Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 5
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 10:58 PM by Rich.)

Hello, SHL!

Another week, another podcast. This week we talk a whole lot about preseason, a little about FHM, and even less about S52 awards. We also talk about some stuff that you can't see yet. I hope it doesn't suck to listen to that part.
Link too the article luke references. This is pretty much what we're looking at, just for the SHL rather than SMJHL.
FHM Game Rating explained.

Thanks to @ImShiny, @Nhamlet, and @ml002 for the questions.

Anchor.fm link
Spotify link

Please split between myself and luketd

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I listened to the whole thing and even though it was long, it didn't really feel that long this time. I always enjoy these, don't know why. Maybe because you talk so much about Toronto being bad Wink Can't wait to see HOW bad we're going to be (and in case we won't get 1OA in the draft, I'll probably only have myself to blame for that). But seriously, interesting stuff there.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

You guys already reached that podcast status of not knowing which episode you're on. Congrats.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

03-29-2020, 11:17 AMNhamlet Wrote: You guys already reached that podcast status of not knowing which episode you're on. Congrats.

It's kind of my thing.

Through 50+ episodes of Rich and Adam, I think I only knew the episode number with certainty maybe once or twice.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

03-29-2020, 09:53 AMCarpy48 Wrote: I listened to the whole thing and even though it was long, it didn't really feel that long this time. I always enjoy these, don't know why. Maybe because you talk so much about Toronto being bad Wink Can't wait to see HOW bad we're going to be (and in case we won't get 1OA in the draft, I'll probably only have myself to blame for that). But seriously, interesting stuff there.

I didn't mean for it to go long, I lost track of what time we started. Thought we had only gone maybe 10 or 15 minutes over an hour.

Adam Prpich Portal Link