Create Account

S53 PT #2 - April Fools

no PT this week haha suck it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 12:09 AM by frithjofr.)

haha suck it (181 words)

I need $12 to buy a lemonade. Lemonade prices have skyrocketed following the quarantine. It's because the Florida Maritime Charter has been edited to prohibit more than 10 people on any boat, and most shipping vessels have a crew of 12-14, thus they're not allowed in Florida waters. This has severely damaged out supply of limes, lemon and other citrus, which traditionally comes via ship from Cuba, the Dominican Republic or Guatemala. Because of this, and the reduced availability of other staples such as sugar and clean drinking water, the prices of lemonade have gone up. In this essay, I will appeal to the Shark Tank to give me $12 to purchase a lemonade in exchange for a 10% stake in my piss.

Why lemonade? It's very light and refreshing on a summer day, and in Sunshine City (St Petersburgh) the annual average temperature is a balmy 82 degrees Fahrenheit, average summer temperatures for most of the continental united states. Any time of year is a good time for lemonade.

Why $12? That's the going rate.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

quarantine claim

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Claim +3 thanks

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

03-30-2020, 12:03 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Claim +3 thanks
denied

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

(122 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

03-30-2020, 12:03 AMhotdog Wrote:
denied

[Image: 595847702017736724.png?v=1]

03-30-2020, 12:03 AMhotdog Wrote:
denied

hey my quarantine claim works right?

+19 for COVID-19?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

remember when I moved Vancouver to Philadelphia Atleast We Arent Halifax a year ago? good times

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Pt pass

No PT haha suck it

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

03-30-2020, 12:07 AMluketd Wrote: remember when I moved Vancouver to Philadelphia Atleast We Arent Halifax a year ago? good times

damn what a decade this year has been

+3 for being good boy

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Dammit why

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Uhhh PT pass?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]