHL team. Looks a bit cooler in my opinion! Smile

03-20-2020, 06:02 PMRindiee Wrote: homie went in on the word count, nice write up though.
Haha. Thanks, bro!

03-20-2020, 04:51 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: I'll  post a comment even before I read the second paragraph, be cause i paused and viewed the length................sighed...........and went for a smoke before i continue to read ....lol ...........SICK BRO!
Haha. Happens. Hopefully you will read it till the end! Smile

03-20-2020, 04:51 PMWallflower Wrote: very good media ! Outlaws Outlungus
Thanks, pal! I respect that!

03-20-2020, 04:54 PMGeekusoid Wrote: You know....last season, there were a lot of people who had Anaheim written off....

We still went all the way.

Outlungus
This is only my opinion. Hopefully you will not get mad like Armada, haha. I like Outlaws and competitivness is needed. Best of luck to Anaheim! Will be interesting season! Smile

03-20-2020, 05:25 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: something about that sawful quote seems... off
You hurt again, boy... :( Ask him to send you discord chat screenshot and you will see that I didn't change nothing - only grammar a bit.

03-20-2020, 05:40 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Never noticed our lack of North American players!  Interesting read - getting paiiiddddd too.   Raptors
Yeah, we don't have many North American players, but have amazing team anyway! Thanks for good words! Let's get that bread and title, boy! Raptors

03-20-2020, 05:54 PMmastersheep Wrote: Think there's a few folks in here that are getting called up, but other than that, well done!
Probably, yeah. Took all guys who wasn't taken of SMJHL teams roster subforum. Thanks for kind words tho! Smile

03-20-2020, 05:59 PMhhh81 Wrote: I appreciate the faith and kind words, but I don't think we'll finish 1st in the league. I think Detroit will get their second straight Laurifer Trophy... though I'm hopeful we can raise the Four Star Cup in S53!
We have that ''juice'' to do that. Will see how it will go, but we are ready to fight. All boys will fight for that trophy! Raptors

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Cheers man, some great insights! Should be a fun season!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]