Create Account

Pre-Season Knights Edition

Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights

While watching the newly nominated Captain, Adam Scianna and his alternates Jaska Seppala, Simon Takshak and Cillian Kavanagh jump onto the ice for their morning skate, the general manager @Katth, coffee in hand, he sat in the empty stands watching as the team began practice.  I asked him what were his thoughts and expectations for the upcoming season, he said,

"I think it will be a challenging season.  With the switch to FHM, everything we do is new and it is done differently.  There is a lot more options available to us GM's and instead of just having to set lines, we can do tactical roles per player and change tactical settings for each game.  It's going to ask more time from the GM's to handle the day-to-day things.  I also expect things to change as we go along, we will get experienced with FHM and some choices that were made in the offseason might be reviewed over time to make the game better to enjoy for everyone.  In terms of performance for the Kelowna Knights, I think we should be able to finish in the top half of the league.  We've been fortunate to be able to keep a few of our capped players that returned from inactivity.  The rookies that we've drafted are really active so it's a good sign that we can perform really well this season."

The team will be relying heavily on team captain D-Adam Scianna (574 TPE),  centers Rocco berni (393 TPE)  and Ethan Duncan (381 TPE) and also goalie Cillian Kavanagh (464 TPE) just to name a few to carry them through the season and deep into the playoffs.  

Thus far in pre-season with 2 games played the Knights have an even record of 1 and 1.  While the offense scored 6 goals and seems to be evenly dispersed throughout the team, the defense led by none other than goalie Cillian Kavanagh seems to have come ready to play posting a 2,52 GAA and a 0,937 save percentage.  Keeping up those numbers will all but guarantee a great season and hopefully a deep run into the playoffs.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761145ec8df4d14a82e385...=giphy.gif]

Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Knights

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Knights

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]