Create Account

Pre-Season Rookie Team Average
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 01:53 PM by Snoopdogg.)

[Image: cpyqBjWh.png]

Any sports fan is a stats fan!  I for one, am guilty as charged, and therefore I have compiled the stat lines of all the rookies recently drafted in the S54 class and I also went scrounging around the "free agent" forum to track down any recently signed free agents which whom will also carry the rookie tag.  

So 7 games in the books, all being pre-season of coarse, propels us into a new era of FHM simulation. I prepared team charts in no particular order with all rookies related to their team.  We will see the overall team average in points, GR, OGR, DGR and the TOI in relation to the rookies affiliated to them.  

Outlaws  rookie performances:

[Image: XS41a1V.png]

Avg Pts: 2,6      Avg GR: 56      Avg OGR: 56,6     Avg DGR: 55,2     Avg TOI: 15m47s

Armada rookie performances:

[Image: hKeCxW9.png]

Avg Pts: 4,3      Avg GR: 58      Avg OGR: 58,5     Avg DGR: 55,2     Avg TOI: 16m28s

Kraken  rookie performances:

[Image: tC3eLzM.png]

Avg Pts: 2,4    Avg GR: 54,5    Avg OGR: 57    Avg DGR: 50,4    Avg TOI: 13m38s

Raptors  rookie performances:

[Image: 3g6l1tf.png]

Avg Pts: 1,5    Avg GR: 54,5    Avg OGR: 53,3    Avg DGR: 53,5    Avg TOI: 15m26s

Falcons  rookie performances:

[Image: DhayKsd.png]

Avg Pts: 1,3    Avg GR: 52,7    Avg OGR: 53,3    Avg DGR: 51,7    Avg TOI: 10m46s

Knights  rookie performances:

[Image: Tl5cHcL.png]

Avg Pts: 1,2    Avg GR:  55    Avg OGR:  54,4    Avg DGR:  53,6    Avg TOI:  10m48s

Timber  rookie performances:

[Image: eFY0YHq.png]

Avg Pts:  2,8    Avg GR:  59,2    Avg OGR:  56,4     Avg DGR:  61    Avg TOI: 18m29s

Berserkers  rookie performances:

[Image: XdOymQ2.png]

Avg Pts:  4,7    Avg GR: 58,7    Avg OGR:  57,2    Avg DGR:  57,8    Avg TOI:  16m12s

Scarecrows  rookie performances:

[Image: QDxPQvR.png]

Avg Pts:  2,3    Avg GR: 54,3    Avg OGR:  53,7    Avg DGR: 54    Avg TOI:  13m06s

Whalers  rookie performances: 

[Image: GLkSbw2.png]

Avg Pts:  1,2    Avg GR:  55,4    Avg OGR:  56,4    Avg DGR:  53,4    Avg TOI:  16m11s

Looking carefully at the rookie cumulative averages per team in each of the 5 categories in bold, Maine dominates in 3 of them (GR, DGR and TOI).  Newfoundland on the other hand dominates only one category (Pts) but also comes runner up in all other categories (GR, OGR, DGR) except TOI where they come short by about 6 seconds. 

(word count 565)

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

[Image: W5y4Syc.png]

uhhhhh

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I'd like to see this, I hope you figure the images out.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

I see it on my screen???? Jesus I suck at this shit!!

03-29-2020, 12:49 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: I see it on my screen????  Jesus I suck at this shit!!
You're trying though, and that's good. It takes some practice and getting used to. I appreciate that you wrote it in a way that is visible in Dark Mode.

When I open the links to the images, it looks like it doesn't go directly to the images, it goes to the Imgur page for the image. Those are a little bit different. Something about Imgur's host page is screwed up for embedding files.

If you open the images in a new tab, you should get links with the file extension (.png, .jpg, etc.) at the end. That's what you want to use. Also, in case it's part of the problem, don't copy and paste the pictures. They don't align well, can negatively effect your character count to take up waaaay too many characters, and you can't resize them.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Ayy it's starting to work

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

03-29-2020, 12:18 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
03-29-2020, 12:49 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: I see it on my screen????  Jesus I suck at this shit!!
You're trying though, and that's good. It takes some practice and getting used to. I appreciate that you wrote it in a way that is visible in Dark Mode.

When I open the links to the images, it looks like it doesn't go directly to the images, it goes to the Imgur page for the image. Those are a little bit different. Something about Imgur's host page is screwed up for embedding files.

If you open the images in a new tab, you should get links with the file extension (.png, .jpg, etc.) at the end. That's what you want to use. Also, in case it's part of the problem, don't copy and paste the pictures. They don't align well, can negatively effect your character count to take up waaaay too many characters, and you can't resize them.

thanks I tried it, not sure what it looks like now

03-29-2020, 01:54 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: thanks I tried it, not sure what it looks like now

You got it to work. Looks good!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

03-29-2020, 02:40 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
03-29-2020, 01:54 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: thanks I tried it, not sure what it looks like now

You got it to work. Looks good!

wait what!!!! really, hey thanks man really awesome of you

Hard to be a defender :D

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Damn I really had the highest GR average among all rookies. I thought I was playing like shit.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

03-29-2020, 03:48 PMJHS Wrote: Damn I really had the highest GR average among all rookies. I thought I was playing like shit.

4 pts and 18TOI is very good!

Knights Knights Knights Knights

[Image: ImShiny.gif]