Create Account

Werewolf Game
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 09:30 AM by Mook.)

With everyone locked inside basically anyways, how about a good ol' fashioned werewolf hunt? I know there has been some interest in starting up another game since I came back to activity. How many people would be interested in this? Would anyone want to be the 'moderator' as Durden was? I'd be willing to do it, but if someone who enjoys creative writing wanted a go at it, I would be ok with that as well.

We would need 16/17 players for a full game, but can run with less I suppose.

For anyone who doesn't know about what werewolf is, it's a Mafia/Town of Salem type game, with day's for planning/decisions and at night the actions happen, like a werewolf hunt and seer's finding out information sort of dealio. Try and find the werewolves before the good guys get merked

Example Game

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

So we play werewolf/mafia in a thread?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 10:23 AM by Mook.)

03-23-2020, 09:38 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: So we play werewolf/mafia in a thread?

Exactly, there are PM's that can take place, but any communication outside of the thread needs to be reported to the game moderator, details of the conversation are not required, but a "PremierBromanov talks to Mook in private" would be made known to the village

EDIT: Maybe this was only active in one game, so I don't think it worked out well? I'll look at other games and see. I'm not a fan of outside communications so we will probably run it without villager PM's

I'd be down for this

Hell yeah, those are always fun!

Innnnn

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Yes, this was amazing last time!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Mook is always a werewolf

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

iim down

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I have 0 idea how to play this...but it looks interesting.

03-23-2020, 03:48 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I have 0 idea how to play this...but it looks interesting.

It's fairly easy, the first day can be a little awkward but it picks up fairly quick

03-23-2020, 05:46 PMMook Wrote:
03-23-2020, 03:48 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I have 0 idea how to play this...but it looks interesting.

It's fairly easy, the first day can be a little awkward but it picks up fairly quick
Okay.  Sign me up then I guess

sign me up, what else am i going to do in online classes

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-23-2020, 06:12 PMluketd Wrote: sign me up, what else am i going to do in online classes

ur taxes