Create Account

S53 PT #2 - April Fools

I am not familiar with this April first holiday as it is not something we celebrate back in home country or country where I grew up, at least in my area. When I hear of holiday at first I do not get it, as day has little significance to me other than being first of month of April. I do like spirit of prank so I do many things to prank team. I change goal horn to hit single Hot Chicken and release live pig in bathroom. Then I took two hundred pounds of spaghetti noodles and put them in all teammates lockers as funny joke. Then I light off fireworks at various team members during their practice as funny joke. I clearly have gotten idea of holidays.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Ambacas Cuddles decided to play a prank on juniors teammate and fellow member of the S53 draft class, Jimmy Wagner @sve7en. This April Fools prank honestly might have gone too far, but I think that it was received decently well by Wags. Ambacas Cuddles is known for being a man of very few words, responding with one word answers most of the time publicly and privately. He is a firm believer in saying less and acting more. However, this April Fool’s day, Ambacas would respond to everything that Wags would say to him in a 5 paragraph essay. It was honestly exhausting for Ambacas to say so much to the simplest of things and I’m sure it was exhausting for Wags to have to listen to all that bullshit all day. I am not really sure why Wags never cut Ambacas off in the middle of his essay responses, I guess he’s just too nice.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Sabo tage has been looking for an appropriate April Fools joke but it’s proving difficult as his Canadian ideas fail in the Keys. You see, Sabo Tage was not ready for the Swampiness of some areas. He tried his first prank by getting ten thousand crickets and releasing them into the facilities here in West Kendall. However this failed due tot he sheer amount of frogs and lizards ready and available to eat the smorgasboard of crickets. This wasn’t a cheap prank either, that many crickets is no joke but what does that matter to lizards? Not much. That brings me to my second attempt, to grease the ice. Now this one I thought would be genius, everyone would e slipping and sliding around like no one’s business. NOPE. Turns out the skates love a little greasing and they dig into the ice and hydroplane. Fantastic right? Well thats when I decided to give up on pranks.

For Axel Meszaros, April Fool's day is sort of a new concept. Coming from his homeland of Hungary, it wasn't something his family practiced and more of a day of avoiding online news due to all the shenanigans that occur with them, but that isn't going to stop him getting in on the action. So first was picking his victim, he decided to keep it within the St. Louis locker room since traveling back and forth between there and Toronto would be a bit much for his wallet after he was scammed but his SHL GM. Axel decided to prank his goaltender Elizabeth Doyle at practice. His plan was to fill her water bottle with Powerade vs her normal Gatorade. Truly diabolical that will surely throw her off of her game for a practice and get a good laugh from the boys when they all find out about it.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

For April Fool's Day, I decided to be bold and play a prank on my GM @Acsolap. I started out by going to the phone store and purchasing a second SIM card so I could use a different phone number that he didn't recognize. Starting at midnight on April 1st, I pretended to be CatFacts, an online service for texting awesome cat facts to users that subscribe. My first text started off innocently enough:

"Hi! Thanks for signing up for CatFacts! You will now receive awesome cat facts on the hour!"

I received no response from Ass (he was probably asleep) so I eagerly awaited the clock to strike the next hour. A transcript of the text conversation:

1:00 AM - (me as CatFacts) - "Time for your first cat fact! Did you know that cat tails have over 30 individual bones and play a crucial role in a cat maintaining balance?"

2:00 AM - (me as CatFacts) - "In Ancient Egypt, killing a cat was punishable by death. Honestly, we think that's pretty fair!"

3:00 AM - (me as CatFacts) - "A full grown cat can jump over 5 times their height. Someone call the NBA!"

4:00 AM - (me as CatFacts) - "A standard house cat shares 95.6% of their DNA with a tiger. Rawr!"

4:05 AM - Acsolap - "Yo idk who this is but I know it's April Fool's Day. Also I love cats so not much of a prank."

4:15 AM - (me as CatFacts) - "Thanks for signing up for CatFacts Plus! You will now receive new cat facts every 15 minutes!"

4:17 AM - Acsolap - "Blocked"

And thus concluded my prank! I thought it was pretty funny!

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

So this technically isnt an april fools joke I pulled but it was one that one of my friend's back home pulled using me. Growing up my friends and I were all huge Formula 1 fans especially living so close to many of the circuits. Our favorite team has always been Mclaren and now their second driver's name is Lando Norris and well so is mine. So my buddy recently found a girlfriend and got her into F1, she has a huge "crush" on Lando so my buddy said well as it turns out I know Lando Norris maybe we can hang out with him some day. So on April 1st I went and met up with my Buddy and his girlfriend. Needless to say I wasnt the Lando Norris she was expecting to meet that day and well to make matters worse, she didn't even know who I was. At least it was all in good fun once she remembered what day it was.

NSFL PT
Username: ADwyer87

I pulled an epic april fools prank on my team mate Ethan Duncan. Ethan Duncan is someone who takes pride in his hockey stick. He always is careful with them and tapes them up extra carefully so he does not damage them. This is where I got my brilliant idea to mess with him. One day after practice I stayed after everybody left. I then took Ehtan Duncan's hockey sticks and I carefully made a mark in each and everyone of them so that they would break easily. I made the dent not so noticeable so that Ethan Duncan would not notice. The next day after practice he would go up to take a shot and he would destroy every one of his sticks. He cried a lot which made it even better. I could not hold it in anymore and I yelled "April Fools!" to him. Needless to say he was not happy. @mastersheep

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I consider myself to be a pretty sensible guy who sits back and chill, but the team deserves a good laugh, right? So I had a two things in mind. To start off the day, I poured out all the sugar from the canisters and replaced them with salt, which I don't see any wrong in doing, considering @Leppish pours milk in his tea. If you're gonna ruin a good drink, you might as well go the whole 9 yards. He wasn't too happy, but it woke him up at least. Right before the morning skate, I put tape on @TheHockeyist's skates and had to control my laughter as I was tying them for him. Even told him that I tied them extra tight to make sure he doesn't trip over himself. Whole team was in tears seeing him dash right out onto the ice just to see him slide the width of the rink. I figured I better stop, though, because I didn't want the whole team ganging up on me afterwards.

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland