Create Account

S53 SMJHL PT #2 - Season Preview
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2020, 02:56 PM by Snussu.)

I think right now Berserkers could be finishing in middle of the pack. I'd say 5th or 4th in the league with this performance. We have talent to be a 3rd team in the league, our players need to get it together first.
Some crucial players on the team would be Jukka Timonen, SLATT Potts and Cale Amundsen.
Jukka Timonen is our best defender currently. He's been very good, escpecialy when paired up with phenomenal rookie Tinke Jutila. Jukka needs to get more into scoring and let Tinke handle the defending with Cale.
Cale is another phenomenal rookie the Berserkers got in the draft. He's been in amazing tandem with Matvei Stevlaco. You could say these two are carrying the team currently. They need to keep up their good work and let the offense get on their groove
Lastly we have SLATT Potts. This veteran of a player who might be getting called up to the bigs at the end of the season has been decent. Definetly not performing up to his potential or skill at the moment. You could say that regarding the whole offense. We would expect SLATT to take big leaps forward and lead the team to playoffs!
(204 words)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

PBE CW

[Image: MrEjaPX.png]

[Image: M6lTFl2.jpg]

Well season already start. But before start i was confident that we play hockey even if corona. Because for Berserkers the priority is hockey. That make us better than other teams.
We have good team but the red pidgeons use hacks so we will be second in league. 

Three players make difference :
Jukka. Easy pick. He start with 2 goals first game. He is like Brent Burns from Finland.
Guy LeGrande. I don’t know who he is but he make good play. Always big presence in game. Happy to have stranger man on team.
Goalies : Matvei Steviaco and Cale Amundsen. We almost beat the birds with only 9 shot on goal. That is because bird goalie is terrible and our goalies are amazing. We win.

So overall i am happy with team and am happy that we will finish 2 in season and beat the birds in playoff and win cup. Thank.

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

I think the Anchorage Armada are going to do well this season, despite the slow start out of the gate. I think these rookies will be important in helping the Armada succeed, not only in this season but in years to come as well.

G- Scoochie Stratton: Picking up a goalie was a big focus of the Armada's draft this season, and I think they hit on a good goalie with Stratton. Having won the starting job after the preseason, he has put up a 0.881 save percentage in 6 games, which I think we will see continue to improve as both he and his defense in front of him get better.
D- Matthew Sawful: Taken with the second overall pick, which the Armada management got a lot of flack for, Sawful is quietly having a good season, being tied for 3rd in rookie points, as well as having a +4 in the +/- category. Sawful also makes some absolutely amazing sigs, so look to see his bank account continue to steadily rise.
D- Alexei Petrikov: Petrikov is having a great rookie campaign, having put up 8 points in 12 games. Seeing time on both the power play and the penalty kill lines, look to see his production continue at a good pace.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

PBE PT

The scarecrows are looking to break out this season after coming so close to winning it all last year. They of course lost in the finals and didn't get to hoist the 4  star cup. However, preseason has been great to them and hopefully  they can return to win it all this year. of course, Captain Marston will be the centerpiece for the team. The crows will need a big season from him. Perhaps a sleeper, Megatron should be a good player for the tea. Both reliable in the season and clutch in the playoffs. And in net, the brickwall herself Doyle should be able to carry the team to the finals and wins. This is how the team willm be able to go far this season and beat their hated rivals in detroit. I believe we have a great shot this year. Lets go guys and get that cup.