Create Account

lilstifler 3/22
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 01:24 PM by lilstifler.)

[Image: 93JGjhV.png]

[Image: KpzfgWH.png]

[Image: P9ja9XS.png]

This is x2, isn't it? :D

where's my money? :D
Doesn't the grading have to be done once a week on Mondays?

03-28-2020, 04:42 AMlilstifler Wrote: where's my money? :D
Doesn't the grading have to be done once a week on Mondays?

grades go through after the week theyre posted for, and are a touch slower bc double media week has flooded em. it hasnt even been a week yet, relax, you can go into negatives on ur bank account if u need need the money

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Hi stifler, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 6 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Using two render's is great however not sure if these are supposed to be the same player, different players or what? I think the player's name text could help this. I see the lilstifler atop the left side render but not sure who the Crosby render is. The snow effect on the bottom of the sig looks great. Mess around the paint brush and try to create some lighting to help the render(s) take the focal point of the sig.
I don't know why you used two renders here, especially two different ones. No jersey change and no names, so I can't identify them. Please add some text at least. The background looks quite cool, though.

Overall look is great, but the render is rather washed out. Color scheme is nice and I add some bonus points for the background that fits well to the render. Unfortunately that text is extremely hard to read for me and again I don't know which player this is supposed to be. The quote seems a bit odd for a goalie. But nevertheless it's a good graphic and I love the floating speckles. Mesh the render with the background some and this could be scored a little higher.
Sig 2: 2.5 / 5

Going forward, see if you can match the color scheme of the background and effects to the render's jersey colors or team colors of the team you are creating a sig for. The text blends in a bit much for my taste, but it's still okay. I like the placement of the text however if you raise the opacity I think it'll allow the viewer to read immediately without having to search for it. Nice composition with a clear focus: the render. Nice lighting too. I would recommend that the render touch the top and bottom of the canvas next time, it usually makes it look better. It’s not a hard rule, but usually an early step to help with framing the composition. Pretty good effort here!

Sig 3: 2.5 / 5

We can't give you 2x here unfortunately, because there is no indication of a name and/or SHL/SMJHL team on these. 2x is only for draft-related submissions.

Total Payout: $1.75M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]