Create Account

St4rface suspension

Hello SHL,

Today I have the displeasure of bringing you the news that we are going to be formally punishing @st4rface. Over the weekend, st4rface decided to create his own hockey simulation league, which has nothing to do with this suspension, but his actions after creating the league have led us to the decision on a suspension for the user.

In creation of the league, the user decided to use the SHL moniker and the VHL moniker in combination, which while not against any rules is in bad taste and could lead to some confusion when promoting his league. This has led to confusion with our affiliate sites and we have received numerous complaints by the further actions of the user. The user posted for his new league in the affiliates section, without permission and proceeded to promote his site through official SHL channels. While this is not explicitly against the rules, we ask that anyone who wants to use our site as a platform, both respect the site and ask before posting. The user then compounded the issue by using official SHL discords and Locker Rooms to promote his site. Not only were his tactics aggressive, but also where seen as spam. Infact, the user uses the word, in his PMs and DMs, signing off with sorry for the spam.

The user was asked by the commissioner, me SDCore, to not use SHL discords or the SHL forum to aggressive spam and recruit our members to his site. As of Yesterday, 3/31/20, I was still receiving messages that this has not stopped and they have continued to target our members in their spam brigade. Some members of the SHL have expressed concerns with the users new league, having a donation for TPE model and how this could potentially harm our league, if we continue to allow him to promote it here.

For these reasons, SHL Head Office has decided that we are going to give the user a 1 week full site suspension, in the hopes that he stops aggressively spamming and messaging our users and using our official forums/discords to promote his league.

If you have any questions please reach out, as always all suspensions and punishments are able to be appealed to the ownership group.

PS. This not a April Fools joke, just unfortunate timing.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

How else will he prove the haters wrong if not by aggressively promoting his p2w hockey league ho? Think of the children

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Lmao

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

lmao

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Appreciate the transparency and clarity on the situation.

kekw

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

lmao

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

TAKE MY MONEY!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

haha april fools

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Can we just full on ban him

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@JHS

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

04-01-2020, 12:18 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Can we just full on ban him

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

wowzers

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

if you answer this message you can win an IPhone