Create Account

Julio Tokolosh

Thank you @Julio Tokolosh for getting me 4 extra TPE on the S52 Awards Predictions
I have no shame in saying i copied your post
Also i went and checked and of the 15 people who earned 4 extra TPE, 10 people including myself copied your post or the post of someone who did
Given away by the fact that both the T and U in Tuck's name were capitalized for the Mike Honcho Trophy "Tommy TUck"
I wont start dropping names, but if i see others who used it not thank our savior Tokolosh, ill start calling people out

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I for one totally do not copy anyone on these predictions.

wow you're openly admitting that you copied??? no tpe for you

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

03-30-2020, 09:29 PMhotdog Wrote: wow you're openly admitting that you copied??? no tpe for you
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

03-30-2020, 09:04 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: Thank you @Julio Tokolosh for getting me 4 extra TPE on the S52 Awards Predictions
I have no shame in saying i copied your post
Also i went and checked and of the 15 people who earned 4 extra TPE, 10 people including myself copied your post or the post of someone who did
Given away by the fact that both the T and U in Tuck's name were capitalized for the Mike Honcho Trophy "Tommy TUck"
I wont start dropping names, but if i see others who used it not thank our savior Tokolosh, ill start calling people out

I may have only gotten 3, but Tokolosh wasn't omniscient enough to see my man Tomas take the McBride. :cellyotter:

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Julio Tokolosh has destroyed this league with his abhorrent behaviour. How dare he not tell me he had such a good prediction to copy. Smh my head.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

This is the weirdest graphic graders thenderdome yet. unsubscribe.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History