Create Account

S53 SMJHL Primetime #1
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 12:17 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

[Image: AsmJad4.png]
(Here in the J we don't have the same artistic resources that the SHL team has yet, HOWEVER thanks to @Dextaria I have a legitimate banner for this one now. Cheers bud)

It's time for Primetime! The first ever one in SMJHL history, in fact. This is a task recreates will probably already be familiar with, as it's a very easy task involving simply using a Google form to try and predict the score of a given game. This week's game will happen on the coming Monday, the first sim of the season. The game in question is a West Coast showdown between the Vancouver Whalers and the Anchorage Armada, taking place up north in Alaska.

To do the task, just give your username, your predicted winner, and your predicted score. You will also have to give a verification word in the form that you need to post as a reply to this thread, to verify identity. This is important; you will not get any TPE if you fail to post your verification word in the thread.

You get 1 TPE if you predict the correct winner, and 1 TPE if you predict the correct scoreline.

FORM: HERE

Deadline: when Kalakar sims on Monday, March 30th

THIS TASK IS FOR S54 PLAYERS (S53 SMJHL DRAFTEES) ONLY, SHL PLAYERS AND SENDDOWNS CANNOT DO THIS TASK.

Additional information:
Make sure your winning score is larger than the losing score; if you input them reversed and get it "right," you won't get credit.

A Google account is needed to submit your answers.

ALSO, if there's any issues with the form or whatever, please let me know. This is my first time posting a task like this so its very possible I messed something up Cheers

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

woah

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Kraken

[Image: image0.jpg][Image: bordon.png]

Cumventure

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

D.K.

gabesux

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Dex

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Bananas

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

boatnoises

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

doug

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Dakari

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

dax

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Nejkulaťoulinkatější

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

scarecrownoises

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Bork

[Image: lazer2.png]