Create Account

Awesomecakes 3/29
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 08:44 AM by Jobin.)

[Image: QcB8erf.png]

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Hi awesomecakes, thank you for your submission! Your signature was assessed and commented on by a panel of 6 graders, who determined the following grade value and comments.

Highlight here is the helmet to the right hand side of the sig; well done there. Text isn't bad but I wish it matched something else on the sig because it definitely stands out..almost a bit too much with that yellow-y color. This would benefit from some lighting using stocks or the paint brush tool over either render's helmet. Having two renders is always difficult, because I believe one should be the main render and the second one should be somewhere in the background. I like the choice of text, but I think the placement in the corner isn't great. Overlapping the render's body/blocker would have probably looked better. I think there needs to be some stock work, as well as some lighting. This would definitely help you fill out more space and have a more cohesive looking sig.
There was mixed feedback on the effectiveness of the dual renders. The black and white one works as a background render, but has the contrast levels of a foreground element. Perhaps tweaking the curves could help move one of the renders look more/less dynamic.

Sig 1: 3.5 / 5

Total Payout: $875K

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]