Create Account

S53 SMJHL Index

Thoughts on those 10 games pbp today? Almost 2 hours long, I've heard the LRs are loving it so far, it's great to hear. I have a feeling more pbps the better? I've been thinking 6-8 pbps a day during the regular season, as well as the first day being full pbps and the last day for the playoffs push. I'll release the schedule some time tomorrow and can adjust depending on what people would like most.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

03-26-2020, 06:24 PMKalakar Wrote: Thoughts on those 10 games pbp today? Almost 2 hours long, I've heard the LRs are loving it so far, it's great to hear. I have a feeling more pbps the better? I've been thinking 6-8 pbps a day during the regular season, as well as the first day being full pbps and the last day for the playoffs push. I'll release the schedule some time tomorrow and can adjust depending on what people would like most.

I think with a lot of people being home right now it's a nice outlet to have and many of us have time to watch live (or if not we can always go back and watch later).  I know personally I've enjoyed the pbps and was sending screenshots of the stream to folks who couldn't watch live but wanted to follow along for my team's games.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Yup, I'm more than happy to keep watching these PbPs. Even if I can't watch, just being able to know that there's a VOD of it is also super appreciated.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

03-26-2020, 06:24 PMKalakar Wrote: Thoughts on those 10 games pbp today? Almost 2 hours long, I've heard the LRs are loving it so far, it's great to hear. I have a feeling more pbps the better? I've been thinking 6-8 pbps a day during the regular season, as well as the first day being full pbps and the last day for the playoffs push. I'll release the schedule some time tomorrow and can adjust depending on what people would like most.
I know the Whalers have been having a great time with the live feed so far, it's almost like watching real hockey and rooting for your team. I'd say the more the better.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

It's been really fun and really engaging to root for the team

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

YOU ARE A LEGEND KALK! DONT EVER STOP.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I've been enjoying it! Definitely a lot more interactive than waking up in the morning and just seeing the stats.

PbP’s are a huge asset to NSFL and PBE, and they make the SHL that much better, keep up the good work!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Just live stream them all, it's nice to be able to watch them, and people can come and go as their teams play

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Last day of the preseason here. I did forget to post when it was live 2 hours ago!

The first half of the regular season has been posted. All the games will be streamed until I burn out somewhere half way through.

Hopefully not...

Let's go everyone. 
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrow NoisesScarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Going live

Going live

Going live