Create Account

Zap Bang Boom! Toronto Extends Young Star

[Image: Toronto.png]

The Toronto North Stars are pleased to announce the extension of one of their Stars of the future, Russian forward from the St. Louis Scarecrows...

Ruslan Zaporozhets @CptSquall
S54: $6,000,000

Squall and I have been apart of the league together since we both joined in S38 and have played a lot of seasons together since then. When the opportunity to bring him back to Toronto with his recreate was possible I was super excited to bring him back here and have him be apart of the project that is rebuilding from the ground up. Squally is an invaluable presence in the locker room with his team first attitude, and his humbleness. He's a great leader and I can't be more thankful to have him around, I can't wait to have him up with the SHL team next season as he will be a huge boost to our forward core. #StarGang

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Accepted Cool

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars CONGRATS SQUALL Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Congrats, Squall! Getting the big bucks.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Processed

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]