Create Account

Banking Transactions Clarification

Hi gang, it seems as though there are still a lot of users on the site who don't understand how sending money between players works, So I thought it might be helpful to make a guide. I have put this here so that it will be seen by users, but will move it to the banking section at a later date to be stickied.

Let's start with the basics, open up the main banking page from the drop down at the top of the site. 
You then need to look for the box that looks like this:
[Image: qMvQlM7.jpg]
(Mine looks a little different because I'm a banker but ignore that)

Click on the submit request link. That will take you through to where you actually submit your transactions.
Scroll down the page and find the box that looks like this:
[Image: iPzaj1V.jpg]

Here is where you add everyone who is involved in the transaction, and that generally includes yourself.
For this example, I'm going to say I'm sending Mike Izzy $4million for a signature he made me. I add my name, and his name to the box and it looks like this:
[Image: Xqk5imI.jpg]

I hit Get Users, and it brings me to a new page where I can enter the details of the transaction, which looks like this:
[Image: hBQ6q4l.jpg]

Transaction name tells us Bankers what the transaction is actually for, enter in whatever makes sense. DO NOT PUT LINKS HERE.
As you can see, besides each users name is an amount and a description. I am sending money to Izzy in this case, so I would enter 4000000 in his amount, and -4000000 in mine. Thus taking the money out of my account, and depositing it into his. If you do not put a negative amount against your user, you are effectively taking money out of thin air and putting in their account. Sounds great in theory, but unfortunately illegal in this circumstance.
Description is the place you put the link or reference to whatever the payment is for. I cannot stress this enough, Bankers need clarification as to why you are sending money. We cannot just approve random transfers between people for no reason.
Also note, hitting Copy from First will duplicate the amount AND description into the box below it.

So once I've entered that it should look like this:
[Image: PsAKLpa.jpg]

The link does not always have to be on the site. We just need the evidence to see that the transfer is legit.
You also don't have to enter the link into every single box, as long as there is one that is enough information.
Once I double check everything is correct, I hit Submit Transactions and we are done! It's sent into the queue for approval, and a banker will review it and make a decision.
If you're still confused (about this or anything else banking related), reach out to me and I'll help as best I can.
Thanks!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

So how come there has to be a reason linked? If I had money, shouldn't I be able to send it to whoever I want?

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

03-31-2020, 11:44 AMBudgie Wrote: So how come there has to be a reason linked? If I had money, shouldn't I be able to send it to whoever I want?

No there's a rule specifically preventing this or it would be an easy way to circumvent the salary cap

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

03-31-2020, 11:56 AMBDonini Wrote:
03-31-2020, 11:44 AMBudgie Wrote: So how come there has to be a reason linked? If I had money, shouldn't I be able to send it to whoever I want?

No there's a rule specifically preventing this or it would be an easy way to circumvent the salary cap

But... what if i want to circumvent the cap? Can that be my reason for payment?

I think this was geared towards me :eyes:

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-31-2020, 12:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-31-2020, 11:56 AMBDonini Wrote: No there's a rule specifically preventing this or it would be an easy way to circumvent the salary cap

But... what if i want to circumvent the cap? Can that be my reason for payment?

[Image: 87f.jpg]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

03-31-2020, 05:01 PMBDonini Wrote:
03-31-2020, 12:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: But... what if i want to circumvent the cap? Can that be my reason for payment?

[Image: 87f.jpg]
they never said it had to be a good reason right?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]