Create Account

LeGrande 3/29
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 11:38 AM by Steve.)

[Image: u0Y5OJI.png][Image: QZRSHuZ.png][Image: aFkNA3M.png]
[Image: euAAbAF.png]

Hi steve, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 6 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

1, 2, and 4 all received similar comments.
The renders are a little over sharpened and it gives a strange look on the face. Not sure the blending technique used, but I would lower it a little. You want it to look sharp, but not too much. I think the lighting is decent, but could use some more to really bring a focal point in the sig. The render work stands out to me most here. Great job with your render effects, whether that be sharpening or any other methods to create an intense crisp face. Text could be sized down a bit. Background looks good and the render is properly blended in. I would definitely mess around with overlaying stock images and other sources of lighting to put over this to create something with more detail. Great job, looking forward to seeing your work going forward. A jersey change, or SHL reference would have really helped
For sig two, Render's shoulders/arms look a bit odd here especially the left hand side. I can see you were blending the render into the background but having a funky looking render makes this look a bit odd. Text is ok but as I mentioned in your work before, try to scale it down a bit and keep it close to the render. Some lighting could be added around the players helmet or even text to spice this up further.
In the fourth the sig looks a bit washed out to me; especially the background. The render itself looks good but I would use higher quality photos when putting together sigs. 4 is slightly better than the first two, but the colors look so weird. I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but the render looks too over-saturated and rather blurry too in parts. Again you could've done more with the text.
Sig 1, 2 and 4: 3 / 5

Huge step up from your last two graphics.The detail on that render is nuts. Simple but clean. Definitely an improvement on text here compared to your previous submissions. This size of text is still legible while not taking away from the focal point; the render. I do like the dark lighting on the piece especially on the left side of the render's face. The close-up view of the render totally draws my attention and the lighting is done extremely well. I love the subtle text too. Much better than the other two. I like the simplicity and the old time look of this. I think the lighting on this one is great, that spotlight effect to highlight the render. The use of minimalist text is great, doesn't take away from the sig. Well executed for such a simple looking sig.
Sig 3: 4 / 5

Total Payout: $3.25M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]